tuscl

Girls that try to sell VIPs/CRs right away

Why do some strippers do that? Sure, they might be some suckers (sure, i'll just give $300+ to someone i don't know) out there, and i know there are definitely ROBs out there, but it just seems like a stupid strategy for a dancer in general. Now i'm not talking about the desperate ho that offers hard extras right away, and even that is off putting and i will still only do a regular dance first (assuming i was even attracted to the ho, but that's just not attractive behavior). But in general that type of tactic just screams ROB to me and makes me even more hesitant to do even a dance with her. Even on the PL side, where you aim high (like unrealistically) but settle low, or offer really low and gradually go up just tends to lead to a less favorable experience (as one party is usually a bit offended) than if you were just reasonable and fair in the beginning.

28 comments

• theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    I guess they just swing for the fences, because they're not getting home any other way...
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    There is a reason that they're strippers instead of CEOs.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I know a couple dancers like that. They may get you off back there but it's usually just about business. Prices are usually higher too.

I do know one who if you turn down VIP will give you a dance on the floor that will get the motor running in hopes changing your mind.

There is a club where they only do VIP dances (no floor dances) so that situation is different.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    In my view - it depends on the club (and the dancer). If it’s one of those clubs that doesn’t offer any LD privacy - a push to get more intimate in VIP might be a worthwhile idea.

If you already know the LD area is too tame - and you clarify what will happen in VIP - then it might be a way to bypass a few lame LD’s and get to the extras right away.

I wouldn’t go for it if I was new to the club - as I wouldn’t trust it.

I know it could be a ROB tactic - so it’s important to beware.
  • Winterblack
    7 years ago
    I’ve found it’s usually because they want to pay rent (if they have it) quickly and get a better deal than shitty 20$ dances. They can make money faster in less time and thus either leave early or if on a roll get that sweet cash for bills etc. and maybe take a day off.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    @rh48hr
    When i say VIPs, i mean rooms and/or block of time for relatively big money, not just "private" lap dances. Unless there is a club that only sells rooms (what the hell are they thinking?).

Actually, on second thought, there is one club that only sells a minimum of about 10 minutes or $75 for what is usually closer to an air dance similar to their $10 floor dances. Yes, i'm talking about the infamous Admiral Theatre. So, maybe the club you're talking about is like that. Also, there is another club that sells either ridiculously priced regular dances $30/$50 topless/nude or more reasonably priced VIPs starting at $250 per half hour with extras available depending on the dancer. So the VIP is definitely, well certainly potentially, the better option in that case. I don't go to that club though.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    @Cashman
    Are those clubs that offer no LD privacy, really that extras friendly even in VIP? I've never been to a club that had little privacy in the LD area, but the sky was the limit in a "private" VIP. Also, every extras friendly club i've been to had decent to good privacy (or an unconcerned bouncer) in the LD area, making the VIP/CR fairly unnecessary.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I know one Follies dancer that is getting a reputation for starting the up sell to VIP as soon as you accept a table dance. She is cute and I like her dances but her VIPs are not up to my standards. So I just keep stringing her along for 2 dances. I know if I tell her no her dance is going to cool down. So I throw in a lot of maybes.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    For the girl that delivers in VIP and you know it, i'm all for taking her there if that's the best way to do it AND also economical as well (many clubs offer rooms at a similar cost if not even less than what the comparable amount of time getting dances cost); otherwise i might try for OTC.

In that situation, i don't know why a girl wouldn't even try to do regular dances. She often keeps more and this is usually a good way to develop regular customers as many customers don't do frequent VIPs with the same girl (although many do as well).
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    @theDirkDiggler - I’ve found that at one club - where the LD area was basically open - and had a bouncer who would stop any contact. I had a dance with a girl who seemed like fun - when chatting at the bar - but then I couldn’t even get a whiff of her cologne in LD.

The next visit - I asked the dancer if going directly to VIP would be worthwhile. She was very happy. I clarified that it wasn’t going to be air dances. She then gave me the full description of what she would do - and I was happy. I left VIP a happy man.

In that case it worked. The LD area was out in an open room and controlled. The VIP area was basically unpatrolled by management - so it was based on the dancer and customer negotiation.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    If you openly negotiate and clearly agree on what you are doing, i can see doing a room instead of air dances first. You still have to find the right girl, and it's still probably not the girl that tries to quick sell a VIP. She has to be very explicit as opposed to vague about the upsell, and hopefully, she's honest.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Also with that type of dynamic (where there is virtually no contact in the lap dance area but extras readily available in VIP), the club and girls have to be very wary of LE as it's harder to weed them out. I don't think LE is allowed to get very frisky (perform "sexual" activity) during a lap dance, but you never know these days.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    cashman says "In my view - it depends on the club (and the dancer). If it’s one of those clubs that doesn’t offer any LD privacy - a push to get more intimate in VIP might be a worthwhile idea.

If you already know the LD area is too tame - and you clarify what will happen in VIP - then it might be a way to bypass a few lame LD’s and get to the extras right away."

i agree with this totally.

in my area, the vast majority of the dance options are blocks of time in which you pay a certain amount of cash. for example, 15 minutes for 110 bucks. or, 10 minutes for $100 bucks and so on.

at my favorite club, one song costs 25 bucks (unless they call the 2 for 30) and its one way contact in a public room with other PL's around you. other than that, the only other options you have are $110 bucks for 15 minutes or $200 bucks for 30 minutes and so on.

is this what i prefer? no. but that's how most of the clubs in my area are set up. so my point is, some dancers will immediately go for the $110, 15 minute dance because the customer might want more privacy and obviously it nets them more money than just doing a $25 dance

• MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    My favorite day shift has a fairly public $20 lap dance area and a semi-private VIP room (i.e. you might share it with others) that costs $150 for 30 minutes. Being a regular there, I've found that in most cases it works well to spend a little time with the girl just drinking and chatting and then go straight to the VIP room, without any $20 test dances and without negotiating particular services. In four years of doing VIPs at this club, I've almost always gotten either HJ, TF, or (usually) BJ, almost always BBBJ, without even asking. I realize that this is not typical of many clubs, but it's the reason that I keep going back.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    at my favored club in cali i usually do the 2fer20 lap dance... knowing it will be low mileage. sometimes i go straight to vip with a girl... it's $75 for 15 minutes. usually good at the minimum to fantastic!
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    30 minutes for ONLY 150 bucks? mr. deuce, you got it made in the shade! i need to be clubbing where-ever you're clubbing!
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    @MrDeuce
    I'm more surprised that a girl would do all that in a semi-private VIP. I guess they don't really worry about snitchin bitches, or raised expectations in an already "inexpensive" VIP. Myself, i would rather not do all this with another PL present, but that's yet another discussion...
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I agree with GoVikings - regarding the prices MrDeuce is paying - as that $150 for 30 minutes is excellent! Very nice set of offerings too! Wow!

With respect to dancers doing an immediate upsell to VIP - it’s important for the PL to know the club offerings - and to know the dancers too. I’m sure it has been used to get more money without delivering - so it’s not recommended for an unknowing PL. I prefer to move past the appetizer - and get right to the main course!
  • Roadworrier
    7 years ago
    $10 per minute and above seem to be the going east coast rate for just about all kinds of dances or VIP encounters, and I’m seeing a lot of upscale clubs (or wannabes) that are going even higher. For example, the club in Baton Rouge I was frequenting when down there has gone bonkers with their pricing. I realize they are by far the market leader there, but they’re going to get killed long term unless their regulars all have wallets filled with dollar totals 10 times higher than their IQs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    There are all kinds of different setups in different clubs/areas - some clubs have floor-dances w/ decent mileage (grope and grind) and also VIP dances w/ more mileage (maybe titty-sucking; FIV; hands down pants, etc) - or maybe air-dances on the floor w/ contact dances in out-of-view VIP.

In some clubs VIP is inclusive but usually it's just dances - e.g. $150 VIP for 15-minutes but it's just dances and that is usually all the payment and that is usually paid to the club and the dancer gets a cut.

Then there are VIPs that are usually mainly for extras where one pays a room-fee to the club and then negotiates directly w/ the dancer for her payment - often times the girl may get a cut of the room-fee paid to the club as an incentive by the club for the girls to push VIP; other times the room-fee goes completely to the club (particularly if it's not too-high a room-fee).
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Tootsies Miami has a huge VIP hustle - it's a big club w/ lots of custies and also has a national rep and gets a good amount of out-of-town visitors; thus a lot of $$$ in the club.

Due to its rep (local/national) it has become kinda a tourist-trap - with so many customers (due ot the size of the club) and many infrequent out-of-area visitors; the girls wanna make that fast $$$ any which way possible w/ not much regard as to what the custy gets out of it since it's not a club necessarily built around regulars.

Thus at Tootsies the girls push VIP to the point that it is nauseating and to the point you won't even enjoy your dance b/c they'll spend the whole song badgering you about VIP instead of giving you a good-dance thus often times you end up getting a sucky dance either b/c they are just preoccupied w/ getting you into VIP or they just don't give a fuck about you enjoying your dance and for them the dance is all about you giving into VIP and not you enjoying your dance - I've had some Tootsies girls not wanna do a 2nd lap-dance b/c they could not convince me to do VIP although the dances are $25.

Many of them give crappy even low-mileage dances yet push VIP super-hard - yeah it doesn't make sense - the norm is usually for a dancer to try and get you in the mood for VIP w/ a good-dance/high-mileage; but not most of the Tootsies bitches - this is in part b/c the majority are Cuban that excel in being pushy and under-delivering and why I don't like dealing w/ Cuban dancers for the most-part - they just wanna get paid and often promise the moon but their actions often don't match their promises.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Build rapport in the front room. This doesn't mean at zero cost, it just means in an open ended way where you can lead it.

And of course the strongest position to take is that there must be an intense front room makeout session underway. Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, then you invite her to the back room.

SJG
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    The "standard" VIP rate at Follies is $152 for 30 mins and you can find several girls where that rate will include BBBJ or CFS or both.

A girl told me the extra $2 is for the couch replacement fund.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ Others here have also explained about that.

SJG
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    GoVikings, DirkDiggler, Cashman: I'm delighted with my $150 UHM VIP room! I'm there every 2-3 weeks even though it's an hour and a half drive. Not every dancer there is extras-friendly, but it seems that the ones who are and I gravitate to each other. It's also been happy hunting grounds for reasonably-priced OTC, e.g. $350-500 for 16-hour sleepovers. As far as the lack of privacy in the VIP room is concerned, all the girls on day shift know what goes on in there and don't, in general, rat each other out.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Some girls claim they don't even do regular dances. I've heard this a few times. And like others before me have posted, they promise it'll be worth your while in the VIP. I've never taken any dancer up on this as I have to know what type of dance and contact I'll be getting before I commit to VIP.

I would imagine other girls that do this are trying to maximize their earning potential. Trying to make big chunks of money instead of little pieces from lap dances. Like Dirk said, trying to hit home runs every time. They might catch some newbies with this (I fell for this dumb shit as a newborn myself). But I'd think most guys who've spent enough time in the club would not fall for it.

And yeah, I think it's a bad look for the dancer. Makes her come off as pushy, desperate for money, and not caring about a connection. We know the dancers ARE all about the money and not really looking for a connection. But don't make it so obvious by having the first thing you say to a PL be an invitation to the VIP room.
  • s88
    7 years ago
    The only club with VIP rooms I'm willing to spend at is $75/15 mins. Cheapeast in the city. This way a B&S ROB gets very little and no repeat business ever. At the big $ club, if she can sell 1 VIP a week, say absolutely anything to get him to agree, and have the guy ejected at the end for touching, she won the game.

My strategy with "wanna dance" "wanna private" girls is, my next couple words are always "do you want to _____ with me?". The look on their face is priceless. Ya wanna hustle, I hustle too. They always say "only if you are very generous" or "how much are you going to tip me". At that point I drop them. Anything but a yes is a no. One of these days I should just ask for BBFS and negotiate a price for shits and giggles, then turn her down anyways unless its affordable.

The better SCs around me, $20/song anything goes. No VIP. No tipping. But its basically VIP without the room, just nobody caring or stopping you.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Select and approach the girl yourself, and hand her money. Of course she will try to sell dances. Instead talk to her and get her to sit with you.

In some places you might be able to engage with her standing up. But in most, sitting on your lap is best.

Front Room Makeout session -> Invite her to back room when it is time for your pants to come down -> Avoid dry humping or BJ 'till completion. Save your load for her and let her see that. If no FS, then DATY her. -> Invite her home with you. -> Continue seeing her regularly.

You don't have to take the offerings in strip clubs at face value.

SJG

King Crimson, live 1982
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64swVmq_…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion