tuscl

Ever forget and wear your work ID badge to a club?

Cashman1234
He/Him - He’s a filthy pig. That’s him in VIP with another whore.
Thursday, November 9, 2017 10:40 AM
I’ve been thinking about how easy it would be to accidentally wear my office ID/access badge to a club. I usually stop after work, and with other things on my mind, it’s a possibility. Has anyone gone to the club - and forgotten to take their badge off?

14 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    No... but thanks for a new source of anxiety.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I didn't forget but many years ago when I would attend recurrent training classes, we would go out to lunch at the Wild Goose a strip club near LAX. Just about all of the customers were air line or aerospace workers. So it didn't matter.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Don't wear IDs at work. But I have gone into a strip club with my scrubs on, which btw are great for lapdances.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    No, I'm way too paranoid about that to have let it happen. I even keep a generic polo shirt in my car for those days I'm wearing something with a work logo on it, and need to change before I go in a club.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    No, but if I went during or after work hours, I always had on a company shirt. Never had an issue.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    We never had badges where I worked for the majority of my clubbing years. Not that I think it would have mattered as my boss, the owner of the company was a PL, too that took us to a local strip club for lunch on occasion and he married a dancer. LOL
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    20-25 years ago, when I was single and when I actually had to use one. A stripper pointed it out to me, that it was clipped to my belt loop.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    My work badge always goes into my work pants pocket as I am changing into my strip club pants. I hope I never forget my routine.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    Nope. I always change before club. So no worries there.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    In my future travels I won't be wearing an ID badge, but I will be passing out business cards and promotional fliers freely. The women I meet in these clubs will be the ones I'll be waking up with in the mornings, and the ones I'll be introducing to all the people I know and work with. SJG Yardbirds [view link]
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    I don't wear a work badge but I once stopped at a rural club for a quickie. Had a pup I was training in my truck. The strippers all wanted to come out to see him but I left his ID on him which had my name and home phone number. Does that count?
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    Given I typically go on my days off or when I am away from home, that would never happen.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Yes, I used to. I've dropped it in clubs a few times not realizing it and panicked as I was driving back to work thinking that it was somewhere in the VIP room. Now I am pretty good about taking it off and leaving it in the car.
  • topmandd
    7 years ago
    When i do i make sure it's the one from either INS or Border Security - always clears the room. LOL That or maybe i could use my one that says CEO of Uranuscorp just to see who notices.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion