tuscl

Kind of felt guilty...

So I'm at the flight club near DTW tonight sitting at the upstairs bar. I see this obviously out of place customer. He's married, early 60's, has the look of a scared, lost kid caught doing something he shouldn't be doing. His wife obviously picked out his very expensive clothing. Pants are perfectly pressed, matching belt and shoes, heavily starched dress shirt. I study people and size them up for a living. I don't know why but this guy is annoying the living shit out of me. Maybe because he's drinking scotch and I don't like scotch. Maybe because he's obviously out of place and looks absolutely clueless as to the environment he's in. He's got this all American look to him AND he keeps blocking my fucking view of the stage. The dancers around us are all interchangeable. They're all 7-8's, skinny, big fake tits, tatted up and sleezy whores. I know how to deal with them. I decide I need to bust a nut. Maybe that'll put me in a better mood. So I pick the closest girl next to me. She's been watching me and knows I'm annoyed with this guy. Strippers are very perceptive and read people instantly. I guess just like I do. We go back to VIP she's hot as fuck. Knows I'm tense and agitated. She's a great distraction! Talks dirty to me. She's then blowing me and she's absolutely right she has put me in a better mood. I cum in her mouth, pay her and I'm not kidding she says when we go out watch me. I resume my seat at the bar feeling infinitely better. This chick goes up to the guy, turns him so I get a profile view and begins deep French kissing him. She turns so that his back is to me, twists her head over his shoulder and gives me the sexiest smile & wink while licking his ear and then kisses him some more. She took him into the back and before she did tells me to have a great night. That dude was just kissing where my Dick had been and she did it to him on purpose. Made my night in a weird way. Never had that happen before...

31 comments

• mark94
    7 years ago
    So, this old guy is just out trying to have a good time, not bothering anyone, and you decide to fuck him over for no reason. Oh, I forgot, you size people up for a living. Well, I guess he deserved it then.
    I wonder how many people at the bar sized you up and what their verdict was.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I wonder if he had offered her a $50 reward if she could chipmunk instead of swallow so they could snowball with it. The out-of-place newb thing might have just been an act.
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    Not that I give a fuck about you or your comment but dumbass, How did I fuck him over?
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    Ppwh maybe lol
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    So this guy deserved it because he was wearing a nicely starched dress shirt and drinking scotch?

I’m glad that I wasn’t at the club - as I wear starched dress shirts.

I’m curious - what do you do for a living?
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Well you did say it made your night watching another guy taste your dick. Otoh, this is exactly why i dont kiss hoes(or visit extras clubs to a larger extent). He got whatever he deserved regardless of how he was dressed. Wouldnt make my night but to each his own...i guess.
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    I don't know man, but to me, there are more annoying people in this world than an all-American looking nervous 60-year-old with a starched shirt who's drinking scotch and doesn't seem to be bothering anyone. I'd much rather see some loud, obnoxious bastard who is harassing customers or dancers get fucked with.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    ^ yeah, I still don’t understand what the guy did wrong/why he pissed off Sal69
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    If this story is true it does kinda mean you're a dick. But it was still a very sexy story, so thanks. I guess what he doesn't know won't hurt him. And besides, that goes with the territory, right? I mean, with all the strippers I've French kissed through the years I've probably tasted the splooge of almost every PL on this board by proxy. (Which I suppose makes me even more of a loser than most, but fuck it, who cares? You only live once and strippers are hot.)

Anyway, are you going to tell us what you do for a living? Are you a cop? A UFC fighter? A private detective? A schoolyard bully? ;)
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    Re reading my post and you're right I didn't do a very good job of explaining what annoyed me so much. This guy had an attitude, almost an air about him like he was better than everyone else. The way he fumbled with his wallet putting his change back showing he had a couple of $100 bills bills in there after having left a $.75 tip on a $15.25 mixed drink order. The bartender wound up leaving this collection of quarters on the bar everytime he ordered another drink like he was doing her a favor. The way he called the 6:00 & 7:00 all dancers in the club up on stage review a "perp walk". He wasn't a loud obnoxious drunk I've dealt with plenty of them. He was a different sort of obnoxious that's hard to describe. Kind of like he was above everyone else there but in reality he's no different than anyone because he was down in the mud rolling around just like everyone else. I make my living in sales to the construction and lesser extent automotive industry.
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    BTW I still fail to see how I fucked him over. The dancer (Aubrey or Autumn or something with an A) did that move all on her own. I found it interesting that she read him like I had and did that. That's who I had a twinge of guilt about it but whatever. Maybe I read to much into everything the drinks were going down pretty easily. Almost as easily as the stripper did to me lol
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    @GoVikings & mark - pretty transparent self-revelation from a non-white minority w massive resentment due to inferiority complex
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    In your first post, the... errr... offending PL was nervous, self conscious, and out of place. In the post following he's obnoxious and arrogant. I'll be honest. Whichever of those two descriptions is more true, it covers 90% of the spectrum of guys in a strip club.

I don't know. When I go to a club, I focus on my own good time. Getting worked up over some shlub I don't know doesn't strikes me as a good reason to stay at home and read a book or catch up on some TV. .
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ Good catch.

Next post he'll be described as a young nouveau riche yuppie that was disrespecting the girls with his demeaning rain making antics.

Oh, and the stripper was gargling with his splooge just before planting the lip lock.
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    Damn man you got annoyed by a guy that was just minding his own business? At a strip club? Where your focus is on the women?
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    If any of you have ever DFK a stripper at an extras club, there’s a 99.999999% chance you just French kissed a girl who just gave some other guy a bbbjcim.

If you don’t think so, you are either in denial, or kidding yourself.

• JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Just say no to secondhand semen.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @anonlvone said "pretty transparent self-revelation from a non-white minority w massive resentment due to inferiority complex"

I do not know what this statement means. Can you explain please?
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @warhawks,

Seeing as how I'm just about the only one who *admits* to kissing strippers, I'll respond by saying yes, you're right. But what can you do? These chicks ain't virgins, man.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Wow I thought she tasted kinda funny. Yea I bring a 8 - $1 bills to ball it up with the dancers and a bunch of quarters in my change purse for the waitstaff and pretend I am too good for the place. Then I get DFK front room action using the SJG method since I dont need money cause I treat them like a civie which is what they really want. Oh, so you say this method will not produce results? Well when you piss off enough customers with a HTT attitude suddenly I get lots of funny tasting DFK after they get warmed up right after VIP. I say what a winning plan for front room action!
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    @ Burlington I think he was referring to me. Lol
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @Sal69, I just assumed that you were Italian with a name like Sal. I'm half Italian myself. We're pretty much white.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    The guy was her fertility doctor. He was nervous, self-conscious, and out of place because he had recently acquired a drug habit and was visiting his first off-the-books cash-only patient (so he'd have cash to buy drugs) and he wasn't used to places like the club. The flashes of obnoxious and arrogant you saw were just his usual doctor-self showing through. The $100s you saw in his wallet were her down payment on the procedure.

A-girl had been watching you, and was the closest to you, because she's been secretly attracted to you for some time, and wants to have your baby. Since strippers can read people instantly she knew you would pick her and knows you're waaay too savvy of a customer to offer you BBFS and get you to CIP, so her drug dealer BF hooked her up with his new doctor customer.

She treated you so nice in VIP cause the doctor told her she needed to get you to bust a really big nut. The viability of the sperm in the semen would be degraded by the chipmunk/snowball maneuver (which wasn't really necessary, but the doctor just happened to have a snowball fetish and wanted an excuse to kiss the dancer). When she turns him so his back is to you, he was spitting your semen into a jar for later. She smiled and winked at you as her way of saying "Congrats, you're going to be a daddy."

She takes him back to VIP so he can perform the artificial insemination with your semen they just collected, and give her the hormone injections that would increase her chances of fertilization and implantation. Of course she told you to "have a good night" on her way back. Strippers are usually very nice to their baby daddies.

Please post again when the paternity papers are served. I'm sure you'll be able to use your super people reading skills to spot the process server sitting at the bar long before he comes over to hand you the envelope.

;-)
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    Yeah Burlington I'm a Paisan. Joc13 that's great!
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @Sal69,

:) If you have any more crazy strip club stories like this, I for one would love to hear them. It sounds like you know how to have fun and blow off steam.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Holy shit, I wish I were that good at reading people. Congrats on the newest member of your family, Sal69!
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Thanks, Sal. Had the Paul Harvey "and now you know the _rest_ of the story" line going through my head with that one.

Glad you saw the humour in it. Some folks get their panties in a wad so quick around here when you try to have a little fun.
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    Agreed. To many little bitches in this world. That's fine if they're working in a club and blowing me just like this one did 30 minutes ago at the Criket. Other than that there's so many keyboard warriors out there. Everybody is a tough guy anonymously, funny how I never get any shit in person though. Whatever, life is great and getting better everyday!
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Dancers know how to read pl’s - and string them along. We like to think we know how to read dancers - and the rest we write off as ss. I’m not sure how accurately one pl can read another.

Only a few times have I noticed other pl’s in clubs - some have been very odd folks - and others have been giant assholes. Oddly - one asshole I remember was wearing a starched white shirt. I’m not sure there is a pattern here - I’m just saying...
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    No, nothing in this story is cool. The dancer was wrong for doing it. You are wrong for enjoying it. You should be wonder how many other bbbjcimnqns she had given before you, and how many other guys' sperms and germs were hanging out on your dick afterwards. Be careful, if this story is true, both you and the dancer have some karma headed your way.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    Guys, come on. It's just a sexy little story. Why does it bother everyone so much? Some guy rubbed Sal the wrong way and a stripper noticed it and decided to fuck with him. Sal was amused, the other guy was turned on, hell, the dancer was probably amused AND turned on. And anyone who allows a dancer to DFK him has to know that he's rolling the dice slightly because he might be sharing space with some other guy's splooge. So what's the big deal?

Fuck it, if she's as hot as a few of the strippers I've met in my time, Sal69 can nut in her mouth all day long and I'll still kiss her hello LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion