tuscl

I avoid this at all costs!

Cashman1234
He/Him - He’s a filthy pig. That’s him in VIP with another whore.
Monday, October 9, 2017 11:09 AM
Does anyone take a sh*t in a club men's room? I avoid it at all costs. I've never done it yet, and I hope to never do it.

51 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Never have. Never plan to. I would rather leave and come back and pay another cover!
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    ^ Definitely worth paying the cover again!
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Yeah I'm in the never have and never want to camp. I always do my #2 business before I even head to the club. If I had to take a shit at the club I would do it if the toilets were clean, but since this is not that common so most likely I would leave and come back.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Not only just leave, I would take another shower and come back.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I did at Follies once but it was just after the club opened and I was the first one to use the one unlocked stall. If you leave Follies, you won't have a seat to come back to.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I usually don't eat at clubs - and that also keeps me from experiencing any surprise dumps. I've been to gentlemans clubs with attendants - which seemed relatively clean - but that's far from the norm.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Of course I do/have - for w/e reason I usually don't have to do a #2 at the club but if I have to I will - and that's why I actually prefer have a bathroom troll as they keep the bathrooms fairly clean most of the time - but yeah, I've been to some dives where I rather hold-it or leave the club b/c the bathroom is beyond dirty to scary.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I agree about avoiding if at all possible. However if you Club enough and especially if you eat at the club and spend enough time there, it’s bound to happen.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I did a couple weeks ago for the first time. Bathroom was clean so I had no problems doing so. There is another club where the toilet is not even in a stall and the door to the bathroom doesn't lock, so I would leave and come back to that club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    What I'm always in the habit of is using paper towels or tissue paper to clean the toilet seat - so many a-holes piss-away at the toilet and splash the whole fucking seat instead of having he courtesy to lift it b/f pissing - that shit pisses me off
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Good point Papi. It's rude to not lift the seat if pissing in a rest room toilet. There's no way to avoid splashing on the seat.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Understood, that one would lose ones seat at Follies. That sucks. Though a lot of times I lose my seat Fri or Sat nights if I get dances or go on the patio with some dancers. So I guess I'm used to loosing my seat and rolling with it but it annoys me when that happens.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I've been going to strip clubs for maybe 25 years, and I have never once taken a crap in a club bathroom. I dobt mind the risk of catching something from the girls sucking my dick, but I don't want to know what germs are on the toilet seats.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    well i've never had to take one while being in a club----but if i had to---i would
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    The problem w/ losing one's seat @ Follies is that it's unlikely you will find another one - many a time I've found myself holding it @ Follies till a dancer I like comes-by and asks for dances - I then take the opportunity and tell her I'll get dances from her but to hold my seat while I go to the restroom real quick (if I ask her to hold the seat after we've done dances, better chance she'll bail and not hold the seat for me)
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Another vote for "never." Sorry for the thread-hijack, but last visit out clubbing there was a stripper in the men's room. Is that typical? She appeared somewhat intoxicated and she was having some sort of philosophical conversation with the bathroom attendant. I could overhear their conversation, and all in plain site, while using the urinal.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Supposedly in tests they've done of bathrooms the toilet seats usually don't have that many germs - it's often the moist-areas like the sink/faucet-handles, and also the door-handles, that supposedly have more germs (not 100% sure about that though)
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    *sight
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I’ve seen strippers in the men’s room in many clubs. Usually they are looking for cigarettes, rubbers or change or sometimes even drugs.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    I am in the never camp, most of club bathrooms in my area are too gross for words.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Cant say that i have or ever will.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    I can't do it, and thankfully I have never felt the need. I would rather French kiss a stripper who just had the New York Giants splooge in her mouth than take a shit where those drunken degenerates at the bar have evacuated their Taco-Bell-impacted bowels. Can't do it. I would probably just drive home and call it a night.
  • LDJunkie
    7 years ago
    Never have, i always take care of #2 before heading to the club. But i understand that, when you gotta go, you gotta go.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"Supposedly in tests they've done of bathrooms the toilet seats usually don't have that many germs - it's often the moist-areas like the sink/faucet-handles, and also the door-handles, that supposedly have more germs (not 100% sure about that though)" It's not even close, the things we don't think twice about touching contain far more coliform fecal bacteria than the toilet seat. Doesn't matter: I have taken a shit in the club. Regardless of coliform count, there's just too much psychological ick factor to deal with. Hell, even if I did have to go, I'd walk down the street to somewhere else (luckily, most of our SCs are in awesome downtown areas, and the ones in bad areas at least have lots of coffee shops & restaurants and the like around)
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    This is TMI: but I evacuate my bowels before hitting the club. I treat clubbing the same way l would a date with a civvie.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    We've officially covered every single topic now associated with strip clubs. Time to shut TUSCL down.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I'm not too finicky - but as a non-smoker I find a dirty ashtray full of cigarette-butts, or a room full of smokers, or a dancer puffing in my face, more off-putting than using a public bathroom
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"This is TMI: but I evacuate my bowels before hitting the club. I treat clubbing the same way l would a date with a civvie." To the contrary, I've long been worried about tuscl's collective fiber intake, and I think it's high time that there's a bowel movement check here.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    “ I’m not too finicky - but as a non-smoker I find a dirty ashtray full of cigarette-butts, or a room full of smokers, or a dancer puffing in my face, more off-putting than using a public bathroom“ Ditto
  • londonguy
    7 years ago
    Never have and never will, same goes for most shot holes frequented by the public.
  • londonguy
    7 years ago
    I meant shit.
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    not me, no way, i ain’t never gonna take a chance after ninabambina swore that one time when she was so stoned she wasn't paying attention and she got pregnant from a toilet seat and it could just as easily happen to anyone.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Strippers in men’s restrooms - yes it’s common. I’ll give you guys a gross story but it’s on topic. One time I was out - had dinner and went straight to the club. Usually after dinner and a planned night at the club - I’ll run back to my hotel room, take care of business and take a shower. If I had already showered I will take another quick one. Anyway this time I thought “I’ll be fine” and went straight to the club bypassing my hotel. Well shit hit the fan and I had to go use the men’s restroom as something didn’t agree with me at all from dinner. Now, I didn’t mind losing my ass in a spotless strip club restroom but what was so embarrassing is I’m losing my ass while the bathroom troll is 12” away from my stall talking to a stripper who is standing inside the restroom by the door. Needless to say I felt pretty humiliated leaving the stall. Humiliated in front of a bathroom troll and a ln extras friendly stripper? Yeah PL to the max!
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Shailynn there are many better places for a conversation - than a club restroom. It wouldn't be my go-to spot for a discussion. It might be quiet - but when a customer is doing their business - it's best to step out.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    What JS69 said: "I've been going to strip clubs for maybe 25 years, and I have never once taken a crap in a club bathroom. I dobt mind the risk of catching something from the girls sucking my dick, but I don't want to know what germs are on the toilet seats." Never have, never will. I do think some of you pansies are overly concerned about germs in public toilets and not concerned enough about your own hygiene. The reason I don't take a crap at SCs is that I want to be VIP-ready at a moment's notice :)
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    I don't recall ever having to shit at a club. But I would do it if the alternative was a warm squish in my pants.
  • rattdog
    7 years ago
    no way. been fortunate i guess not having to do so. my fave has though. she goes to me, "the girls room is a total shithole. there's nothing there and is always a mess.the men's room is so much nicer. got a guy there that has cologne and all that stuff on a table. also good there to take a nice long shit." i spit my water out of my laugh from laughing and almost choking when i head that.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    At one club with terrible stalls, no door, a troll, and piss all over the seats, no way, I'd leave and visit somewhere else. At another club, a few times over several years but the toilet was clean. Not every club has shitty stalls. The club at West Platinum has fancy stalls and cleaner than most fast food restaurants. I really don't like to go at a club but if nature suddenly demands I go, I hope there is a clean place. I avoid eating late at night if there is no clean stall and I'm wondering if something is not going to agree with me.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Rattdog - lol! That is too funny! I'm sure it was even funnier when your fave told that story.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah - the ones that have no doors in the stalls are the worse - wtf are they thinking
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    I have never dumped in a club through the years until recently during a visit to the Hustler club. It's in a deserted industrial area of the Cleveland flats so it's not like i could go elsewhere and i had to go so i went. At least their men's room is very clean, there wasn't a troll on this night and i was the only one in there so it was no big deal. I almost mentioned it in my review but even though shitting seems to be a common topic in discussions i didn't think that it belonged in my review. :D
  • roccoballs
    7 years ago
    In a word, No. At Players Club in Baltimore, there is one crapper and no door. They have even gone so far to build a wooden frame across the top of the tank to prevent "upper deckers."
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    I usually climb up on the handicap bars and try to aim it into the toilet.... makes a game out of it, it's clean (as long as I hit the target),and sometimes it makes a huge splash
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I've done it a few times, when you have to go, you have to go.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Lol @Dadillac! That's too funny!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    As rarely as possible and only if it's an... ummmm... urgent need. I'll typically layer the ring with nearly a full role of toilet paper.
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    Everyone poops.... hell, most of the bathrooms at the Detroit clubs I frequent are cleaner than mine thanks to the attendant.
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    Like most prior posters, I'm not too crazy about taking a dump in places other than my own (or hotel room) bathroom. Yet sometimes logistics, dearth of nearby alternatives, and urgency of need dictates otherwise. I've taken maybe half a dozen dumps or so in my 3 decades of clubbing in the clubs. I managed to leave my calling card in a club that shall remain nameless. (Happened many years pre-tuscl). My internal pressure was building up at a rapid rate that left no alternative. I walked at an Olympic medal winners walking pace into the clean restroom replete with multiple stalls and a bathroom troll who gave me a patronizing smirk. My pants had barely started down when my trigger happy internal regulator released the load with a bazooka like velocity. Trouble was, the expected plops did not occur. I looked back, and saw a sizeable mud pie deposited on the rear of the toilet seat. Thanks to the stall door, nobody had any idea what happened, including the fact that I wasn't sitting down. After wiping the Hershey Highway exit ramp, I debated cleaning up my mess. Buttttt, the combination of the perfect positioning, the realization that this placement/aim combo was a once in a decade if not century event, and the trolls patronizing smirk led me to the conclusion of "screw it, I'm leaving my calling card here." Upon flushing, I strolled over to wash basin replete with piss monkey ever ready to hand me the towel, and the expectant look for my handout. Slightly more than a hint of a patronizing smirk was there. Here's your dollar, buddy. I then beat a hasty (but not too obviously so) retreat out of the bathroom and out of the club. Fortunately, there was a different bathroom troll when I returned to club several months later on another road trip.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    ^ Jesus fucking Christ, bro. LOL
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Nicely written minnow. I'm sure those trolls deal with some filthy messes.
  • rattdog
    7 years ago
    "Fortunately, there was a different bathroom troll when I returned to club several months later on another road trip" of course there was going to be a different bathroom troll. after what you did he quit. he probably left your mess there. just got his stuff, said "fuck that shit" and split.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion