tuscl

Social Media and ATF

SebastianCobb
California
I can't figure out why she wont add me on her social media. We seem close and do a lot together....yet she wont add me to her social media. Everytime I ask her, she comes up with a lame excuse. Yet she has other customers on her social media. Why is that?...

47 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Time to go into catfish mode.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Fantasyland ends when you walk out the door.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    How long have you been seeing her? Maybe she wants to know you longer first. Or maybe you are just customer zoned
  • SebastianCobb
    7 years ago
    Flagooner....Then why does she have other customers on her social media?
  • SebastianCobb
    7 years ago
    Doces300.....Even so she has other customers on her social media.....
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Every stripper has her custies in a pecking order and there are certain levels of privilege within said order.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Because she doesn't want the creepy pervert to whom she's selling her pussy to make inappropriate comments on her page?

Because you're not as close as you think you are?
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    In addition to the reasons stated above, my guess is that she senses that she might have something to gain from the other customers by having them on social media, while she knows that she already has dibs on every spare dime you come by. Also, could be that she suspects that you would read too much into it.
  • SebastianCobb
    7 years ago
    georgmicrodong......And the other "creepy perverts" she's friends with???.....What about them?...Whats he difference???....
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    @ georgmicodong "because you're not as close as you think you are?
    Ace
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    We're just ATMs to these chicks and if u can't see that, or don't wanna see it, then you're gonma have to learn it the hard-way
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Let me first say that I just don't get the fascination with social media and the dependency on getting likes or follows or props or whatever the fuck they are to justify one's self esteem or worth.

That being said, and since you are so adamant about getting a straightforward and honest answer...

She would be embarrassed to let anyone know that she knows you. She doesn't view you as a PL, she sees you a a FL, a complete and total full-fledged FUCKING LOSER.

There's your answer. No need to keep asking.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "Everytime I ask her ..."

You come across as way too clingy and needy, all the more reason she mqy want to keep u at arm's length else u probably be blowing up her social media.

These chicks have their lives outside the club and for the most-part they don't wanna be dealing with custies when they are not on the clock.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    U need to not obsses over these chicks, they are just providing a service, they are not our girlfriends, she's just doing her job and her job is to pretend to like u when u pay her even if she doesn't, that's the way the game is, SCs are not a girlfriend supermarket
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @flagooner I'm with you about social media. I couldn't care less where I stand with my ATF DS on her private and stripper social media accounts. At the club I am her two hour flirt and pretend BF and that is all I care about because that is when she is literally teasing and LDKing my dick. Getting a Facebook 'like' from her doesn't do shit for me.

Oh and FWIW I just trusted you on TUSCL for not giving a fuck.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    LMAO Papi_Chulo and flagooner are saying the same exact thing but with different tact. Hilarious.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I think certain PLs wanna be on a dancer's social media accounts so they can be snooping in on them
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    I added a dancer on social media recently and all it did was show me how much of a generation gap there is between her and I. She posts often about shit I could care less about. But the video selfies of herself in the dressing room of the club are pretty cool and the only reason I still have her on there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Supposedly some/many(?) dancers have dancer specific social media accounts, separate from their personal accounts
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Yeah Papi I think my ATF DS has her stripper accounts for interacting with other strippers and for making her more "needy" PL regulars feel "special". With me she knows I don't care so she lets me take pics of her from my own phone in VIP and when we cuddle and spoon at the bar she shows me pics of her personal and stripper life all the time. And then LOL she will text and post for her PLs from her stripper phone as I play with her ass and massage and grope her all over. LOL she handles her biz with other PLs on social media as I handle my biz with her ass cheeks.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Papi and flagooner said it in longer and harsher terms. Bottom line: She's just not that into you. Move on.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    i have about 15 stripper FB friends. But there is always 1 or 2 that won't accept my friend request. Not sure why and didn't ask them nor did I lose any sleep over it.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    She wants those other guys on her social media. But not you.

We're not going to know why. We're not there.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    But Call.Me.Ishmael it is still fun to speculate. Maybe you need to have a 10" dick or be able to fuck her to orgasm for real. Or not be such a pussy and keep asking her about it.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    my kriptonite girl won't even give me her name on any social site. i can't really blame her. because i ain't cool... ain't cute... ain't rich. and ain't young.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    It ain't no fun when the one you love don't love you back. Our even be FB friends with you (a very low bar).
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    And if FB fails there's always good old MySpace.
  • londonguy
    7 years ago
    Social media causes more problems than it is worth.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Why worry about not being added? If you are so upset and needy - she probably senses that - and she decided to not add you for that reason.

I don’t use fb anymore - and I’m glad I don’t. I followed some dancers - and I knew some simply weren’t worth following. Based on the murky logic of how fb creates suggestions on who to follow - I’m glad that I’m no longer on.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ Amen to what londonguy said.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I have never done anything as simple as exchange phone #'s with a favorite. I appreciate the fact I don't get those text messages asking me to go see her at the club when I was not planning to.

With that said, I also don't see any point in being friends with them on social media. We're only friends in the club. It's not like we are friends in real life.
  • Array
    7 years ago
    I have no strippers as Facebook friends, although several have shown up in facebooks “people you may know” lists. (That’s creepy in and of itself! I’ll find my own friends, thank you!). When I look at the strippers’ public profiles and see the truly pathetic losers who are already her friends... Wow, I don’t want to be associated with that bunch!
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    " I also don't see any point in being friends with them on social media. We're only friends in the club. It's not like we are friends in real life."

And social media is real life.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I would think it would be more appropriate to be connected on LinkedIn with a stripper. It's about business and her career, no?
  • K
    7 years ago
    Perhaps she is concerned you are obsessed or think you are closer than you really are. She can handle that in the club or on dates but not in her real life.

She may be concerned you will post comments like, "last night was great, I can't wait to see you again"

She may have looked at your friends or your feed and decided she doesn't want any of your friends seeing anything about her or she objects to what you have on your feed.

I don't see that you've posted any of her excuses so I can't judge if they really are lame.

• jackslash
    7 years ago
    I have found that if dancers want to be my friend on Facebook, they send me a friend request. If I were to send a dancer and friend request and she did not add me, I would take the hint.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Facebook is too personal for some of these dancers. Try Snapchat. Dancers don’t mind having customers on Snapchat because a customer can comment on her pic, but she’s the only one that will see it, her other Snapchat friends won’t see it. Also on Snapchat she can send you a pic, but the pic will disappear after you view it.
  • lick-that
    7 years ago
    WOW!! I second and third everything all you guys have said, y'all some funny M'f@%kers.

Totally Cold and heartless, but funny as hell. That poor guy OP. Sent him packing with his tail btwn his legs LMAO. Coming on here with that lame old, he has some balls. What did he really expect, a sympathetic hearing? You guys shot him down mercilessly, but it was a necessary mercy killing. Tough Love. Better he learns it here than at the SC. LMFAO
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    In my very limited experience having social media with strippers isn't as exciting as I thought. Lots of stupid posts about dumb shit. The rare cute selfie barely makes it worth it to me.

I'm not a fan of social media anyway, so maybe that's why. I wouldn't get worked up over not having it with your ATF, you not missing something worthwhile.
  • K
    7 years ago
    Cold and heartless. That describes half of the strippers he will encounter
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Try submitting a Craigslist Missed Connection?
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I have a FB account just for my SC life and have 30-some "friends", almost all of whom are strippers. (The others are SC bouncers, waitresses, or DJs.) I actually enjoy our FB interaction -- I tend to post lots of stripper-related humor on my FB and like it when they "like" it -- but it's all just for fun and in general I don't take it seriously when a stripper doesn't accept my friend request.

The only exception is a CF at one club with whom I've done several hot VIPs and even discussed OTC -- but she refuses to accept my friend request! It's not that she's uninterested in FB -- she has 100s of FB friends, some of whom are customers. She's extremely nice to me ITC -- she kisses me as soon as I arrive, gets very touchy-feely when we're sitting at some remote table, and is quite accommodating in the VIP room -- but for some reason she just doesn't want to be FB friends with me. She's also pretty bad about answering texts. I've finally reached the point where I can just let it go and accept her for what she is: a sweet, beautiful stripper who wants to keep our relationship strictly ITC.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I have a whole series of sex-industry-only social media (FB, instagram, and especially snapchat) that's only for strippers, SA girls, massage girls, and any of their hot friends i run into :) Nothing but strippers and the like. I enjoy the interaction, I think honeypot social media sites are a must

houjack-->"In my very limited experience having social media with strippers isn't as exciting as I thought. Lots of stupid posts about dumb shit. "

While I enjoy social media, I can't argue with any of that, and especially on facebook and instagram, very often a completely manufactured facade overlaying their real life. That's among the many reasons why snapchat is my favorite, no text posts or inane comments or thumbs-up, skip past the pics of her eating and just enjoy the hot pics and vids of her and her hot friends partying, and since snapchat gives a false sense of security that your pics and vids eventually disappear, very easy to talk her into sending pics and vids.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    I once only had relatives and in laws on Facebook and wouldn't accept invitations from anyone else. Now that I've added anyone I know that wanted to join, I don't use it much at all. In fact I stopped following most people because I don't have time to look at everyone's stuff they post or share. It has turned into a reply all email system like at work if you don't stop following people. I had one dancer ask if I used Facebook a few years ago and when I said yes, she said she doesn't look at it much because she has thousands of followers. It's less and less private which is the opposite of what some people want.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    From what I've heard, seems like most young-people have been past Facebook for a while now in favor of Instagram or Snapshat (or perhaps others IDK about)
  • TXbananas
    7 years ago
    Facebook blows. But I'm now inspired to finally get it going on Snapchat.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I only have Facebook and Instagram accounts. I still use my Facebook account regularly, but not as much as I was 12 years ago when I first signed up. I have hardly used Instagram at all. I only have about 6 posts on IG so far, all of them pictures. However, I do like the filters you can use for pics on IG. I was able to alter a few of mine to make myself look like a male supermodel.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion