tuscl

Asian Fix - Shake It!

Lone_Wolf
Arizona

25 comments

• rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Don't mean to be a hater but they had nothing to shake! Those asees were pretty flat.

I'm sure if be singing a different tube if they had my dick in their mouth.lol
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Shake that thing
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    Ha! I thought most of those fine asian asses were perfect. To each their own. I would bet most those honeys would pull down some serious bank stripping. Fine.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    I gotta concur with rh48hr. Was a bunch of flat asses in that group. Pretty ladies, but severely lacking in the booty department. Luckily for them as Lonewolf showed, there's plenty who love that body type. You'd have no competition from me for their time. You take them and I'll be looking for the big ass big tit chicks.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Lone wolf -that's why we can club together my friend, we aren't competing for the same women :-)
  • grand1511
    7 years ago
    Among Asian babes, most of them have well-above-average tushes.
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    I love Asian women
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Pretty leggy for Asian chicks, but it seems like the standard for K-Pop youtube stars has dropped drastically
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i likey.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Love all you Asian bashers! Keep it up and chase them to me! :)

Great find, Wolf!
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Went back and looked again. Nothing wrong with the rear ends on those Asian imports, unless you need a Papi booty!.

The one with the black and white top reminds me a lot of my ATF. Never a compliant there from me.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    an unintentional irony vid. shake your non-existent booty
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Clubber -I'm not bashing, just not enough ass for me.

I think a few of them are quite attractive. Just wish they had more on the backside.
  • Eve
    7 years ago
    I can be a sucker for Asians, but they're so rare here in Jacksonville. ):

Some of these ladies look like they have a pleasant rack under their shirts though. Could make up for the tiny tushies.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Good, especially because they are keeping the girls in high heels.

SJG
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Flat asses, yes -- but they all get straight A's, study computer science, and play classical piano in their spare time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I found them sexy - and yeah they were not packing much junk-in-the-trunk but that would not be a deal-breaker
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Eve,

During my limited clubbing in Jax, I saw ZERO Asians. And at that time, it wasn't so bad since most of the dancers were racist white Americans. I visited the Doll House mostly and few times at clubs I can't remember the name. One was sort of a dive club that was quite small and was going to be shutdown for some reason. I think for the property.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Excellent point eve. I would not rule them out because of that.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    @Clubber: I agree with you completely!

There's a club in Louisville called Thorobred Lounge. I think they have the only two Asian dancers in the city. Both are spinners. One is, I think she said, Thai or Vietnamese, the other is if Chinese heritage, but she has the sweetest little Texas drawl you've ever heard. Gives a mean back rub, too.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    at synn coi there is a beautiful vietnam girl that has a nice ass! unfortunately she has GPS.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I see flat asses...
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Sir-Mix-A-Lot would not approve
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Holy shit! No wonder there are billions of them. I would be willing to help expand this franchise by at least a few billion.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Check this pole dismount by an Asian dancer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8o0HgEU…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion