tuscl

Buying into bitcoin now ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Is it to high invest into right now ?

19 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Tulips should be getting hot now,there are many similarities between the years of 1636-7 and 2017-18.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Can you buy Bitcoin at Circle K like you can buy a money order or prepaid cell phone minted card?

I sure could go for some Bitcoin and a Chackin Torpedo about right now.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Bitcoin goes better with kibble.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Putting my 401k in strippers garters has a more stable return!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Nobodies looking into Tulips, guys you are missing the next big thing.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    It's still very cheap. But not an investment for timid little pussies who don't strongly believe in the underlying premise and will get shaken out if there is a bit of volatility.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Tulips Bro, The Original Bubble.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I've read "A random walk down Wall Street" I know enough to steer clear of tulips!
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    Here here, tulips aren’t worth shit. Bitcoin on the other hand...

The RSI is very high right now. It’s basically the highest it’s ever been all year, which indicates a good time to sell, not buy.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Here's the thing guys if you want to be investors, you should have a sense of history, and your market knowledge should include some history, check out Tulips, Holland , 1636-7. Learn the signs of an overheated market and understand the original bubble. Not saying bitcoin is a bubble, just imparting some knowledge
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    History and putting investments into perspective with regards to history is very important for a good investor to understand. When i was buying houses 10-15 years ago I thought I was smart because the values were rising. How ignorant of me to misconstrue my intelligence correlating with luck in rising equity value in my homes.

My smartest decision after the markets collapsed 10 years ago was to dump as much as I could shelter from taxes. My normal 30% that could have gone to Uncle Sam and the IRS stayed invested while the tumbling stocks had everyone heading for the exits. It's today 10 years later I find myself not thinking I'm intelligent, but thankfully I planned.

There is no profit in prognostication. Plan ahead and you will be wiser instead of trying to catch the next big wave. Hot stock ideas are more for gambling than getting your shit together.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    They just pointed out on CNBC that the biggest users of Bitcoin are in Nigeria. Kevin O’Leary said he won’t invest in Bitcoin until there is an 800 number to resolve issues.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    At Christian seminary I found out I was a tulip
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Step 1 buy high, sell low or something like that.

Step2 profit
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    IME, did you invert the meaning? Buy low sell high, which thevtypical investir gets backward on?
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    I think he purposely wrote it backwards, to be sarcastic.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Good thing the skepticism about it is alive and well. I'm feeling zero temptation to sell.
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    Really Dougster, zero? I sold my entire stake when it first started to drop, around $5700. Then realized the coinbase.com fees are ridiculous and now that it's not dropping fast I put half my stake back in (if there weren't any fees I would have traded differently. I'm probably gonna move to GDAX). But, looking at the current RSI, it's pretty damn high.

Of course... there is that $20 trillion dollars that the USA can't pay back, and the DXY is dropping, so....
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Yep, zero temptation. Even put a bit more money in on the buy side today.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion