tuscl

A sincere compliment (not SS)

It does happen every once in a while where a stripper compliments you on something and it is sincere.

The last time I went to see my CF, we were discussing activities that we enjoy on our own free tiem. I talked about going to the gym 4-6 times a week. So then she reaches underneath my shirt and gets a feel from my stomach all they way up to my chest. The sensation I felt naturally made my abs tighten up and she tells me "You have a nice set of abs going". I modestly tell her, "They are kind of hidden," but she insists "I can definitely feel them there."

She was right. I can feel some rock hard abs forming internally. They are struggling to show on my body externally, but there is an effort. If I stand in front of a mirror and suck in my stomach, I do see a 6-pack.

9 comments

• rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I get comments from dancers about my muscles just about every time I'm at the club. So at least the workouts I'm doing are being appreciated.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I get compliments from strippers on my body, I think it's mostly genuine. I work out 4-5 days a week and I have a six pack.

As far as other genuine compliments, I get complimented on a lot on my curly hair.
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    I used to get compliments on my smell but my body wash got discontinued. Now the only compliments I get are of my eyes which glow in the black light.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I get compliments on how much I spend, I think they're sincere
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    I get compliments on my dick.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Papi on that one I know they’re sincere. ;)
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    On several occassions I've been told that they enjoy seeing me leave.
    I choose to interpret that as a compliment for my ass.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    I'm working on getting in better shape again. It will probably help if I keep forgetting to drink my normal soda like I did today. Did some exercises with Dumbbells for 10 minutes every other day and walked about an extra 20 minutes for the last 3 days. Lost a little weight already. I might have lost some if that by sleeping more but I think the exercise will help raise my metabolism.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    My latest sincere compliment, was on my cologne as was mentioned in a previous thread. My CF has asked me to bring her a candle of it. Yes they make candles in this scent.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion