tuscl

Tip me Daddy

If a stripper provides mind blowing extras or hot steamy two way contact dances that leave you satisfied. How much do you tip? Also, if they ask you specifically for a tip do you give more or less?

Personally if I've been expertly taken care of I'll automatically tip around 15 or 20. But I get annoyed when they directly ask me for a tip especially if I was literally about to do that

15 comments

• rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Depends on what services I received.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I normally tip $20 for a happy ending. If it was asked for but not deserved then they get nothing.
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    $5 is usually enough to add on top of what you paid. You should never tip more than the cost of a song. If you really want to, tell her you're going to tip her by buying an additional dance from her.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    I usually just kinda round up. 2 dances at $25 a pop, I'll give her $60 if they were good. If I do 3, a lot of times its just $80 unless they were really special. Girls who ask for tips get much less. Usually I'll give her nothing, occasionally I'll give her a dollar tip.

In a room, I generally don't tip on top of the agreed price. Occasionally a girl goes way above and beyond and she'll get an extra 20-40, but that's rare.

Girls I see ITC regularly I tend to tip heavier on stage though. If I seem them ITC regularly, its because they're doing things I like.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I over-tip and I apologize for that. Recently I did a set of 4 - $20 dances with a girl and tipped her $60.

I’ve not recently experienced a dancer asking for a tip. That usually drops the tip that I’ll give.
  • jaredlucas
    7 years ago
    Getting Asked for a tip when undeserved always irritates me. I just say no thank you.

On the other hand I would tend to over tip if services are above and beyond the call of duty.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    A good rule of thumb is to cover the house cut which is usually $5-10 per dance. All I need is good two way (no touching pussy) medium to high mileage ending in LDK, and for that it ends up being a $10-20 tip. $20 is usually my max total for private dances. I will go up to $40 for 30 min VIPs that are high mileage. Also if I leak my jizz OTP and she notices I will for sure give her $20 minimum.

Asking for a tip is such poor ROB form and it is insulting to me. I don't ever tip when asked and will tell her I was planning on it until she asked. Please don't tell me how and when to fucking tip. I've been doing it successfully for years. I know how it is done. This is not my first rodeo. Not by a long shot.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    @Cashman
    Wow, the girls must really love you. Giving unsolicited 75% tips. Hope they were either extras or happy ending type dances...

I only tip in certain cases. Say i only do one, two or three very high contact, high mileage dances, but for some reason, i don't want to do more dances (she's not attractive enough, i've getting tired of her in general, etc.). I'll usually tip another dance (her cut and not the cost of the entire dance) on top of the dances, well at least in the case of 2 or 3 dances. If it's just the one, i might tip $10, otherwise $20. Most dancers keep about $20 of every $30 dance they do. If the dance(s) are just above average or pretty good, i might tip $5 or $10 for these dances.

If she does more than 3 dances, i usually consider the larger number of dances a tip in itself. I usually pay in 20s, so if the math works out that she gets $10 extra, i just give it to her. I might even do an extra dance, so she gets that $10 instead of the exact amount say with an even number of dances @ $30 each. However, if the dances are exceptional, i'll throw in another twenty or two depending on the even or odd thing, or sometimes i'll use smaller bills as well.

But if the dances are just average or worse, no tip and if she asks for a tip in those cases, she might get a dollar, but more likely she'll get a verbal "tip" on what she could do to improve her dances or what she did wrong. In the rare case that a very good dancer asks for a tip (they usually don't and when they do they usually insinuate or imply that they would appreciate anything more), i'll add one, but probably less than what i would have done otherwise.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    Yeah recently I had a mind blow VIP Experience that might the greatest I've ever had. I was planning on tipping for the performance alone but when she asked I was like are you kidding me! But she still performed like a champ so I tipped her $15 anyway. $20 to me is by far the most I'll tip. IME the ones who normally ask for a tip don't deserve it
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I only tip for extra services.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Wow. Well I know TUSCL is just a small sample size but still. Judging by the answers on here I need to tone down my tipping. I'm a generous tipper at heart in everything and probably even more so in clubs. My tips are more in line with cashmans, and in cases of extreme enjoyment even more. Example I had a VIP session with a chick and she treated me so well that she charged $200 and I gave her a $100 tip.

When it comes to dances, I only tip on series of dances. If it was a good set of 3 dances that cost $40 then I might give an extra $20. You guys seem to tip a lot less. But reading SW fake ass stories they make it seem like guys are tipping a lot, much more than me. I would what the REAL median is?
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^ I think a big part of it is how much the actual experiences cost. Most dances at the local clubs cost $30. If i can get a similar dance for $20 as they have during certain promotional days, i am more likely to tip and to tip more. Same with VIPs. The average is $300 a half hour. If i can get similar for about $150-200, i'm again, more likely to tip and to tip more. The same with other real life services. If a meal costs only $10, a 50% tip is nothing to me, regardless of service (as long as it's not terrible). But if it's over $50, the service better be at least good to get anything over let alone well over 20%.

But good tippers in general are a pretty rare thing and is often more that offset by bad tippers (or non-tippers in the case of strip clubs and this is can obviously be seen in something as simple as the stage), if you ask anyone that works for tips.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @TFP there is a lot to be said and gained by big tipping. Be careful about tapering it off. It may lead to lesser quality experiences. For me I like to build on tipping and start slowly and low at first. That way I leave room for rewarding improved and repeat service.

For example I am tipping and buying drinks for my ATF DS more so now after a year than I did at the start. And for the same reason my ATF DS is giving me more mind blowing LDKs and dick teasing time than ever.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Also, I can't STAND when a dancer asks for a tip before I can even give her one. It's probably my biggest pet peeve. The til size dramatically decreases when she does that. I remember one fine ass girl at Spearmint Rhino LV gave me a wonderful LDK but then before I could even stand up to get my wallet, asked for a tip. Too bad, as I was about to hook her up nicely. Instead she got a smallish $10 tip. And if a girl gives me a shitty dance and asks for a tip I tell her I only give tips for exceptional dances, sorry.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i tip for an extraordinary good experience in the vip.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion