tuscl

Penthouse club Detroit to re open soon

Subi bought it and adds to his empire! Landing Strip. Trumps. Playhouse. Subi’s. Coliseum. Penthouse will be back and eventually return to the way it once was. There have been ups and downs over the years for strip clubs and the extras offered. but they eventually return to the fun times just like the stock market has ups and downs overtime things return

6 comments

• BubbleYum
    2 years ago
    Do you have anything to back this up? Subi bought PHC a while ago and the city is preventing him from reopening. He's been trying for at least two years. So, unless you have viable evidence that says otherwise, it's remaining closed.
  • Ulrik79
    2 years ago
    Plus it will never return back to what it was. Coliseum is a shadow of itself.
  • Htxx
    2 years ago
    It has happened before ulrik, mid 90’s all the clubs took a beating and close scrutiny it took a few years but things returned to normal. I guess time will tell & bubble but yeah I have some info otherwise I wouldn’t have said anything
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    So what is exactly open now on 8 Mile? I haven’t been on that road since February 2020.

Players and Coli? Anything else?
  • jackslash
    2 years ago
    Penthouse may reopen, but it won't be the way it was. Unless Detroit gets a new mayor.
  • ww
    2 years ago
    Not sure why this is exciting, but as others have mentioned, Detroit city clubs will never be like they were. The way clubs operated in the 90-2000's are gone and they're not coming back. Which is not to say the club can't make money - they just need to get with a new business model that works. But yesterdays business won't cut it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion