tuscl

Best club web site

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 4:32 PM
Just curious which has the best web site/sites esp with up to date photos of the dancers.?? End up looking when I read the reviews here, some have a 3-D picture of the club but where are the women?

9 comments

• Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Dangit! Just found out Ybor Strip has "upgraded" their website. No more pictures of their girls -- probably because the ones pictured were never the ones working. Oh well, at least they still have a discount coupon.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I think the only thing necessary about a club website, for me, is pictures of the girls. Ybor Strip ([view link]) is an extremely lame website, but the girl pics are representative, unclothed, and real. This is even more productive for a smaller, out-of-the-way club, because you can browse the web, give 'em a call to find out who's working (if indeed they know anything about it), and decide whether or not to go. Otherwise, TUSCL is all I need. All the other whistles and bells about a club website are, to me, pointless; except maybe a download-and-print coupon for free entry or free drinks.
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    Websites are one of those things that in theory should be great for stripclubs, but aren't. It seems like the vast majority of the pics on a website are either of the bar or the stage when no one is there, or of dancers who no longer dance at the club in question. I believe they are only good for two things: 1. any coupon specials, like halfprice admission 2. directions, in case you are going to an unfamiliar club. I suppose if you were a dancer and you were able to use a computer, there would be a third, which is contact info for calling or emailing the club. But I don't think any of us here are dancers.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Totally useless. My favorite club's site says to keep watching for an updated version. 2 years later, I am still waiting. If I really want to know if a dancer is working, I am better off calling the club. If Jennifer(totally cute) is working the door or Misty(totally fuckable) is tending bar, they will tell me. I love them...
  • In Minneapolis, King of Diamonds is pretty good. They update their roster daily, although I know that many dancers who are listed as working only the day shift stick around, and that many who aren't working that day at all may decide to pop in and work. Also, the Partytime Agency, which sends dancers to 22nd Ave. Station as well as Rocky Raccoon's and Lochness Lounge in Wisconsin, post the schedule on a day-to-day basis, for the most part. The only two good things about an SC website are the roster and printable cover comps, am I right?
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Gentllemen's Gold Club in Baltimore has a good web site, including photos of some of the dancers, their schedules, and an active comments section. But don't bother posting any criticisms of the club, they erase them.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    I just took a look, and Dancers isn't too bad. I'll take your word for its up-to-dateness. I could find fault with many of the photos, and especially with the clunky way they all load for such small images, but they look a hell of a lot better than most house dancer shots. It's now the best looking club website of its kind I've ever seen.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    I've never seen one that was any good. Dancers change too quickly to keep up with. Few dancers agree to have their photo posted online, so clubs wind up showing the least attractive girls in shoddy, carelessly lit photography that looks like stills from a snuff film. Or else they just put up generic shots of models who never set foot anywhere near the club. If there's a site anybody's seen that's good, I'd like to know about it.
  • chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    I have to commend Dancers Showclub, Indy, for the authenticity of their site. I have personally met all but two of the dancers that they show.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion