tuscl

How to get your best mileage out of an Atlanta table dance!

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, January 29, 2007 5:25 PM
Wait for the drunk ones. They are more willing to break the rules of the "Atlanta air dance". Every table dance that I have had from here that I thought was worth a shit was from a tipsy dancer. Most memerable was at the Crazy Horse Saloon, this petite dancer just jumps in my lap, naked from the waiste down. Unfortunately the manager was seeing the action and her condition and sent her home. Next best time was with GingerNo. Every time the manager watched us Ginger was rubbing my package and he always, yelled out Ginger NO. She said "we are young and strippers. What do they expect?" Trograngreg watched me fondle bare tits and pussy at the Gold Rush. Another drunk maiden. It isn't easy and takes patience but if you have the time, it sometimes works out.

15 comments

• alabamascott
    17 years ago
    Sounds good to me... I'll probably be over there sometime in mid to late February on business. I'll keep the details posted as I know something more specific. I'll certainly be looking forward to it. If anyone interested has a specific day in mind, please let me know, as I can adjust my schedule accordingly. My email is posted, thanks!
  • Darkwolf
    17 years ago
    I am up for a Goldrush or Oasis visit. Let me know when you guys are ready!
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    If you guys put together an Atlanta meet, count me in. I'll be visiting my favorite club in Columbia on the 11th-13th to celebrate Valentines day.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    AlabamaScott: I think you are slightly wrong. To me, there is only one state that I can have a good club experience in... the aroused state.
  • alabamascott
    17 years ago
    Greg, Timbo: I'm planning a trip to ATL soon, shoot me an email (it's posted) whenever you might be making a trip back to one of the better clubs over there. I plan to dispel this "air dance myth." Hehe, just kidding, as I know it is fact. Some laws down here are the pits, but I believe a good club experience is as good as you make it, regardless of what state you're in.
  • chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    I had one of the best dances in my life at Oasis, albeit in one of the private booths. However, even the dances I got on the floor from the dancers and shotgirls were hardly air dances. I ended up in one of the booths with a shot girl who rocked my world so hard I was dizzy for an hour afterward.
  • TimboAtl
    17 years ago
    I agree with Greg. I go to Goldrush, Oasis and Tiffany's and usually have good grinding dances. You can usually put your hands on their ass with no pushback, you just can't grab their boobs in ATL clubs. But that and more is what VIP is for! All the tourists that come to ATL go to either the Cheetah or Pink Pony where air dances are the norm. Then they go back home and tell their friends that ATL dances are all air. I beg to differ.
  • trojangreg
    17 years ago
    Come to Atlanta try either Oasis or Goldrush watch the dancers you will see the ones that give contact and the ones that are wasting the patrons time. There is no law stating you have to get dances from the ones that play to the air.
  • Yoda
    17 years ago
    I get them in Providence...
  • alabamascott
    17 years ago
    Damn, and I was just about to hear over there in the near future ... :P I must say I'm a bit uneasy about the Atlanta clubs ... There seems to be a lot of discussion about "atlanta air dances." Is that really a problem over there? I've been in several clubs here in Alabama, and while it's illegal for a dancer to remove her shorts, or bikini, or whatever she's wearing, mileage has never been an issue. Sure some clubs are better than others, but it just seems like I see a lot of members post comments about the "air dance." Fer shit, should I just stick to the clubs over here?
  • trojangreg
    17 years ago
    Asian Massage Parlor. You always leave with a happy ending. Mee so horny.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    TrojanGreg: AMP? Can you translate for me... my brain hurts from trying to figure that one out.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    And here I thought that Atlanta was known for it's erotic massage girls. I always assumed that they were so popular because they were the only places that allowed touching.
  • ShotDisc
    17 years ago
    My answer was gonna be drive to Columbia.
  • trojangreg
    17 years ago
    IGU - Went to the Goldrush Monday night hooked up with a real cutie who was wasted. Yes her being drunk certainly increased the mileage above and beyond the call of duty. We ended up in the VIP and she swallowed. FONDL - Clayton County just south of the airport had the greatest array of AMP. Just before Christmas they raided them and closed about 15 permanently. They were a great alternative and cheap. Very relaxing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion