tuscl

Gods Love for Sinners

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Barabbas [Bārăb'bas]—son of a father or son of return. The notable prisoner, committed to prison for robbery and murder, but preferred to Christ (Matt. 27:16-26).

The Man Who Had a Substitute

Barabbas should have died for his crimes but Jesus occupied his cross, along with the two other thieves. What a night Barabbas must have spent before Christ was selected in his place! The thief and murderer had visions of a terrible death. All the torture of crucifixion came up before him. Then as the light of morning looked in through the bars of his prison he hears the march of soldiers coming to take him out to his horrible death.

Can we not imagine how stupefied he must have been when he heard the officer of the guard say, “Barabbas you are free. Another is to die in your stead”? When Barabbas came to himself and realized how true the news was, out he went, grateful to the One condemned to die as his substitute. A just and holy Man to die in the place of a thief and murderer? Yes, Barabbas was saved at such a cost. What a picture of divine grace this substitutionary death presents! Thereafter, whenever Barabbas thought of Christ, he could say, “He died for me.”

© 1988 Zondervan. All Rights Reserved

Matthew 27:16-26New Living Translation (NLT)

16 This year there was a notorious prisoner, a man named Barabbas.[a] 17 As the crowds gathered before Pilate’s house that morning, he asked them, “Which one do you want me to release to you—Barabbas, or Jesus who is called the Messiah?” 18 (He knew very well that the religious leaders had arrested Jesus out of envy.)

19 Just then, as Pilate was sitting on the judgment seat, his wife sent him this message: “Leave that innocent man alone. I suffered through a terrible nightmare about him last night.”

20 Meanwhile, the leading priests and the elders persuaded the crowd to ask for Barabbas to be released and for Jesus to be put to death. 21 So the governor asked again, “Which of these two do you want me to release to you?”

The crowd shouted back, “Barabbas!”

22 Pilate responded, “Then what should I do with Jesus who is called the Messiah?”

They shouted back, “Crucify him!”

23 “Why?” Pilate demanded. “What crime has he committed?”

But the mob roared even louder, “Crucify him!”

24 Pilate saw that he wasn’t getting anywhere and that a riot was developing. So he sent for a bowl of water and washed his hands before the crowd, saying, “I am innocent of this man’s blood. The responsibility is yours!”

25 And all the people yelled back, “We will take responsibility for his death—we and our children!”[b]

26 So Pilate released Barabbas to them. He ordered Jesus flogged with a lead-tipped whip, then turned him over to the Roman soldiers to be crucified.

Quick Thoughts
Symbolically we are Barabbas and God has chosen to forgive us and love us.
We like Barabbas didn’t ask God to forgive us, we didn’t seek out God, We didn’t think God for this either
My Friends God Loves the Saint and the Sinner
It doesn’t matter if we believe or not…God chose to Love us unconditionally
Lets never forget how deep the love of God is
Lets never forget how forgiving God is
Lets never forget how Scandalous Gods Mercy is
Lets never forget how Vast Gods Grace
Lets never forget how expansive Gods Kindness is
Lets never Forget how inclusive Gods passion is
May we move on today living the life God has given to us and let that bring Glory to him.

Let it be so

6 comments

• sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Amen.

Now I might need to visit a strip club and do something naughty so that I have something to talk about at confession.

However if I'm not sorry for running my hands upon some breasts and see that no one was harmed from my visit to the strip club, was it a sin? On the other hand, maybe I was harmed because I lost potential savings and the stripper could have stayed in school and become a high paid Doctor instead of a stripper getting the easy money as a stripper instead of doing the hard work and low pay starting out in a regular career.
    Ah forget it, when I go to confession I will just say I don't remember, must be something. It's all theoretical.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    After all, striopers are very intelligent and could be a doctor or engineer instead of a stripper in the eyes of the religious right or working at Walmart or McDonald's making minimum wage. Instead of dancing on stage, she could be asking if you want ketchup with that. Guys could be saving their money so they can retire early and not blow it away on poker, golf, bad stock bets, or other sports, etc. yeah right. The religious right has a really good imagination.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    :)
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I think maybe we all woke up too early especially for Saturday. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    It's all a simulation
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    I hate waking up before breakfast.......
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion