tuscl

Some times I wish I was 16 again :)

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

13 comments

• whodey
    7 years ago
    Why would you want to be 16? They wouldn't even let you into Follies without a fake id.

Do you really want this to be the highlight of your sexuality?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DzBq1npvc5…
  • DisRuptive1
    7 years ago
    Why'd he stop her? Cum in her mouth, cuddle during refractory period, and fuck her when you get hard.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    That surely must be LDK's dream. He wouldn't even have to get dances, just have the girl jump on him from the stage or on the floor...
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    Scat,once again you've gone full creep.Why would you want to be a 16 yr old girl sucking cock?
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I'd take anywhere from 25-30.

If he's young, the good news is he should be hard again in 2 minutes and it should last a lot longer the next time
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    That's crazy quick! Maybe this is one time where it's better being old? The control developed over time isn't a bad thing. The reload time is much quicker for a young guy though!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    I don't, and certainly not for that reason.

I wasn't the most awkward 16 year old in the world, but I'm pretty sure I was in the top 5.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Maybe, 24 would be better but only if I could go back with the same knowledge I have now, then maybe.
    To be young and dumb today, I'll pass!
    To go back to the 70's and replay my youth with the knowledge I have today, perhaps.
    Less meaningless work that did not advance my career, avoiding entanglements,
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I was being facetious. :)
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I'll just say that I was incredibly awkward when I was 16 - as I grew too fast for my muscles. The one thing that saved me a little is the lack of cameras back then! Im very happy there are no full motion videos of me from those years.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Shadowcar is the biggest troll here...lmfao
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    "Some times I wish I was 16 again :)" - Story of JS69's life.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    sc,

You spend to much time on XNXX. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion