tuscl

RickyBoy's The System? Signs of Autism?

Tuesday, November 7, 2017 8:32 AM
Would you guys say that needing ten years to figure out how to pay hookers for sex is a sign of such poor understand of human interactions that it shows signs of autism? What, if on top of that, you thought that it all was something that needed to Systemized and that publication of such a System was a notable life achievement? Such an achievement that when publishing such a System you needed to preface it with legal disclaimers should the authorities ever decide to track down the Prometheus who disclose such secrets to the masses?

10 comments

• Dougster
    7 years ago
    How about if you gave it a pseudo-acadmeic/thesis-like title such as "Maximizing OTC Option When Traveling". (But omitted the proof that there was no better way to do things. Thus not living up to the title anyway.)
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Armchair psychologists diagnose everyone with autism.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Not sure about autism, but posting under a number of aliases makes you a cunt.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Maybe it's something else that causes his empathetic deficit? (I think my opinion is well known.) @skibum609: I haven't posted under any alias other than "Dougster" in quite some time despite all the paranoid conspiracy theories to the contrary.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Well, could be autism or just a mild form of psychosis. After all, normal, well-adjusted self-actualized people understand that if you have to pay someone for sex it means, by definition, that they don't find you all that interesting or attractive. But we may be overthinking this. Despite the fact that he calls the rest of us "cubicle drones" or derides some of us for being autistic math-whizzes without an understanding of "multi-faceted human interactions" -- this is a guy who's just scraping by financially. He can't even afford good health insurance for his family. So he chases down the easiest and cheapest targets: heroin addicts, aging single-moms, flood refugees. Probably more desperation than a sign of mental illness. How about if you gave it a pseudo-acadmeic/thesis-like title such as "Maximizing OTC Option When Traveling". LOL! @Dugan's PhD thesis
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    "Would you guys say that needing ten years to figure out how to pay hookers for sex is a sign of such poor understand of human interactions that it shows signs of autism?" I don't know, dougster. Would you consider a similar number of years pursuing an agenda of trolling against Rick and Vince to be evidence of OCD?
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Quite the opposite, ATC. At most I've posted maybe 5 times a day regarding what a faggot RickyBoy is, or making fun of his System. That's at most. I bet the average is more like one a day. A person who really had OCD would do it more like 500 times in one day! People use that term "OCD" and "OCD"'ing pretty loosely these days.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Don't care. OCD... no. Obsessive... more likely.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Dougster can be really funny. SJG
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Thanks for your clarification, dougster! ;-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion