tuscl

What would you do

skibum609
Massachusetts
Thursday, November 16, 2017 8:55 AM
Slow weeknight at Desires, with slim pickings. There is a dancer with whom I have done topless dancers and she is aggressive, full contact so I am positive she has a menu, even though on a typical night she might be my 13th or 14th choice. We sit and have a cocktail and she is awesome. Better contact at the bar than dances at 95% of the clubs. Time for a room and the minute we start playing I feel the warm, charming, gfe dancer slipping away to be replaced by: viola...business like dancer Do I want to use a condom or not? No I don't, so she says if you change your mind its $300 for fs, which with the room fee of $40 and $100 to her, is a no way because she is not that hot and business like sex is a waste imo. We move on: what would you tip for a blow jb w/o a condom. $100 I say. She counters at $200.00, and I know where its headed so I say no and no again to $150.00. I decide on a hj, but now that is $100.00, or twice as much as the highest I have ever paid here in 13 years for the same service which is usually included plus tip. Then the old I don't understand why someone with $150, won't spend it because you obviously have it. I tell her I have it because I spend no more than what things are worth. That seems like a waste she says and now my sexual interest in her has reached zero so I suggest an alternative plan: I say here's your hundred - she says you still have time for me to dance - I respond its worth the hundred now for me to be able to leave and watch sports on tv, rather than get a dance. I do. What would you do? Update: last night, as if last week had never happened, she offered bbbjcim for the hundred tip. I opted for a linguica pizza. Portuguese understand food.

17 comments

• Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    I presume she had a WTF look on her face that a customer would pay $100 just to end the haggling and get away!
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    She seemed completely stunned, but in all honesty that alone was worth the money.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    So you started by holding firm at $100 for the BJ, but thought that $150 was entirely too much, so instead you gave her $100 to get nothing at all. So $240 all in for nada when $50 more would have put your bare dick in her mouth. Yup, you sure showed her. ;) This story is not quite as bad as shadow's story about wasting his entire VIP fee when he took a stand on principle by refusing to pay the manager the $20 "stage skip fee" (privacy shakedown which was to be split by the manager and DJ), but it ranks up there. blown or for anything else.
  • BBBC
    7 years ago
    I will give you a hundo to stroke my big black cock Mr Attorney Ski trip
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    I hope there were a lot of hot dancers at that club, because i wouldn't generally waste a second or a dollar on a girl that was 13th or 14th on the list, except at some 7-up factories or larger clubs (40+ dancers) where 13 would be the equivalent of a second or third round draft pick in the NFL.
  • rockie
    7 years ago
    I believe the OP paid base price for the 15 minute room and was no longer interested in what was going to be given in the remaining 10 minutes. Yes, I've done something similar on a rare occasion or two. Don't care that about the hard core hobbyists that would never let this happen.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Sometimes, the smart move after scanning the room is to immediately turn around and walk out. It can be done, but it takes a ton of willpower.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^ That's what backup plans are for.
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    What I would have done is negotiated everything beforehand and before any money or services were exchanged. If we didn't come to an agreed upon amount, I'm out $0. If you already get into the room with her, you've got no more leverage to say no to her overpriced charges/tips.
  • vajmon
    7 years ago
    I would have either settled for the 150 bbbj or tried to negotiate fs sans condom for 300 :)
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    your story reminds me of a time a dancer pissed me off. I gave her $300 and then removed her from my phone contacts. in your scenario though, I think I would have just gone to another club. i've hit three clubs in one night if I didn't find what I wanted
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    The bj would be $250 if you include the $100 fee to the dancer for the room. I saved $150.00 imo. You misunderstood the post.
  • sp
    7 years ago
    Haha! I hate that negotiation shit in the middle of a dance. It just wrecks the whole mood. Since you already paid the 40 for the room and she was going to get the 100 anyway, I would have had her dance for me and hope she would have made it worth the earlier aggravation.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I'd have told her in your best stentorian attorney way. YOU BLEW IT, WOMAN !!! NOW YOU HAVE TO PAY ME AND MY RATE AIN'T CHEAP LIKE YOU, WOMAN !!!! LMAO
  • Digitech
    7 years ago
    Last time I went to Desire, both girls I spoke to wanted an additional tip for a HJ in the room. Pretty lame since $100 is already standard room price and ought to include the HJ as the base level.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    The first rule of negotiation is "always be prepared to walk away from the deal." Well done @skibum609 for sticking to your own pricing. To me you should always know, in advance, what you are willing to pay for what and with who.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I would have bailed when it became apparent she was asking twice what a better choice dancer would. Inflation isn't so bad that the $100 would have halved its value on a next visit to a SC.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion