tuscl

Johnny On-the-Spot

chandler
Blue Ridge Foothills
Sunday, January 28, 2007 5:51 PM
I had to share this, given some of the talk lately about rating your experience vs. rating the club. It comes from a recent review of a new club in downtown Detroit. Now I know bathrooms mean a lot to some people, but come on, isn't this dude getting a little carred away? >Let me also make note of the restroom at this time. I found it clean (although small) and extremely well-staffed. The gentleman attendant was quite good. So much so that I found myself without tip money for him, so I went all the way back to our table, grabbed a dollar off of "the stack" and went all the way back to the restroom to tip him. He turned the water on and off for you, and was johnny-on-the-spot with paper towels.<

10 comments

• Clubber
    17 years ago
    Igiveup stated "While I agree that female trolls would be a definite improvement, I have always had a problem pissing when a beautifull girl was holding my dick." At least he has had the chance!
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    While I agree that female trolls would be a definite improvement, I have always had a problem pissing when a beautifull girl was holding my dick.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    FONDL, I think he was slightly tongue-in-cheek, but genuinely impressed. I don't have strong feelings one way or another about bathroom attendants. I certainly don't need them, but I only resent them if the rest of the club is no good. They're pretty much a given in Detroit clubs, even the near-dives. What I don't understand is why they, and bathrooms in general, get so much in reviews.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Agree with FONDL: the troll DIScourages hygiene. Anyway, I don't like the notion of ANYONE working "just for tips" at such a demeaning job. That's why I always ask a dancer what her salary is ... :) ... No, seriously, I dislike the bathroom trolls. I find them an imposition, a kind of "we'll get money out of 'em EVEN WHEN THEY PISS" milking of the cash cow. There's already a parking lot surcharge, a front door surcharge, a waitress surcharge, a couch surcharge. What next, rental price for tables and ashtrays? "I'm sorry sir, you'll have to walk to the next room to tip the ashes off your cigarette. Ashtrays are only available in the VIP. That'll be $20 for 5 minutes, please." But if there is a troll, then I try to think of HIM and not the SYSTEM that employed him. No doubt, the dude has a rough life -- can you think of a worse job to have to take, than getting tips from the hands of dudes who have just wiggled their weenies? imagine the smelly stinkpot that he has to call his "workplace"! OSHA probably has hazardous-gas regulations that his employer is in violation of! So, I do tip, about $1 every other trip. I never take the cologne, prefer to turn on and off the tap for myself (though, do note, this service does save patrons the unhygienic act of cleaning their hands but then touching the tap that someone else has touched before cleaning his hands), and basically say "hello" to him as though he is a decent chap. He deserves it, as do all humans. Kinda makes ya tear up and get all weepy, the humanity the humanity! Yeah, why DON'T they have female attendants in the men's room? :)
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    The guy writing that review had to be kidding - nobody is dumb enought to write something like that seriously. One of the reasons I dislike bathroom attendants - I've noticed that fewer guys wash their hands when there's a restroom attendant because they want to avoid the guy. So people's hands (and therefore everything else in the place) are likely to be dirtier there. Just a thought. I too like the idea of female attendants. But I see a problem with it - the bathrooms would always be crowded.
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    What we need are female attendants. Onw walks in, she unzips, takes out MR. Happy, aims, and you let go. I think the shaking part might take a bit longer, but...
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Clubber: I like your idea... but during the shaking, I think the female attendant should receive facials.... I'd be inclined to tip well....
  • Darkwolf
    17 years ago
    I guess I am one of the minority here, but, I believe that any job that you undertake should be done with the highest degree of professionalism and care. Therefor when I enter into a bathroom that is not clean and is staffed by a 'troll' then I don't bother tipping. If I go into a bathroom that is being frequented by the scores of drunken patrons - with a handful of respectible clients such as ourselves - and can keep it neat and clean, well that for me deserves as much of a tip as someone who is shaking her assets on stage.
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    I'm sorry, but I don't feel the need to tip the troll in the bathroom, unless I actually get something there.
  • Chili Palmer
    17 years ago
    When you don't buy lapdances (or many of them), and you want to keep your free membership here, you'll find damn near anything to write about to flesh out your TRs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion