tuscl

A new strip club experience

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
This was a new one. At the club last night, a civilian female customer was flirting with me and invited me back to her hotel room. She was with another woman so I assume the offer was to go back with both of them. I declined without any serious deliberation because even Mary Jane thought that she was butt ugly. And her friend, while slightly more attractive, was still marginal at best.

Anybody else ever gotten an otc offer from a non stripper in da club?

16 comments

• GoVikings
    7 years ago
    No.....but if you had to estimate.....how old were they?
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Sounds like a couple of prostitutes working the PL's to me.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Mid to late 40s. I'd be shocked if they were prostitutes. It was a very high end club, plus Inwatched them tip dancers and interact with the strippers. They looked like two bisexual female customers who were having a great time but were also nervous newbies.
  • rockie
    7 years ago
    A married man brought his "sugar baby" to meet his ATF at my local strip club. His plan was for the 3 of them to do a room. His ATF freaks out because the sugar baby is overly aggressive and horny. The guy takes his ATF upstairs (without the sugar baby)and she's absolutely ape shit. I know his ATF and (for that reason alone) the sugar baby starts talking to me. The sugar baby calms down considerably over the next hour until her man re-ups for another hour. Her offer to me was anything goes back at their local hotel - my counter offer was let's take a ride and see what comes up. The sugar baby was 28 and an "8" and her skills were exceptional. I dropped her off back at the club and I didn't go back in to watch the finale". I also never asked his ATF how it went afterwards. My only OTC event and revenge sex was free!
  • VeryBigDawg
    7 years ago
    Did get OTC offer from civilian at Follies. But she was a 5 at best, and considering the dim lighting there probably would have been a 3 in the sunlight.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Been there and done that with following through via anal. Just posted that event under another discussion thread recently.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    IDK if I'd feel comfortable/trust a woman I meet in a SC and propositions me
  • Array
    7 years ago
    Once at Houston Dolls, I think. A couple came in and sat down and looked around the room more than at the stage. The girl eventually rolled her chair over next to me and started a conversation. She asked me a couple questions about my clubbing habits, and eventually got fairly direct asking what I went there for. Depending on time of day, day of week and which girl, one could frequently get extreme extras. Being rather suspicious, I was evasive in my answer. She invited me to join her and her man for a drink, but I declined. She said the offer would stand until they found someone else t take it. They soon left the club alone. In retrospect I’m pretty sure the unspoken offer was for an evening with the two of them, but I was too clueless to figure that at the time. When I did the opportunity was gone. I think I would have declined regardless since she wasn’t all that hot and I’m not into mmf threesomes.
  • Digitech
    7 years ago
    I saw it a couple times but wasn't the dude picking them up. The first was Some insane, drugged out 40 something who was on the club solo. Kind of a nuisance, she came up to different tables uninvited and was acting erratic and.out of control. But that didn't stop some PL from taking her home.

Second one was a pretty good looking MILF, probably mid 40s but way hotter than the last one. She came with a friend with the alibi of having fun and checking out the girls on stage, but she was definitely hunting for the D. She left her friend at the club bar and exited the club with a dude she met. I was seated close enough that I heard their conversation.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    At our local clubs, any such non-strippers who are that friendly, are freelance hookers.

SJG

Yardbirds
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9ULMxxl…
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Never had that happen to me. By the sounds of it, I've been lucky.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    a few times i've been in clubs, i've had really gorgeous women give me hard stares, trouble is, they were always with a guy, boyfriend or husband, i dunno, the guy would be watching the dancers, the woman would be staring at me, it made me nervous and I never initiated anything as I am not into 3-somes with other guys. call me greedy but I don't like to share
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    I've only had females single or double females proposition me. Usually there has been no chit chat, just come up to me and how about we go to her place. I find it suspicious. The girls have been fairly young 20's up to maybe 30's.
    One girl did trick me. I thought she was a dancer and agreed to get a table dance but a bouncer put an end to that real quick by saying she had to work there to be able to dance. Surprised me. I thought she was a dancer. I do not believe every girl who has propositioned me has been a hooker or call girl. Dancers who do that usually want money. The civvie girls never asked for money. I assumed they might have been insulted if I asked them if they wanted money but I guess that would have answered one big question I had when they skip the chit chat and want me to leave with them which I did not do. Among the girls who asked me whom were not strippers, I rate almost all of them a 7 or 7.5. I had a girl at one job I worked at 20 some years ago proposition me one day as well. If she had asked me alone I might have taken her up on the offer but she asked in front of a group of other female workers and I thought it might have been a set up. I wasn't sure though. She seemed serious. This was long before companies started to do all the sexual harassment training stuff. It's possible they found out I was visiting strip clubs and some people may have had a mis perception that any guy visiting a strip club was desperate for sex.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    If I had a 9 ask me to leave with her and or she could wait a while or she asked me when I was ready to leave anyway, I'd probably take the chance. I'd want to ask her name and get more information though. I was never sure what's up with all the girls wanting to take me somewhere to fuck without any chit chat. Maybe I look real good to 5% of the female population and another 2% of the female population wants to rob me or con me, It's unfortunate that it's hard to tell the difference.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    If it were an attractive civvie and her gf, I would not even leave my drink attended and be checking for my keys and wallet every five minutes. I certainly would not accept and OTC free visit back to their hotel room. Way too many idiots falling for that scam and getting mugged.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    ditto Rick999.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion