Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Happy birthday to my old whore

Daddillac

Atlanta

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Have not thought of her in a while and her birthday popped up on my calendar today..... checked her escort reviews and she seems to be getting plenty of sick at 200 bucks an hour lol..... I deleted that birthday and contact info, don't want to see that shit again

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for Daddillac
Daddillac
•

Dick not sick

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

That twat blew the opportunity of a lifetime and you my friend dodged a bullet.

Profile picture for Daddillac
Daddillac
•

yep on both counts

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Sorry to hear about that whole unfortunate relationship. I can relate, though only to the tune of a few thou. You did well to delete her contact info!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Shit! I forgot my ex wife's birthday again. :)

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

As described she was a horrible parisite that would have killed the host. Perhaps even literally (after juicing up your life insurance).

Profile picture for jmiddle30234
jmiddle30234
•

Made me think of my last visit see pm

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

I've noticed how hos/ dancers/ sexworkers all want you to remember their Birthday. Every last one of them!! I'm guessing its the 'give me a present' I get money for nothing hustle....

and its been run on me enough where its a red flag and I move on...

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I had my fave mention her birthday in a general conversation about something else one time. I just made a mental note of the date and sent her a happy birthday text on her birthday. She replied with thanks but I'm sure she was confused because she probably didn't remember telling me. Lol

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

At Follies there dancers have to sign up with the house mom for what day they want to celebrate their birthdays in the club so that 2 dancers do not do it on the same day. This includes putting up decorations, going around with a shopping bag asking for birthday presents(Money) and a special stage appearance where everybody is supposed to heap a lot of money on her. One favorite recently told me that she spent $600 on decorations and paying the door girl to put them up but she made $3,000 that day. most of them are not that lavish and they don't make that much.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Happy birthday to Dadillac's old whore !!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement