tuscl

Charlotte Recommendations

doctorevil
Evil Lair
I'll be in CLT next week for the first time in years. I have read the reviews, and they don't look promising. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

9 comments

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    My personal choice any the I go to Charlotte is either Leather or Lace...two in Charlotte and one more just outside in Gastona

Usually talent is a miss but at five bucks a dance and the fact you can touch it's at least fun and extremely affordable

If you need talent it will be at the Gentleman Club in Charlotte...contact should be OK but not as good as leather and lace and should cost $30 per song.

Pure Gold is actually another really good Club to go for decent looking talent and contact....but dances are more in the $25 ish range

As with most NC clubs more happens in champagne and usually that just means higher mileage and not sex although one could be surprised in Charlotte...can't say sex is available because it's not consistent but Shit happens if your Lucky

Always when I go it's the gentleman Club , leather in lace and gold Club for me
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    Thanks Juice. I will check those out. Judging from your reviews your tastes are similar to mine (that’s a scarey thought). If you had to choose one Learher and Lace which one would it be?
  • chattguy123
    7 years ago
    What time of day are you planning on going? Do you have a preference of type of woman.
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    I’m planning on late afternoon to early evening. My preference in women is slender with big tits.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    If your taste is very much like mine I would focus on Gold Club...you will be very happy with talent and mileage

As LnL goes I would focus on South
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Sorry IDK any girls named Charlotte
  • magicrat
    7 years ago
    I've never been to Uptown Cabaret but supposedly the better looking women work there. Personally I like the Gold Club as it's a good mix of sleeze and good looking women. If you really want to get down and dirty, go to Leather & Lace Gastonia.
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    Gold Club is by far the most popular recommendation based on responses here as well as some PMs I received. I will check it out and write a review. Hopefully I’ll have time for at least one or two others.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Charlotte is very "c average" for clubbing. You can do better elsewhere but there are choices and an out-of-town can at least scratch his itch.

Gold Club is right beside the Tyvola station if you are spending time in uptown... Very easy to take the Lynx train there and back, avoid traffic or worrying about driving drunk.

Leather & Lace in Gastonia is a hole in the wall, no proper privacy there and it does not draw good looking dancers - but yeah you won't spend much at $5 per song.

Paper Doll on Wilkinson in west Charlotte is OK. Drink prices are fair, some nice looking dancers, $10 laps can be fun. But it isn't an extras club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion