tuscl

Videos of Follies?

Electronman
Too much of a good thing is never enough
For those of us who have never visited Follies, does anyone have video links that provide a "feel" for the Follies experience. I know that some clubs have live feeds of the performers on stage. Does Follies?

15 comments

• chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Instagram
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Somebody buy Juice a Gopro!!!!
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    This is as close as it gets:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQbOCM5_…
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    never saw that before. interesting.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    There is rapper that did a video with naked strippers shot at Follies. I bet Shadowcat can post a link.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’ve heard that they have to kill you after you watch the videos. The content is too hot - and it’s required to protect all parties involved!
  • Electronman
    7 years ago
    Thanks Shadowcat; pretty good video. I'm surprised it was available on Youtube, given the nudity.

I took a quick look on instagram and it seemed to be focusing on thick, big booty dancers and wanna be "ganstas" making it rain. To each their own, but hopefully the day shift is a bit better.

I like Shailynn's suggestion-- somebody bring a go pro to capture some of the "fun" that happens on the floor and in the VIP area.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    The day and night shift are totally different, not much gangster stuff during the day.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    It's obvious that the video was shot late at night after the club was closed. Not even the normal night shift gets like that. Yes nights are more urban with more booty shakin and rain making but not like the video.

And yes the day shift is a totally different atmosphere. I am outta there no later than 7PM. But at least the Video does show you the actual inside layout of the club.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    The video looks like it was shot when they still had a pool table. And the lighting is brighter, which isn't surprising in a video.

The small VIP rooms also look like they have glass blocks as part of the walls. Are they that way now? I honestly can't remember.
  • rentz2
    7 years ago
    That video was shot early in the morning before the club opened one day.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    That was the best video on Follies yet !!!

Thanks shadow

This music video is great to actually see the layout and what the average range of girl's look like

But that's were it stops

In real live on days the club is packed with clients and no one is dancing on stage. Their to busy on the floor giving out dances and blow jobs lol...once night shift starts it stays packed but more girls arrive and yes multiple bitches on the night shift dance on stage with rappers or rapper want to bees and I'm assuming drug dealers make it rain..but only on nights

Nights had a young party atmosphere with way hotter dancers

But day's although packed has a relaxed atmosphere with a client base of more older men...

Girls on days are hot yo begin with but nights...good lord the talent is insane
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    That was a great video - thanks Shadowcat! I’m not one who gets excited over most clubs - but after seeing that video - I’m definitely thinking that Follies is worth a trip!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    It's a bucket list experience
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah - that Follies video is more indicative of a rap-video than Follies - from what I recall each of the 2 stages only has one dancer at a time - the club often has a lot of energy b/c of the # of PLs and dancers, but it's not a 1:1 correlation b/w that video and the actual Follies vibe; after-all did the video show anyone getting their dick sucked; there you go
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion