tuscl

Be careful Phoenix PL’s

Chrisjenk94
California
One of the long time good times providers on the day shift at Hi Liter has a confirmed STD and at least 2 PL’s on this board have recently contracted the STD from this dancer. She took off this past week due to a visible outbreak. PM me for the details so you stay safe and don’t take anything home to your SO.

21 comments

• chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Damn
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    What kinda STD is it? By outbreak I assume you mean herpes
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I have my doubts about the OP - recently joined TUSCL and drops this unusual thread - I looked at his profile and although I did not read his reviews I quickly looked at other TUSCLers' comments in his reviews where they are calling him out
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    OP may have an agenda by posting this, but his comments throughout his brief tenure have been spot on. At least he isn't calling out the dancer by name.

This is a good reminder to try to be safe when playing. Consider this a PSA.
  • dustdevil21
    7 years ago
    I happen to know for a fact that this is true. The dancer in question had a bad outbreak last week that multiple dancers witnessed. Be careful and be warned. The STD in question spreads like wild fire.
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    Ethnicity?
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Papi I saw the same thing. But I did read his reviews and they come off genuine to me. Desertscrub bless his heart but I've seen him label plenty of normal looking reviews as club ads or shill reviews. Some obviously are club ads but some look like legit reviews but desertscrub is a bit paranoid it seems.

As for rh48hr's comments in Chrisjenk's review of HiLiter, this is an issue that I think needs to be clearly stated in rules for reviews. RH told Chris to either name the dancer and not detail the explicit service she gave or vice versa. I think it's absolutely smart advice so as to not get the dancer in trouble. Us newer guys don't even think about this kind of stuff sometimes. I myself posted a review that I wish I could take down but was told it's not possible now. But in the future I know to review in the exact manner that rh48hr stated.

As for this specific situation it's a shame and one of the scary parts about these extras clubs. But it's the risk extras seeking PL's take.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah, I went back and read the OP's reviews and they seemed legit - kinda a weird thread usually not seen in my fairly long time on TUSCL and by a new contributer, thus why I had my doubts.

But it seems that was has been posted is w.r.t. what they have been told by others vs firsthand knowledge so it's always the possibility that it could be a rumor started that spread like wildfire in a small club - but not saying it can't be true.

If it's all true then I can't see that dancer been able to dance there again, or be allowed to dance (given there seems to be so many regulars at HL in the know)
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    If anyone would care to pm me details, I'd be interested to hear them.

I was there Saturday, but at night. No one mentioned it.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    all it takes is ONE.

speaking from experience.

at least covered reduces the chances.

butt non the less... it can still happen.

the best and ONLY way to absolutely minimize std is to abstain.

butt... what fun iz that?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    But... but... according to the many medical experts on numerous threads here on TUSCL, it's a 1 in a megagabillion chance that you'll get an STD if you bareback a stripper, CF, ATF, or DS.

How can so many expert PLs be wrong?!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ trusting our in-house medial-staff makes SC visits more-fun
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Ask Juice, he's a doctor.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Holy shit. I hope it's not the blow job queen.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    More fun... until it isn't.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    You'd hope a house mom or someone would report it to mgmt, who would then make that dancer stay home until she had a note from her doctor, or something.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Note from a doctor ?? Wouldn't that be something. "Julie is at home recovering from her herpes." LOL
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    What's suspicious about this post is the amount of info. Would a PL really tell people they caught an STD at a club? Two of them? Doubtful. Would a dancer really keep working if they had a visible outbreak? Maybe it was pink eye which does spread like fire but is not an STD.

Maybe, but it seems suspect.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Very odd post. It’s funny - because I don’t club in the area mentioned.

If he didn’t say that a few members here were infected - I’d give his initial post more credence. He’s almost fanning the flames with this type of discussion.
  • Mindyourbusiness
    6 years ago
    It’s funny how you hide behind a user name chrisjenk you think you can make up Slanderous comments and it not come back on you it’s ok I have stayed out of your false rumors about disease and not partake in your shit but I am done hiding I have paperwork dated back on how free and clear I am do you have paperwork about your supposed infection or are you just a spiteful jealous customer or girl. Come out from the woodwork you have so much to say I am not hiding. Contact me !!!!!!!
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    If you go back and read all of chrisjenks posts, you will realize there is an agenda. I’ve always assumed CJ was a former HL dancer. If so, it all makes sense.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion