tuscl

Strippers dancing in civvie outfits

lotsoffun201
Vegas Baby
Thursday, November 2, 2017 6:32 AM
There has been a lot of discussions about what attracts us to dancers. Personally I’ve always liked the schoolgirl look but lately I’ve found that I’m more likely to gravitate to girls wearing outfits that could be worn outside the clubs. Club dresses, librarian look, teacher look, etc. One of our favorite female contributors has posted recently of her experiences painting a picture of what she wears to the clubs. It got me thinking. My last few outings, when I get the chance to go, I’ve gravitated to the more “modestly” dressed girls, rather than the typical two piece top and g-string outfit. My CF asked me what I thought she should wear and of course I suggested a few outfits we found on my smartphone while talking. Actually she bought a few and told me she actually did better wearing those than her usual attire. Thoughts from the board?

10 comments

• Doces300
    7 years ago
    My CF often wears a thin dress in the club. I have certainly seen things like it worn outside the club by sexy civie girls. I think the greater coverage can make the reveal much sexier. I also like the way her body moves under the tight dress. Very hot.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’m guessing that a small change from the usual dancer outfit can make a girl stand out. In clubs where there is a stage show - it can be a very sexy reveal when a dancer goes from a dress - to lingerie - to nude/topless. I enjoy the usual stripper “uniform” - but I also enjoy a one piece type of lingerie - and if a dancer adds a sexy belly chain - that will definitely get my attention!
  • James1557
    7 years ago
    I have always much preferred a girl in a sexy dress to a girl in lingerie. The truth is that so-called sexy lingerie does little or nothing for me. Best of all is a sexy dress with no underwear!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    For me less is more - yeah a sexy dress can be "sexy", but I go to strip-clubs to see nudity, and touch flesh not fabric - plus there's been many-a-time a girl looks a certain way w/ a mini-dress or gown, then she turns out not to be my type when she's nude (e.g. I don't like fake/enhanced breasts and they can often be better-hidden w/ mini-dresses or gowns).
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    When they're circulating on the floor, I prefer either a dress / civvie clothes or completely naked. It's more of a sweet vs. slutty thing. If she's completely naked, she can look like a sweet girl who just happens to be naked at the moment. If she's wearing a cute dress, she can look sweet. But, if she's wearing lingerie, it comes off more like a uniform to me, and emphasizes more what I can't see than what I can. Or something.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    Reminds me of a time I went to a club and saw this super cute girl come in dressed casual, jeans and tshirt. I could tell by how she was interacting with the staff that she worked there. I was immediately interested, I must get dance. Place is basically empty, she walks by fast. I stand up and stop her exclaiming "you starting soon?" I startled her ass, she's confused, mumbles something like "huh, what, I no, huh ... you want dances?" "YES" I nod furiously. She says, "uh,.. okay, let's go" and takes me to dance area. Still in normal clothes. In front of me she strips down to her panties and then I get my dances. After, she goes away for a minute or two, comes back and explains "I think you got me in trouble, I'm not supposed to give dances when I'm not working... how'd you know I was a dancer anyway?" "Lucky guess." That was pretty fun.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Dress = instant pass. I do really like the stripper standard uniform, particularly bra w/ g-string, thong, or boy shorts, depending on what works for her body. My one deviation is tight clingy cotton tops, on a spinner with Bs or As ... that is definitely my weakness
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Wow, something where Subraman and I disagree. Well, not completely cause it depends.on context. If I'm at Follies, where I know touching is OK and I'm probably gonna do VIP, I want to see as much skin as possible, all the time. If I'm at Oasis, where there isn't going to be much touching, then a sexy civvie outfit, that undresses to hot undies (which peek out with the full outfit on), and then to naked enhances the "stripping" visual. My CF from last winter would wear a button up the front denim dress with push up bra, panties, and stockings underneath. She button a couple buttons in the middle, so the bra, panties, and stockings tops were visible as she walked around or sat with me. When she dances, I'd have her unbutton the dress but leave it on. The dress would then hide where my hands were during the dance. Only way I got any floor mileage at Oasis.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    It's gotta be stripper slutty from the start. If I want to check our hotties in civie clothes I do that OTC.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    @houjack - Same thing happened to me recently. Was sitting in a club not terribly impressed with the dancers working the floor, when I noticed this cute lil thing come sauntering by in hipster clothing. Had no clue if she was a civilian, waitress/bartender, or a dancer either coming on shift or going off shift. So I walked over to her, and found out she was a dancer who had just arrived. Well, the early bird gets the worm as they say.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion