tuscl

Is Icee really a Nicole troll account?

Cashman1234
He/Him - He’s a filthy pig. That’s him in VIP with another whore.
Monday, June 13, 2022 10:26 PM
When Nicole was posting, and still a virgin (before NiceSpice had her), she seemed offended easily. She didn’t understand the purpose of this site, and she likely didn’t like the purpose of the site. Maybe, Nicole has tried to create a male troll persona, to argue with everyone posting in the discussions? I don’t know if she graduated from UT Austin and moved on to an Ivy League law school. But, if those plans were put on hold, possibly honing her debate skills here, as a universally disliked troll, could provide useful training? Icee doesn’t have the intellect or the motivation to be a real pimp. We all know his pimp hand is weak. That is blatantly obvious. If Mr Apoopdeep is out there - I’m hoping he can chime in to provide some assistance. We’re his goats collateral damage during a BLM rally? Did this cause his convenience store and goat raising businesses to fold, and require Nicole to pay her own tuition (the hard way)?

72 comments

• doctorevil
    2 years ago
    Very plausible theory. Also like Icee, Nichol was prone to providing laughably incorrect legal opinions on all sorts of subjects.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Took me a while to stop laughing after reading that Cash. I had always hoped you and Nicole would hook-up. I figured you knew how to treat her.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I'm not Nicole. My legal shit has always been right. And I miss Nicole. She was the funniest most normal person here.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ That's true, you're not nicole, you are dougster!
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Nicole was dumber than Icee and he's not smart enough to pretend to be that dumb.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Like Iceefag, Nicole was pretty quick to offer an opinion on something she had no clue about, and like Iceefag, she had something to say about everything, but so did Dougster.
  • Uprightcitizen
    2 years ago
    Solid theory but for every sith there is master. A spicy one...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    "The Sith of TUSCL" would be the most niche comic book ever.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    20fag you mean Nicole posted snd didn't think like a geriatric weirdo
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    Icee when I come to Vegas next month will you meet me or no
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    We know a few things. First - Icee isn’t a pimp. Second - Icee isn’t black. Third - their opinions are well known - even when they have no knowledge of the topic they are opining on. I am going to use the pronoun they when referring to Icee, as this appears to be a non binary gendered individual. They might be Nicole or they might not be Nicole…
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Icee is Egyptian. He told us that back when he had the Phatboi moniker. The Phatboi profile pre-dates Nicole. He changed the name of that profile to IceyLoco. The 2icee profile is the one he set up after Founder shut down the IceyLoco profile.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I stand corrected. They are Egyptian. One of my favorite music videos involved Suzanna Hofs - and Mark Gastineau - and Egyptians! [view link]
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Keep making shit up about me 🤡
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    ^ It's funny how Icee sees and responds to *every* single post that is even remotely about him... ... unless it's an invitation to meet in person.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Phatboi, if anyone made it up, it was you. I don't have the time to search thru the old IceyLoco threads to find it. But you said you are Egyptian. But then again, you said you were a pimp also.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ what’s even funnier is there isn’t a topic that’s ever discussed that the frenulum doesn’t have a negative response to.
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    I da pappy!!!
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'Icee is Egy'ptian. He told us that back when he had the Phatboi moniker.' He has also said that he is Mexican/Chicano. Fact of the matter is icey passes himself off as everything except who he really is... a white guy originally registered here as dougster! Or is that davids? I recall reading old posts where dougster was outed as a poster named davids but I don't recall and never took the time to check the old chicken or egg question, which came first, the dougster or the davids.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You're sick to make up delusions about me
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    No the real sickness is your continuous delusional trolling of tuscl dougee!
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I met Nicole na I think she’s MIA in honesty. She was annoying yes but she had a charm…uhhh I think. Fun fact she doesn’t shave her legs.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Theeosu a middle aged weirdo in the Midwest obsessed with trolling a strip club aite coz he's fixated on dougster.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^ Biggest loser on earth. Liar, fraud abuser of women and racist thy name is icee cock sucker.
  • BubbleYum
    2 years ago
    Why did the IceyLoco profile get shut down? I thought this was a free for all basically. So would that be two profiles shut down now? With the first being Trucidos (so?) or whomever?
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ founder kicked him out after an episode of him cutting and pasting some posts from the VIP section which he had intentionally made unsearchable to google and other se's
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Why Icee's original profile got shut down depends on who you ask. Ultimately, though, founder said "Don't cross this line." And then Icee crossed that line. The same occurred with CJKent's original profile and CC99. Founder has also banned a few people for posting fake or plagiarized reviews.
  • Pussylicker2
    2 years ago
    Icee doesn't know what sex it is.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It was coz i gloated about Trump losing the election
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Keep making shit up though
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Fucking trolls
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    2icee, maybe you could put the banned thing to rest. Were you banned once or twice? I know one was for the 187 comment. Were you also banned because of the thread where everyone was asked to limit their response or be banned if they didn't?
  • TFP
    2 years ago
    @Pinksugardoll if you happen to be in Vegas anytime between Aug 5th-Aug 9th I'll take you up on meeting, since Icey is conveniently dancing around the topic.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Dating and. Just for gloating about trumps loss. My comment wasn't that bad. You have skibitch supporting the Buffalo mass shooter. Sjg threatening people and advocating autistic violence. Tetradon gloating about vigilantes. Etc Tfp I'm rightfully weary about people here. Funny thing about this thread. Nicole was the only person I communicated with normally til I lost contact info and had to change my number after a phone problem
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'Theeosu a middle aged weirdo in the Midwest obsessed with trolling a strip club aite coz he's fixated on dougster.' Lulz! You can spin it any way you like dougee but the fact remains that I've said countless times that I never had an issue or any interactions with dougster. That is until he started posting as you. And the number 1 culprit that trolls tuscl is and will always be you dougeeboy!
  • TFP
    2 years ago
    Icee I understand being wary of some people here. But what is it about Pinksugardoll that makes you wary? I look at her pictures and wary is not the feeling I get.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Theosu your geriatric trick clique aka the bargain pussy collective are the biggest trolls here. Tfp I think it's a troll profile. She went from pretending to be a college girl to being a seasoned dancer on here. And her posts are out there. Like saying clubs are on a hiring freeze coz of not enough customers. Clubs make money off house fees and have high turnover rates...her lack of knowledge of vegas clubs she claims to work in. A traveling stripper who works in the automotive industry. I could go on. And saying she thinks I should be blocked then coming at me like this. I have zero interest in people's games
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Frenulum
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    ^drunk senile troll
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Frenulum LULZ
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Funny how easy it is to make Iceefag/Dougster loose his cookies LULZ
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    ^admitting to being an obvious troll
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^Frenulum LULZ 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Sitting in court and the defendant had sex with his own kid. Almost as big of a dick as Icee.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Skibitch you should start representing mass shooters pro Bono. Since you support them. Start working for ghe kkk
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Did you fuck that muslim cunt Nicole? was that the third or fourth animal with whom you have had sex. Mass shooters are a generational issue and meaningless in my world.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You'd never be this bigoted in real life. You'd be afraid to say that shit. And Nicole was the nicest person here and the hottest girl here
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    After examining Icee’s comments, it’s becoming clear that they are a Nicole persona. When a Vegas level stripper wants to meet up, the men here would likely jump at that chance. PSD runs, has a top notch sexy body, and she’s into cars - she’s one of the hottest dancers here.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    What? NiceSpice is really Nicole - and SJG - and CrazyJoe and MackTruck? That’s a lot to digest in one comment! But Icee claims to have been friendly with Nicole? It can’t be possible - Icee lied about that too? Don’t tell me the suicide attempt - and heart attack were lies too? What’s next? No Vegas pimp either? Managing angels who are more beautiful than Elizabeth Shue?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    ^ That's really the "Sophie's Choice" here, isn't it? Do I want PSD to invite me out for a meet in Vegas?... Yes, yes I do. Am I willing to spend years as the most tedious, contrary online RPG character to get that invitation?... ummm... is cutting off my own thumb an option?
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    I can’t tell if you guys are just fucking around or if you are actually debating whether Icee is Nicole. If you’re debating it for reals, my vote is no. Icee is definitely based out of Vegas and LA. He’s quick with specific club info there. Nicole was a young girl who had a meet up with Nicespice in Austin. Spice posted photos of the two of them that matched the previous photos Nicole had posted of herself. She is not Icey and Icey isn’t her.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I'm pretty sure that Cashman posted with his tongue firmly in cheek.
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    Yeah, but there were enough serious answers (hooked like me?) that I began to wonder.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I’m not ruling anything out at this point - but it was posted as a joke. Although, Icee does have a similar sense of humor. Maybe after NiceSpice took her virginity - she became a bad ass female pimp running the Vegas game? A Heidi Fleiss type - Nicole Patel registered Pimp to the high trollers…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Psd is a troll persona. And I didn't have a heart attack. My heart rhythm was really off coz of covid. You're sick for actually taking the time to create a twisted narrative about me
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    This is sad. Icee isn’t man enough to meet PSD, so he is creating a false narrative and trying to call her a troll, to get out of meeting her. I know Nicole didn’t shave her legs, as Muddy informed us. But, it seems obvious Icee is the biggest pussy here. Afraid to meet a beautiful petite dancer? I think she mentioned that she’s a little more than 5 feet tall. You are intimidated to meet her?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Keep making shit up. Fucking troll
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Icee pushed it too far and has no way out.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    It’s time for Icee to man up or shut up. Sadly, it appears neither is possible.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You already admitted support for mass shooters and spouted enough racism. And your Islamophobic remarks while pretending to support islamist separatists in china
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Wrong discussion Icee. Don’t deflect. Man up and meet PSD. If you don’t, you will be more of a fraud than you already are.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Stfu I'm not gonna try to meet a troll persona who talks shit about me and if by chance they are even a woman would just use whatever meeting to talk shit about me tonher fellow trolls. Yourw the fraud
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Enough deflection Icee. Time to man up. The only troll in this discussion is you.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You're trolling me right now.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    More deflection. You still have an offer to meet PSD that you are too much of a pussy to accept.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    No this whole thread of yours is you trolling so don't pretend like you're not
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Deflecting again Icee? Still not enough balls to meet a 5 foot tall girl in lingerie and heels?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You mean a troll profile. And your trolling is lame
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    @Cash, He doesn't need to meet anyone, but there is some measure in his nonacceptance, same as when founder offered a few years back, a normal person might decline, politely while acknowledging the invitation, he's a small minded, mean spirited dope addled fool, believe me meeting with this jerk would be a waste of time.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I don't want to meet anyone talking shit about me it's disingenuous. I don't do backhanded shit. And you 2 trolls are the ones blowing it out of proportion just so you can troll
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    ICee you know those are middle aged men right. Cashman is one of the most respected users on the site. When an older man insults you youre not supposed to argue back you’re supposed to accept it. And cashman despite being middle aged can walk into any strip club in the country and fuck any stripper he wants
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion