tuscl

Does 2-way contact refer to kitty play or just breasts?

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.

19 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Not sure the exact definition - I'll have to check on Webster's :) - but for me it means the girl grinding on you and you being able to grope tits-and-ass, not necessarily kitty-play.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    I have the same definition in mind that Papi gave. But I'm not certain either.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Two-way contact to me means you can touch too, usually the uncovered parts. If it is nude full contact then that would likely include kitty play and nipple sucking unless the girl says otherwise often beforehand.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I would say that two-way contact is all the above, but the minimal requirement would be that the dancer allows you to at least touch her tits and ass.

IME, when a dancer allows two-way contact during a nude lap dance, I am allowed to touch anywhere but her pussy....provided it is a club that is strictly no extras.

I hear that in some cities it may be more common for dancers to allow light touching of their pussy. Where I club, it is only allowed in clubs where extras are common.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    2-way to me is anywhere except pussy.

Touching pussy is part extra.
  • devl_dawgg
    7 years ago
    Agree with Papi however, you gotta try for the Kitty if she seems willing...
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    I’ve grazed the pussy with my hand, and with some have position my hand pussy-adjacent. As others have said, IME the pussy is off limits.

That being said, one of my favorites told me a story about another dancer who always wore an anal plug. One day, when she was dancing on stage, showing off her ass while twerking on all fours, some back guy at the front row stuck his fingers in her pussy and popped the anal plug right out of her ass.

He got free kitty play.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... some back guy at the front row stuck his fingers in her pussy and popped the anal plug right out of her ass ..."

Holy shit - the things that go-on in this world of strip-clubs - LOL
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    ^^^ You gotta have some massive balls to pull that stunt.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    You guys are really making me smh. What type of club are you in? Generally you'll get better mileage in nude clubs, but that doesn't mean you can just grab any girl anywhere. Some girls won't allow any kitty play at all. Others might after some alcohol, or if it's late in the month and they can't pay their rent. Has the girl danced for you before? For that matter, are you a regular in the club or an unknown quantity? How much money have you given her? Often girls will have this "admission price" in their heads, and until you reach that price they're not going to let you get very far at all. Are they expecting to see you again? If you have a reputation for tipping well, if the girl wants to make you a regular, if you are chummy with the management, if you have a good reputation with other dancers, if you are polite and discreet and well-groomed - all these things are taken into consideration. Of course the obvious ones like whether the club is low, middle or high class, and whether you are on the main floor or in VIP, and if VIP what type of VIP. And of course who is working that night, as in, what managers and bouncers are there. Is the club owner there? So it's not as simple as 1-way contact vs 2-way contact. There's a lot of other things that also factor into it.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    What sirlapdancealot said.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    I've made a few discussions related to this. Two way means the customer and the dancer can touch each other. Full contact (which usually implies two-way contact) usually means you can touch whatever is uncovered when dealing with topless or bikini/pasty clubs. If a club is full two-way full contact nude during lap dances, then PLs (many but not all) will natural touch everywhere eventually unless the dancer says otherwise, during or before the dance starts. From there it's anywhere between light kitty play (outer lips and pubic mound) or full FIV. Many dancers at these clubs (full contact nude clubs) will even tell you that you can touch anywhere to sell a dance. But areas might be different, but my guess is not that different. Some dancers (but not too many apparently) at topless places will offer this as well.

Then you have friction dances which imply heavy grinding/mileage. One of the DJs at one of the nude clubs i frequent is always mentioning full friction full contact life altering dances to try to help dancers sell dances.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Last lap Dance in Rhode Island without pussy play was 2015.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Two way contact is generally contact with the uncovered parts of her body. What is uncovered depends upon the club - and it also depends on the dancers openness.

In certain areas - the contact could be limited - as it could just be a bikini dance - with contact.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    To me two way contact involves all but kitty play. Kitty play is usually not as common as two way contact.
  • TXbananas
    7 years ago
    I wrote a letter to my Congressman to get to the bottom of this. He said he will ask Trump for me.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    ^ Trump grabs them by the pussy! So I’m guessing his response will include pussy play.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Kitty play is pretty-much dancer-dependent and not to nr expected as part of a lap-dance, IMO
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I think ANY contact where you get to touch, even just hips or outside of thighs, counts as 2-way contact. I think if I got to grab boobs or ass or kitty play -- I would die and go to heaven. :D. The bouncer stops is for a LOT less, any contact. You're fortunate where you club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion