tuscl

What other strip club sites do you visit?

TUSCL is by far the best one, but before those days i used to check stripclublist quite a bit. The individual clubs had a lot more traffic/comments, sometimes multiple times per day, although it varies a lot by the club. But a lot of nonsense and arguing on the internet...not as much useful info, although once per 100 comments, i might get something relevant to the club and more specifically dancer. Usasexguide was another one but it's update speed is like comparing snail mail to email. Once a month or so (and these days, i could probably space it out to once per season) for shits and giggles i might check out SW, probably more shits than giggles though. Anything else out there?

16 comments

• jackslash
    7 years ago
    Twosheds.com is a Michigan-based strip club site. I sometimes check it out, but it lacks the witty, sophisticated discussions found on TUSCL. Nor does it have a Juice or a SJG.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Stripclublist is worthless. Many clubs have not received comments or reviews in years. Many of the clubs listed there have been closed for a long time. And the back end must be somewhat fouled up, because I find duplicate reviews that belong under other clubs. Tuscl is far better with their housekeeping.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I check USAsexguide daily but am not registered so I do not post. It is moderated and I have seen posts removed. They also use a lot of dancer name dropping in conjunction with services/prices which I disapprove of.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    This is my go to site for club info. I’ve had an account on SW - which I let lapse over 10 years ago. I will check stripclublist rarely, as the reviews aren’t very useful - as some can very out of date.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Bonedin.com
    Its the go-to site for us LA/OC club rats.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    @Cashman and others
    I don't even bother with the reviews at stripclublist. I go straight to the comments to see if anything new has gone on with a specific club, and i'll occasionally post a question about a particular dancer (asking about availability or schedule), but mostly it's just a bunch of people that don't know anything or want dirty details and a large amount of people (dancers even?) that just seem to besmirch other dancers. In terms of helpfulness, it's on the low scale.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Usasexguide is a site for mongers looking for sex. The strip club sections except for extras clubs, are mostly dead. Stripclublist is pretty useless.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    @theDirkDiggler that’s a good point. I’ve found little useful information on stripclublist. It’s become less and less useful over time. The comments can take time - to filter out the crap posts - and the arguments - and after that - very little is left.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Usasexguide has a more sophisticated base, as you have to be registered to comment like at TUSCL, but any question/comment could take days to hear back on. Heck it could take a day just for them to post your comment, and by the time it's posted, you might not care anymore and anyone who wants to respond has to deal with the same crap, so it's not a place to find a quick answer. So think of it like having a back and forth text conversation that takes more than a week when it should only take about a few minutes. Also all comments are edited if there is any type of, i don't know, negativity (especially toward the site) or if it seems you are just a little bit too argumentative toward another comment. And if they can't edit it down, you get a warning. In other words, surprisingly close to SW. No thanks to them. Mostly lurk mode from here on out.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Tuscl is my only one. When you have the best why mess with the rest!
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    xoticspot.com

I go here because a lot of dancers post their schedules to it and it also has reviews of local clubs.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Here, SCL, and USASG. RI's SCL boards are active, but there's a lot of trolling (more than here...). Between those three sites, and many grains of salt, I get a good(is) idea of what's going on.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    90% of comments posted on SCL are just from dancers trying to ruin their competition. Useless.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    ^ When I first started going to clubs, SCL was the best resource I had for the clubs near the area in which I used to live, a small town in Wisconsin. There was one club I visited once and had a bad experience, so I never went back. A few years later, I was thinking about giving that club another try. I read the message boards for that club on SCL. There were a ton of hateful comments posted daily about a specific dancer. This person even went as far as outing her by posting her actual name. Almost every post by this person would refer to her in the format of "real name (aka stage name)". It appeared as though these comments were from a jealous dancer that got fired from that club. With drama like that spilling over onto the Internet, I decided it would not be a good idea to give that club another try.

Shortly after I started going to clubs, I did join TUSCL and paid for a 1-month VIP membership so I could read reviews. At the time, there was not much activity in regards to reviews on the clubs near that small Wisconsin town. Today, the review counts for the clubs I speak of is still not overly impressive.

It took me about 6.5 years after joining TUSCL to actually discover that there is a discussion board.

Getting back to the thread topic,

The sites I visit daily are TUSCL, USA Sex Guide, SCL and Two Sheds (Michigan Strip Club forum)

Months ago, I was reading Stripper Web about every other day. Now, I only occasionally skim through those forums. I've read enough to be convinced that the girls who post there daily have major issues.

Maybe once a week, I check various Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages for some of my local clubs. I have found that a lot of them use the same pictures over and over when they update.

TUSCL is the only site where I have an account and actively participate in discussions.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    tuscl and a tj site. as for LA area i'm with lopaw. my only problem was my stupidity on bonedin when i first got involved with stripclubs. i burnt a bridge with the super moderator. i regret that now.
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    It was this site and SW (until they banned me). You guys won't ban me, will ya?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion