tuscl

Strip club etiquette

Sunday, October 29, 2017 8:16 AM
Either they’re guidelines and I broke 3 or in Australia they’re different, I kissed her, licked her, she saw me naked I was in the VIP room and had her for half an hour so makes sense she would let me kiss her on the shoulder and neck and lips “ Don’t ask me why I want to kiss a stripper” We took a shower together, her naked, I have to be in my underwear so I took them off after to dry myself, she turned around after already seeing my penis and later even claimed she was embarrassed, she knew I didn’t believe her Why would she care? Probably SS Told me I could drop my towel, she already saw, if only there weren’t cameras because no-one was even watching us and she told me she had a fantasy of being fucked over the bar, if this is true she probably told me cause she knew I couldn’t do anything Although licking her, it wasn’t even her nipples which she just said were sensitive Aren’t all women’s nipples sensitive? This seemed to be where I crossed the line because she grabbed my chin

4 comments

• MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I'm so confused -- so many questions! * You took a shower with a stripper in the VIP room? * You shower in your underwear? * You couldn't "do anything" about fucking her? * You have a penis? * What happened after she grabbed your chin? The list goes on! Well, let's see . . . how to respond to this stream-of-consciousness post? I know: with a stream-of-consciousness response! Here goes: Strip club etiquette is different in Australia than it is in the US, except in Tasmania, where the rules are more like those in New Zealand. It's kind of like Aussie vs Kiwi rules for rugby, you know what I mean? Of course you'd want to kiss a stripper when you have her for a half hour in the VIP room. We've all been there! When I take a shower with a stripper in the VIP room, I have a rule that only one of us can take our underwear off. So if her panties come off, mine stay on and vice versa. I'm not surprised that she was embarrassed at seeing your penis, as no stripper has ever seen a penis since the beginning of strip clubs. I prefer fucking strippers under the bar, but maybe that's just me. Once I've kissed a stripper, licked a stripper (but not her nipples), and let a stripper see me naked, she has every right to grab my chin. LMFAO! Seriously, dude: Think about the point you want to make before you post . . . and then make it!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Maskath, Yes this is an international forum. But we don't have that many members in Australia. We know that there are some legal differences between the US and Australia. So whey don't you enlighten us. How about you telling us how things go over there. There can be plenty of kissing, licking and mutual nudity which go on in US strip clubs too. Then there are times and places where it does not go on. It all depends. So why don't you tell us a little more to help us understand. SJG Yardbirds, Studio [view link]
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    Shame you can't edit posts after making them.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    That was something! I think your lack of punctuation is the largest guideline that was broken! I’d recommend you reread what you posted, and think about how easily dancers can manipulate customers. Take a step back - and read your post from another customers perspective - and decide if anything actually indicates you are more than just a customer? You enjoyed a good time - and that’s all that it was. Don’t read anything into any part of the experience.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion