tuscl

Bad night

Doces300
You can run but you will only die tired
Sitting In Moran’s in Dover Ohio. Bored to death. Dancers just showed up. But I have to leave in an hour to be home when my GF gets there and clean up enough not to smell like stripper. What are good Ohio clubs or should I just make a pilgrimage to Detroit

19 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Cheating on an SO is not a long term viable strategy.

SJG
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    San Jose Guy get it right, this is a NEW SO so it doesn’t count.
  • Doces300
    6 years ago
    Exactly. Plus I think I can get her to club with me in due time
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    Release the FOGHORNS on them my friend
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    Dude, didn't you just get rid of a wife that inspired you to whore around with SA girls and now you have a live-in GF that you're worried about smelling stripper on you?

Or am I remembering the wrong person?
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ no you’re right. Hey strippers are like crack for some people.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Thanks joc13. I knew that I was missing something - and you filled in the info.

Maybe he should just date strippers? That way they would be nose-blind to the smell of the other strippers (that he can’t seem to stay away from).

The glitter all over the sofa can be blamed on his stripper girlfriend - and the smell of Candy’s body spray will always linger everywhere!
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I would adjust SJG's statement to read "Cheating on an SO close to your homebase is not a long term viable strategy"

• Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Can you explain the differences between option 3 & 4?

Have you heard about the rise in STD cases? https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/heal…
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m glad I don’t live in Cali! Those entitled, butt hurt, liberals are fucking old STD’s back into prominence!

The difference between options 3 and 4 - is that option 4 requires (a negotiated) upfront payment.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    why the gf? lol date strippers
    I'm married but if I was single I'd stay single...
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Doces300 doesn’t have a SO - then he’s got nobody to cheat on. He seems to need that - to make it more fun when he bangs whores. Sorry - when he bangs OTC strippers...
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    After all that shit you went through why have an exclusive GF unless she is good with your player lifestyle? Why not have someone who is cool with it from the get go? Much less drama and bs.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    "I would adjust SJG's statement to read "Cheating on an SO close to your homebase is not a long term viable strategy""

That is certainly true. But any cheating on an SO is not a long term viable strategy, it is a best a survival strategy. But sooner or later you have to stand up for what you believe in.

So Relationship Councilors might be able to help. If you are married, you might need a Divorce Lawyer.

But for some, unwilling to live by marriage vows or understood SO agreements, but where the relationship is not too far gone, there are swingers clubs. They say that the women are even more crazy about it than the men are.

https://www.nasca.com/

Lots of people go just to watch, or just to be watched. It often takes years before many of them actually have sex with anyone other than who they came with.

I cheated on my wife, in AMPs and Strip Clubs, but I never bragged about it, even on online forums. I always knew it was just a survival strategy. And for many years I suspended all such activities, being 100% straight in how I tried to make my marriage work.

At no time would I ever have thought that spending time or money in a strip club, when one has any kind of an SO, were a long term viable strategy.

SJG
  • AnonymousJim
    6 years ago
    From everything I've read about Ohio ... go to Detroit.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    ^ Fact!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Should be a great night, because Venus and the Cresent Moon should be visible in the West just after Sunset!

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Close together makes it awesome
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Anyone besides me see it, Venus and the Crescent Moon right at the same elevation.

Tonight the Moon will be up a bit higher.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion