Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Finally took my wife to the strip club in Vegas

Snowfox6

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I have been dreaming about taking my wife to a strip club so on a recent trip we went to Las Vegas. Nothing x rated happened, I bought her several dances and the strippers were friendly and they are topless, contact level was high. I think if we went into the VIP she could have received more action but did not want to spend 200 dollars for 30 minutes. I think we will go again but it has to be in the right city, fun time.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

I suppose if I were married and my future ex-wife wanted to go clubbing, Vegas would be a good place since the clubs while over priced are fairly glitzy and low mileage.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

If I club with my wife I take her to the same raunchy places I enjoy solo.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Did she reward you at the end of the night for an exciting evening?

Profile picture for Snowfox6
Snowfox6
•

Shailyn she sure awarded me when we got back to the hotel room. I wish we had the VIP experience I am sure more would have happened, but we will save it for another occasion.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Glad to hear that you both had a good time. I've heard that couples in stripclubs in Vegas are a hit or miss type thing. But then again couples at any stripclub is generally a hit or miss thing.

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

What club?

Profile picture for kshavefun
kshavefun
•

Try Sapphires next time. My wife and I are 2 for 2 there.... but in VIP.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement