tuscl

Sexual assault in Seattle club.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, October 18, 2017 9:03 PM
A 34-year-old man may face life in prison if convicted as charged for an Oct. 7 sexual assault against an exotic dancer. Aragu Alemayehu already has two "strike" offenses on his record, one of which included a sexually motivated assault, Senior Deputy Prosecutor Emily Petersen wrote in court documents. Prosecutors charged Alemayehu with indecent liberties last week, which may lead to his third strike. He was also convicted in Seattle Municipal Court for grabbing a woman's vagina at the Jan. 21 Women's March, Petersen wrote. The latest incident occurred at Deja Vu on Bothell Way Northeast in Lake Forest Park, police reports say. Officers responded to a report of an attempted rape and found a security guard shining a light on Alemayehu at the club. Alemayehu reportedly told police that he was getting a private dance from a dancer and she suddenly ran out with no explanation. The alleged victim, however, put it differently. She said Alemayehu asked for a private dance, so she took him to a VIP booth. Alemayehu reportedly grabbed her around the waist and pulled her down to his lap before sexually assaulting her. He gripped her tightly enough that she could not escape his hold and he pulled down his pants as he attacked her, police reports say. The woman screamed for help and Deja Vu employees intervened. A waitress spotted the attack and punched Alemayehu in the head, according to the incident report. A security guard responded to the dancer's cries for help and found her running away from the VIP room while the DJ had cornered a man with his pants undone, documents indicate. When confronted with these accounts, Alemayehu allegedly admitted to assaulting the woman and trying to have sex with her, according to police reports. He remains jailed on $1 million bail.

6 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Fuck, he should have changed his name to Donald. Donald gets away with grabbing pussy. :)
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Lets allow in more Muslim "refugees" progressives.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Grabbing a pussy against her will is illegal? Apparently not for some people; they just brag about it. At least Monica was consensual.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    He appears to not respect strippers - and women. It’s possibly good that he’s going away for a long time. I doubt he will be better if he gets out - but he probably shouldn’t be out on the streets either.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Yeah Clinton is a real gentleman. Former TV reporter accuses Bill Clinton of sexual assault By PETER STERNE 10/19/2016 06:51 PM EDT Leslie Millwee, a former reporter for local Arkansas TV station KLMN-TV, has accused former president Bill Clinton of sexually assaulting her three times in 1980, while Clinton was governor of Arkansas, Breitbart News reports. Millwee told Breitbart she interviewed Clinton about 20 times publicly and also met with him in KLMN-TV's newsroom. She said he groped her and rubbed his genitals on her while they were alone in KLMN-TV's small editing room. "He came in [to the editing room] behind me, started hunching me to the point that he had an orgasm," she told Breitbart's Aaron Klein. "He’s touching, trying to touch my breasts and I’m just sitting there very stiffly, just waiting for him to leave me alone. And I’m asking him the whole time, 'Please do not do this. Do not touch me. Do not hunch me. I do not want this.' And he finished doing what he was doing and walked out. She also said Clinton once gave her half of his tie and wrote his name on her reporter's notebook, and that he once tried to visit her apartment but left after she did not let him enter. She said she was so nervous after the assaults that her grandmother came from Oklahoma to keep her company. After Clinton came to her apartment, she said, her grandmother advised her to quit her job at the TV station. "My grandmother said, you know, 'I don’t see any good coming out of this from you,'" Millwee said. "You can go to your news director and tell her. You can go to the station manager or the owner, but this is the governor of Arkansas. You’re a young woman. You’re vulnerable. If you feel like this is just too much for you, then let’s find you another job and get away from this person. It was just the final straw. After staying up most of the night discussing it with my grandmother, I decided then and there that I was going to leave the station."
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    “started hunching me to the point that he had an orgasm,” hahahahahaha, slick willy is a premature ejaculator. maybe he could join the “TUSCL jizz in our pants” support group.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion