tuscl

Anybody into water sports?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Today a dancer(I won't mention the club name) told me that she wanted me to cum in her mouth, then pull off the condom and piss in her mouth. I think that is about the raunchiest thing a stripper has ever said to me. The only reply I could think of at the moment was "I can't use condoms".

19 comments

• joc13
    7 years ago
    Agreed. And I thought I had heard it all.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Nasty IMO. But everyone has a fetish I guess.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    That's not for me, but different strokes for different folks.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    I've never pissed in anyone's mouth. I've pissed on girls who like that sort of thing, but I won't do it in her mouth. And if she plans on doing anything after that, she'll be taking a shower.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Gee, shadowcat, you do have all the luck. LMAO
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    when i think of watersports i think of the girl squirting. it's awesome. i've experienced it at least with a half dozen so far.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    How does one cum in her mouth with a condom on? I thought CIM was a bareback proposition. Lol
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    I guess its better than asking for someone to take a shit in their mouth...mud sports.

Doces, I was thinking the exact same thing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Maybe she needed your urine for a drug test

:)
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Papi- You're probably right. :)
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    Hold it... cum in her mouth, THEN take off the condom and piss in her mouth... that timeline is askew.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Those were her exact words. I didn't try to get her to elaborate. :) Of course I don't think she was serious but it was certainly not a turn on for me.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    That's too funny! Obviously she didn't think it through. You may have found a true freak!
  • VeryBigDawg
    7 years ago
    yuck!
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    I have never met a girl into that, or at least one who admitted to it. As one of my former colleagues used to say, it's better to be pissed off than pissed on.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    I'm puzzled about why she was down on cum in her mouth but ok with urine. It seems like a girl would either be ok or both, ok with the cum but not the urine, or eschew both.

I suspect it was just dirty talk and she would have balked if you actually pissed on her. That would have been funny. And kind of ace! :)
  • RTP
    7 years ago
    A stripper once told me that she had a regular who liked to drink her urine in VIP. He paid her $100 for the pleasure. She told me that one day she could just not pee, so she got the bartender (female) to pee in a cup and she tried to substitute that. (Apparently, he drank her urine from a cup). She told me that one sip and he immediately knew it was not her pee. He dumped her immediately.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I had a g/f into water sports and it's not for everybody. I kind of enjoyed it myself. But not ITC...I need to shower when we're done.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    RTP - that's one of those pee afficianados! He knew his shit (or so to speak) - like some guys know fine wines - lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion