tuscl

The NFL hits/Ho's just keep coming

What do you think of the latest where a Vegas "Model" released a videos of the NFL Miami coach doing coke and has threatened to release more if Kaepernick is not hired to play. I believe she has just do more harm than good to both sides the NFL's case. I furthers the overpaid spoiled brat view of the NFL in its entirety .
The coach resigned immediately. I think I would like this "model" to release all the "dirt". I think whether Kaepernick is hired or not, let the biologic waste product hit the rotating air distribution device. Hey if she can use a euphemism so can I. While she may have something on someone else I seriously doubt she has very much blackmail material.
Honestly, she is more likely to have dirt on players than high profile coaches, refs, managers, owners etc. simply because there are way more players (no one will care if some low level go-fer (assistant) books a "model")
I think CP's not being hired has more to do with his lack of performance than his protest. His arrogance, lack of work ethic and unwillingness to move on from his college ways has made him a proverbial "flash in the pan" .

8 comments

• GoVikings
    7 years ago
    tiredtraveler......why are you SO obsessed with bashing the NFL?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I doubt the NFL will be held for ransom by a stripper. If she has a video of Roger Goodell fucking a sheep - that might bring a high price - but it won't get Kapernick hired.

I think - if Kapernick was worth it - he would have been picked up already.

She isn't altruistic - as she's available for paid interviews - so she's only out for herself - and money. I think this was her biggest bombshell - and anything else she has is less scandalous.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago

The amount of money paid is obscene for what you get in return. If a fans wants to pay the money fine but to force a taxpayer to subsidize a private endeavor is just plain wrong.
    The amount of taxpayer money flowing into owner and player's pockets is obscene.
    (if the team had to pony up for a stadium there would be more reasonable salaries from top to bottom in every team I know in my business my profit margin would soar if someone gave me a rent free building, paid my utility bills and my overhead. I would have lots of money to take home and give my people bonuses)
    The reason I am down on pro sports is I resent the 1-3% tax to pay for them to stay in a city when I have to live without the government paying me.
    It is corruption and cronyism.
    Cities never come out on stadium deals and the teams make out like literal bandits.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "why are you SO obsessed with bashing the NFL?"

Hes not. He's obsessed with race and "identity politics".
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    And its not just tiredoldtraveler.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    TiredTraveler makes several good points in this discussion. It's true that the NFL gets a significant amount of concessions when building a stadium. If the franchise had to handle the whole expense - they would avoid building these new stadiums as often.
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    The NE Patriots built their stadium with no taxpayer money, other than road improvements to improve access & egress which both still suck. Ever since Bob Kraft bought the team every game has been sold out, sales of team merchandise has skyrocketed, and the league’s distribution of TV money has grown. The value of the team has more than quadrupled and while the player salaries are exorbitant, most of the stars have repeatedly restructured their contracts to allow the team to make moves within the salary cap. Those who don’t frequently are gone the next year. Good business sense trumps government handouts. And the small town where the stadium is located (Foxboro) gets property tax plus a tax on every ticket sold for college games, soccer games, concerts, etc. it can be a win-win situation.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    There are only two stadiums that were built and are owned by the team. Foxboro is one and Green Bay is the other but Green Bay has always been owned by the city of Green Bay, 2 of 31. Most every city that has a team has extra taxes to fund the team. St Louis built two stadiums for the Rams and they left leaving the city holding the mortgage on the the latest building and likely the old one also.
    Gillette is the exception. Virtually all other venues lose money, but what the hell it ain't their money. I also did not know until recently that all the "Patriotic" expositions done before the games like the big flag ceremonies, fly overs etc are not only paid for by the taxpayers there are huge fees paid to the NFL for permission. Plus all of the advertising for the Army etc pays full price.
    1 stadium out of 31 is a poor percentage for making money for a city. (Met Life Stadium may break even since two teams share the venue)
    I like football and have periodically watched in the past but I think the NFL should stand or fall on its own and not depend on the taxpayer to maintain its lifestyle.
    I also do not care what race a player, owner coach or
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion