tuscl

Finally took my wife to the strip club in Vegas

Wednesday, October 18, 2017 12:30 PM
I have been dreaming about taking my wife to a strip club so on a recent trip we went to Las Vegas. Nothing x rated happened, I bought her several dances and the strippers were friendly and they are topless, contact level was high. I think if we went into the VIP she could have received more action but did not want to spend 200 dollars for 30 minutes. I think we will go again but it has to be in the right city, fun time.

8 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    I suppose if I were married and my future ex-wife wanted to go clubbing, Vegas would be a good place since the clubs while over priced are fairly glitzy and low mileage.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    If I club with my wife I take her to the same raunchy places I enjoy solo.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Did she reward you at the end of the night for an exciting evening?
  • Snowfox6
    7 years ago
    Shailyn she sure awarded me when we got back to the hotel room. I wish we had the VIP experience I am sure more would have happened, but we will save it for another occasion.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Glad to hear that you both had a good time. I've heard that couples in stripclubs in Vegas are a hit or miss type thing. But then again couples at any stripclub is generally a hit or miss thing.
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    What club?
  • kshavefun
    7 years ago
    Try Sapphires next time. My wife and I are 2 for 2 there.... but in VIP.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @Snowfox6 LOL if she clubs with you she is a keeper. It is a different experience than being alone, but I have a good time with my wife at strip clubs. We usually stay at a table near the stage and whenever either wants to see a dancer we go sit together and tip together. It is different fun because for sure dancers don't want to grope me in front of her so they always pay her extra special attention and just give me eye candy but no contact. And it is hot to watch. We usually just watch the stage sets but we have done one dual lap dance together side by side with two different dancers. That was fun. Since it is so rare for her to want to go I jump on every chance I get to monger with my woman.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion