tuscl

level X contributor

TGsnook
Massachusetts
Thursday, November 2, 2017 3:51 PM
I just noticed this. What does this mean and how are the levels calculated? Anyone know?

15 comments

• chessmaster
    7 years ago
    X=10 in roman numerals.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    As to how its calculated, its some combination of reviews, discussions, articles, etc.
  • TGsnook
    7 years ago
    LOL, by X, I meant unknown, but that still works. So it is a secret formula. OK, I can live with that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I believe is in relation to one's penis size but not 100% sure - I'm at level "10" btw
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Is that why I am level 15?
  • ArtCollege
    7 years ago
    I'm only a 9, but no lady has complained.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    How did I get past level 3?
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    I think reviews and/or clubs get the highest priority and is the quickest way to level up. The other stuff doesn't seem to help as much or more slowly. But increasing the "medal" level (from none, bronze, silver, gold and then platinum) usually also corresponds to a level increase. I got to level 4 pretty quickly, but then just stuck there for the better part of this year despite being much more active on the site in the last few months, probably because there aren't as many new local clubs i want to review/spend money on. I guess you could compare it to those colored belts in martial arts, lol.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    You chumps need to level up your pl game.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    If you want to know who has sock puppet accounts, look at the number of trusts some members have relative to the number of reviews.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    @chessmaster I'm a bit surprised that you're not level 10 yet considering you're already "super platinum" in the all important reviews and clubs as well as as discussions and comments. There's not much more you could do except maybe go super dooper platinum like hundred(s) of reviews/clubs, thousand(s) of discussions, tens of thousands of comments. I think i've seen a few level 10 TUSCLers with similar or less "qualifications" or contributions. Maybe it's some weird algorithm that's more like credit level scores than some colored belt system. Or maybe it's harder now than it used to be, but your levels get grandfathered in.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Saturday Night Live did a skit about the private club that only admitted people who had hosted SNL five times. Is there something equivalent for level 10 contributors ?
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ You have to get to 10 to find out! LOL those SNL skit we're good. I remember the one when Tom Hanks got in.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    It's the group VIP room at Follies. You can get in for $42 instead of $52. One more dollar off for each level after 10.
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    Joc..funny... wait, damn it, I didn't know :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion