tuscl

Fast forward or slow down?

Saturday, October 14, 2017 11:37 PM
I've been on a bit of an OTC bender the past few months. My favorite little OTC girl, well I was developing feelings for her so had to pull the plug. That left a big void that I've been trying to fill to keep her off my mind. In order I've been seeing OTC a girl from penthouse club. She's amazing but very very expen$ive. Then onto a crazy hot fucking hillbilly girl from Henrys north. She fucks so wild that it's making me crazy. Then a new baby from SA. Been seeing an atf OTC from Bogarts. Then moved onto a daytime girl from silver Criket. This week just ended though it started Monday with OTC threesome with two wild women from BTS Dearborn. Then went itc to silver Criket for an atf on Tuesday. Tonight I hit Subi's itc with an ATF OTC girl full service with her very nice. As I headed home I hit flight club and got full service from a new lady that promises to be even better OTC insisted on giving me her #. Middle of the week my X wife called in tears. She broke up with her fiancé (again) and wants to get back with me. I'm going to see her next week and stick my cock in her ass which was always off limits during our marriage. So it's been a great week and a wild three moths. But pisses me off I still can't fuck that one baby off my mind.

14 comments

• GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Slow down
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    You missed the Landing Strip.
  • grand1511
    7 years ago
    You can only have one ATF or you change your mind extremely fast.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    As a wise person once said "feelings are gay" Slow down. I don't know you're financial situation, but it seems to me you are going overboard to compensate for the loss of one woman. Repeat after me ... "I ain't the one ... who is going to fall for any stripper. I hope you can afford this bender. If not, stop completely.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    SMDH I shit my pants thinking about it
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Damn, I wish I had the disposable income to afford all those adventures you're having. I would seriously slow down, though. When you enjoy too much of something, you will eventually feel burned out. I am speaking from experience.
  • Girl_Crazy
    7 years ago
    I fell for my ATF OTC girl too. You're not the only one. I should try your solution.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I assume you're over 50, if so then it's time to enjoy yourself since you have less time than more, one never knows what kinda shape one will be in as one gets older (health or finances wise) - IMO at this point in life (50+) one has already paid their dues sorta speak so why not enjoy yourself as much as you can while you still can, if not now when - I get the sense finances are not a big issue for you, what's the use of having all that $$$ in the bank and staying home watching Jeopardy vs enjoying the company of hot wild young(er) women - enjoy your good fortune b/c no one knows what tomorrow will bring (especially as we get older) - once it starts not being fun it may be time to cut back but if you're enjoying yourself for now then enjoy the opportunity you have. My 2 cents.
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    You're a 100% on everything Papi as usual. I've read your posts I think you'd like the AA I had at the FC last night. My first time with a black lady. I get it now. Wow! ThanksCrazy, it's working, slowly but surely. Was "with" her for over 2 years. 275 you're right, I've been doing threesomes now with these BTS girls. Now it's like one at a time isn't good enough anymore. How fucked up is that?! 888 yeah I'm going into the dr tomorrow. I'm probably going to stop all the bareback. Playing with fire I know but fuck it you only live once. Joe you are a crazy fucker! 48 you're right I know but so is Papi! 1511 I guess I look at it as an ATF per club. But that's me. The one I'm trying to forget us in a whole other category. Jack I was there recently. Vikings you're prob right. I'll try. But getting that urge again already. My PH girl been texting me all day. Good thing I gotta be a responsible dad today or I'd be heading to her house.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Slow down sir. But then again if you have the finances for it, fuck it, you only live once!
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    Yeah I'm good money wise Larry. Very fortunate that I enjoy and am good at my business.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Da-yum, dude -- it makes me tired just to hear about your escapades! I'm 63 and hit two clubs, or a club and OTC, about every week and it's wearing me out. I have a lot more fun planned between now and Halloween and then I think I'll slow down a bit in November. So on the one hand, I think you're in danger of burning out, but OTOH, if you can afford it in terms of time, money, and sexual energy, enjoy it while it lasts!
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    Yeah I'm 51, I'm thinking I'll slow down naturally anyway so fuck it. Full speed ahead right now!
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Since it sounds as though you can afford it, have fun, but be ready for burnout at some point.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion