tuscl

Fair warning metro Detroit area

The amp next to la chambre’s was raided and closed per a tv report. “Human trafficking” etc. Sorry idk how to post the link here. During the report it’s disclosed about a web site that lists all rub n tug places and the comments by the patrons/users etc. that police used and are now expanding their investigation. I’ve been limiting my frequency to clubs and amps lately. Otc seems like the better option for now. How long before LE checks this site out? Maybe I’ve been smoking to much weed lately and am paranoid but maybe not.

7 comments

• Htxx
    5 years ago
    Google m 1 spa that’ll get you to the report
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    This AMP is in a nasty little shopping center at Telegraph and I-96.
  • Lone_Wolf
    5 years ago
    The war against old pervs needing a handsy continues
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    That whole entire shopping center is grounds of illegal activities. That AMP has been shut down before.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    This report is from Oct. 4th, btw.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    They always advance the Human Trafficking argument, because they know that enforcing the prostitution law is unpopular, and that most of the time when they do so, they are trashing due process, and often engaging in entrapment too.

Met once a woman from a Lutheran Church who was active in trying to stop Happy Ending (HJ) in AMPs. She had no idea, and I was not about to tell her, how much FS goes on in AMPs.

Most of these anti-trafficking activists have no idea what the sex industry is like, for example the young women lining up with their passports to get a chance to suck and fuck and make bank desposits, and about how quickly they run off to another shop if they don't like the first. In much of the world there are still really only two career options for women. And for those who want to work a little longer, coming to the US gives them that chance.

So I tried to tell the Lutheran Woman why it is not worth worry about. I told here that in Asian culture, a massage woman will always be looked at as a sex worker, no matter what she actually does. And then guys offer money, and some of them are nice, so why should she be expected to refuse.

She considered that.

SJG

THEORY - Rx (Medicate)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwxfmYR7…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion