tuscl

My first ignored person on TUSCL

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 9:00 PM
Clifbar: You sound like a real fool on here, and I suspect no one is taking any of your comments seriously. "Great dating advice from men who can only get pussy by paying for it. What will they think of next?" -Clifbar Geez, you're a real winner there buddy. First of all, it's not about the money. Most of us actually have money to spend in places like strip clubs, mainly because we, or I, have high paying jobs and we enjoy the atmosphere and can certainly afford it. I'm sure most of the the true TUSCL members have a great appreciation for these ladies and truly respect their efforts in their chosen profession. Secondly, we do get laid. And not by paying someone to do so. My spouse and I actually enjoy hitting these clubs together on occasion. Many times she participates on stage with the dancers. So in conclusion, sianara sucker. You're my first ignore. I'll be looking forward to never seeing any more of your comments. Scott

12 comments

• shadowcat
    17 years ago
    alabama, just look at the top 40 and you will know the truth about freak daddy. He was just pulling your alabama leg.
  • alabamascott
    17 years ago
    Freakdaddy: Not an avid clubber? I just counted 50 reviews (I stopped at 50) on your name and that's since Sept. 2. 2006!
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Freak daddy, give me a break. BTW A----- is going back to Myrtle Beach at the end of Feb.
  • alabamascott
    17 years ago
    Doug: Speaking of nursing, I feel compelled to start a new topic... Thanks for the inspiration... ;)
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Just a little note for newbies here. If you learned enough to put clifbar on ignore, add davids to the list as well since that is the same person. I haven't read a single message from either for months.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Alabama: I am a newbie too. Only registered on 12/25/06 and have only done 2 reviews. I just talk like I know some shit. lol...
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Alabamascott: I think it makes you an infant, but that's not so bad... nursing can be quite fun..
  • alabamascott
    17 years ago
    So does this make me an infant or a toddler?
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Young and innocent - at least in TUSCL years, for sure. Alabamascott has been a member since way back on 1/9... geesh. I am feeling old, being a member since 6/5/01... almost 6 years, now... that's over 20 in Human Years...
  • alabamascott
    17 years ago
    Gee, thanks Igiveup. I feel so young and innocent... lol... :)
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I thought so too but Alabama is a newbie on here. Clifbar can continue to piss everyone off but he won't get banned. That distinction only applies to shadowcat. His memory lives on...
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    I thought clifbar was on everyone's ignore list.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion