• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Yuk!
  • TXbananas
    7 years ago
    @shadow LMAO not your type huh?
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Hate those sleeves. But she’s got s very nice body, IMO.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Thats a strange pic, would have to see a regular pose. Now these two are hot. [view link]
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    NOT. not only do the tattoos look awful.....but the breasts are probably fake as well
  • TXbananas
    7 years ago
    I'd kick the tires on tat girl if I run into her there.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Extremely hot. Great legs, firm abs, pretty face. Huge fake tits. I know, something shocking for a stripper.
  • TXbananas
    7 years ago
    This big tramp stamp might ruin it, I'll have to get a closer look. [view link]
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    Hot! And I love the tramp stamp on the other girl. She's hot as balls, too
  • TXbananas
    7 years ago
    It's the same girl.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    If that is the same girl she is hot indeed.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Love the body, hate the tats
  • TXbananas
    7 years ago
    They were hyping this girl up when she started there, thinking she may be visiting from another SR somewhere. Their girls travel around...
  • rentz2
    7 years ago
    Not
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    NOT
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Hot, love those legs
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Negatory
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Yes. Hot.
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    Hell yes I'd fuck all 3 of them
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    I'm not a fan of the tats and fake titties but the rest of her trumps the minuses, yes i think she's hot.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    A little too far out there for me
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Like her better in the 2nd link but damn those tats are obscene
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i'm not a tat guy. i prefer none. butt i'd like a closer look. in person. maybe she has a nice fun personality.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    @GoVikings lol at probably... Implants probably have to be my most hated body mod (well, actually labiaplasty coming from a pussy lover like me), but she is also overly tattooed and has those freaking spacers as well. So many thumbs down. Would not dance with her.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    When they start building sexbots,this will be the prototype.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    What TheeOSU said.
  • dr_lee
    7 years ago
    Not crazy about the tats, but can live with them. Main thing is I can't tell if she's got a good hairstyle. Not a fan of women with weird hairstyles.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    Not to into the tats, but her tight firm body overcomes that. Yep I'd do her.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    I'm really surprised at how controversial this girl is. She looks extremely hot to me.
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    Very hot to me, love the fakes, /r/boltedontits
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    All of the girls are hot! The girl with the tattoos and tramp stamp has an amazing body - and the girls in the other photo were gorgeous!
  • TXbananas
    7 years ago
    Met her tonight. TERRIBLE attitude. Terminal case of GPS. She only does VIP, no LDs and she was bored as hell. Hot though...
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    the only way she could hope to be considered hot would be if she had breast reduction surgery to get rid of the water balloons and then adopted the Venus de Milo look cutting off those ugly arms
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    "Met her tonight. TERRIBLE attitude. Terminal case of GPS. She only does VIP, no LDs and she was bored as hell." Stupid chick was bored and also not making any money. No matter how much their looks might appeal to me if they come at me with that "i'm special and deserve whatever i want" attitude i pass on them.
  • TXbananas
    7 years ago
    Saw her laying around across a chair in the middle of the club looking at her phone. I chatted her up while my girl was in the dressing room. I asked her why she was bored and her response was "because I know what I'm worth." My girl saw me and asked what she said. Told me she came over from another club with a new manager and is a real bitch. Explains the Instagram hype. She obviously won't last long...
  • TXbananas
    7 years ago
    She did say I smelled good though, so there's that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... I asked her why she was bored and her response was "because I know what I'm worth." ..." Yeap - GPS strikes again
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion