tuscl

Yes please

Doces300
You can run but you will only die tired

14 comments

• Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Wow! Thanks for that link! It seems that more guys should question her (about whether her boobs are real) - so she posts more videos to prove they are real! I know they are real fucking hot - lol!
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Her boobs are real. Real big.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Nice tits
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Her tits are natural, but her butt isn't. She had it done. Otherwise she is "genetically gifted" as described on her IG. Incidentally, she was also a Playboy Cybergirl in 2013 under the same name. Has a very nice meaty pussy. Her butt was definitely smaller, but still nice.
  • impala
    7 years ago
    Yes please
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Damn, Dirk is like the Yoda of these Playboy models. Dude has the intel on all of them lol.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Dirk: Looking through her photos, her ass doesn't look like a fake ass. Was it like super small before? It's not really big in her latest photos, it looks pretty normal. If she had surgery it mist have been board flat before then.

Her tits on the other hand are huge and obviously real and that's amazing.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    I read a long story on a gossip site about the massive amount of sex videos archived at the Playboy Mansion. Hef filmed his parties and kept them in a secure vault under the house. About 30 years of celebrities nailing playmates. His lawyer is working through them and doing an inventory. The story didn’t say what will happen to them.
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    i might let her suck my dick, but only if she asked nicely.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @TFP She has talked about getting her ass done on her IG feed. She hasn't tried to hide it.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    she didn't need to enhance her ass. butt i'd still would enjoy her.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    She looks too fake and plastic-like in a lot the pics. Nice fake ass though. Musta been flat before.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    slim with big natural tits - hell to the yes.

Her lips do look fake
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion