tuscl

Gaping pussy on stage

Monday, October 16, 2017 10:11 PM
While on stage, The dancer's pussy was open a little bit and as she was dancing and rolling around it would open up even more. I'm still new at this so how unusual is it to see that?

18 comments

• BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    I've seen it a few times in nude clubs. She had probably just fingered herself prior to getting onstage, or maybe she just did some particularly invasive extras with a custie. Or perhaps she just has a naturally big sloppy vagina. Either way, I wouldn't let it detract from your enjoyment. It sounds fine to me.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    This is common. I have seen it a few times. It even happens at nude clubs that have strict policies against extras. Even though dancers can't give customers extras, the rules clearly don't apply to club staff, especially managers. If you are 6'0", 300 lbs, look like a walrus, and manage a strip club, you have one clear advantage over a PL customer that looks just like you. You get to fuck these dancers for free. I recall one time where I arrived to the club right after such a situation had occurred. The club was busy this night, so I had to wait in line for a while before paying cover. As I am waiting in line, all dancers are being called to the stage for a role call. A few dancers are rushing out of the dressing room and the manager follows. Right where I am standing in the line, the clubs GM stops one dancer and I hear him say, "Than you, [dancer's name]", and then they hug. After I get inside the club, I go to the bar to get a $20 broken into $1's and the GM is standing right at the bar as well waiting for a few energy drinks. The GM gives one of the energy drinks to the dancer he thanked and hugged. After I got my $1's, I made a stop to the bathroom to take a piss. As I am washing my hands, the GM walks in to take a piss as well. I go back to the bar to order a drink and the GM stops by the bar to tell his nightshift manager he is heading out. About 30 minutes later, when the dancer got called on stage and she took her panties off, her pussy was gaping big time. Previous times I saw her on stage, her pussy was very tight, but not on this particular night. Even an hour later when she was called on stage again, it was still gaping. I found out a month later that this particular dancer needed to take a few weeks off. Not to speculate or anything, but I think she had to do the GM a favor in order to get some time off.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    "If you are 6'0", 300 lbs, look like a walrus, and manage a strip club, you have one clear advantage over a PL customer that looks just like you. You get to fuck these dancers for free." Brilliant! I've clearly chosen the wrong path in life. I should have been a strip club manager!
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    me too.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    "If you are 6'0", 300 lbs, look like a walrus, and manage a strip club, you have one clear advantage over a PL customer that looks just like you. You get to fuck these dancers for free." Damn, I'm that PL customer.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It’s something that happens for certain dancers more than others. If the dancer has had fingers inside of her recently - and if her muscles aren’t as tight - there can be a nice gaping view for the customers. I enjoy big gaping pussies - so this would be a very arousing view for me. Some dancers are very well used (depending on the club). I had a college friend who would work as a club DJ - and I would come to the club with him - and he would get lots of pussy. He’d be putting music on while getting his cock sucked in his DJ booth.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    “He’d be putting music on while getting his cock sucked in his DJ booth.” dang, never knew that kinda stuff happened. I wonder what draws dancers towards club employees
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    GoVikings - the only logic I can offer is that club employees aren’t PL’s? Maybe that’s it? I didn’t see any difference between him and the customers - except that he was the one who controlled the crappy club music. He wasn’t like those DJ’s who enhance a dancers set - with specific songs and mixes. He was just playing some 80’s crap club beats.
  • lotsoffun201
    7 years ago
    I’ve known a few dancers who danced at nude clubs. Some have told me they use a little bit of lube or oil in their pussy since they mentioned customers found it sexy.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    yeah, perhaps dancers are drawn to him because he’s not a customer, who knows Nina, poledancer and BJ99 care to chime in on this? You ladies ever hooked up or gone out with a club employee?
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    To all the guys talking about dancers getting plowed by the club staff, this is surprising to me. I mean, I'm not an expert, and I'm sure it does happen from time to time. But if you're a bouncer or a manager or a DJ, and you're trying to fuck the dancers, aren't you worried that they will lose respect for you? They will start expecting special treatment, talking back to you in front of others, gossiping about you, etc. At a minimum, you'd better have a gigantic cock and be able to get hard on a moment's notice, because otherwise these girls will probably ridicule you mercilessly in the dressing room. And then that's the end of your job, basically. You're no longer in charge at that point. You're just another PL like the rest of us. Sorry to the OP for hijacking this thread.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    When clubs are more visual, then that can be because they are less tactile. The San Jose Pink Poodle is such a club. The stage is high, as that way it is easier for the staff to monitor against contact. And it also has real good lighting. So yes indeed, it is a gyno exam. SJG ideals, not blood and soil [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ certain club staff have a certain amount of power over the dancers and I would not doubt many a staff use that power to get sex from certain dancers (usually newbies or dancers in a tight-spot) - people hook-up in the workplace all the time and one would imagine more-so in a sexually-charged work-place that also involves drunkenness and drug-abuse - how prevalent it is who knows and like anything else all clubs are not the same but I'd imagine it happens more often than those "not on the inside" (PLs) would think, IMO - also one would think these guys that work in strip-clubs understand dancers and their mentality better than the avg PL and in a lot of ways are probably more at their level.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    w.r.t. gaping puss; any sexual part of a woman personally attracts more the bigger it is - I like: + big full lips + large tongues (long and/or wide) + big full breasts; areolas; and nipples + big asses + wide-hips + thick thighs + big pussies w/ big meaty lips and big clits
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "I'm still new at this so how unusual is it to see that?" New to strip clubs or pussy? It sounds like either could be true.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    WRT dancers and staff hooking up - the male staff are generally horny (because they are men - and they are in a club with sexy dancing girls). The dancers are aware of keeping their guard up when they are with customers. But they might let their guard down a bit when the are with staff. It doesn’t take much of an opening before a horny dude jumps at the chance. If there are any dancers with a degree of sexual exhibitionism - they might also act out with staff as opposed to customers. The staff is safer to involve - as they have more to lose (their job?) I would doubt that a dancer would gain an upper hand after fucking a bouncer or dj. Unless the staff has a significant other - it would most likely be something a staff member might view as bragging rights (the number of dancers he’s fucked while working at a club). It’s probably not something a dancer would brag about - the number of bouncers/Dj’s shes fucked at her clubs. It’s a double standard -
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Gaping Pussy while not common as closed up pussy I still see it often enough. Many girl pull it open on stage as a lark. A gaping butt hole is ???
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Papi has got this all figured out. :) :) :) SJG Pink Floyd compilation, real good. [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion