Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Instagram

flagooner
flagooner136387

Everything written by this member is a fact.

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

What is with all the fascination over instagram models?

Sure, many are pretty. But there are a lot of pretty girls that can be seen for free in real life at the beach, gym, coral gables starbucks...

If it is for tossing off material, why not watch porn instead?

Am I missing something?

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

They're hot women. We're horny guys.

If you're killing time waiting for an appointment or in line for something, then checking out hot IG models is one way to pass the time.

Profile picture for Doces300
Doces300
•

What Ishmael said...

S
Supremeruler
•

True.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

It's something an old whiteguy just wouldn't understand even if explained to him - i.e. the problem is not Instagram, it's you - get it now?

Stop patronizing the board and take your Geritol.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Maybe its because I have an actual sex life, but looking at hot women I am not going to touch or have sex with is of no interest to me.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

its just something to browse at occasionally. i don't even have an instagram, but i browse some of the models from time to time

sommer ray is a good one

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

In my day, we had to jerk off to daguerrotypes of women wearing dresses that showed their ankles.

GET OFF MY LAWN!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

If it's starring me in the face, I'll look but I don't go searching for photos anywhere.

Profile picture for Doces300
Doces300
•

Women are like art works to me. I wanna see them all...

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I text in complete sentences.

Get off my lawn.

Close the door, we aren't air conditioning the whole world.

Why change to a smart phone when my flip phone works just fine?

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

It's the girl next door idea. Weren't Kate Upton, Charlotte McKinney, Emily Ratajkowski all discovered on Instagram? Imagine that the next Emrata could be two doors down, and you might meet her walking her dog in a bikini top, or in the produce section wearing hot pants. Even better is the persistent rumor that many of these gorgeous women, like strippers, are available for rent if you can afford them.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I think @Ishmael said it best with his earlier post.

Instagram is a photo sharing site. I don’t think it allows nudity. So the instagram models can post hot photos - and still not be total sluts - showing everything.

I’m not on instagram - but I’ve enjoyed the photo links provided by some of the guys here. Those girls know how to show off - without showing things.

Profile picture for rane1234
rane1234
•

Seeing 100s of desperate comments under the photos is very PL and cringe. Not as bad as paying a cam girl though.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

^ good point. The desperate comments can put a damper on the enjoyment of hot photos. The tips that desperate online customers push off to cam girls are quite sad. I can’t watch that stuff!

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement