tuscl

Her voice

Doces300
You can run but you will only die tired
Just wondering if the strippers voice plays into your enjoyment of time spent with her? For me certain voices are a big turn on or off depending. There is not much worse than a hot young stripper who has voice of a 50 yr old lifetime smoker. I also find high pitched bleating voices to be a major turn off. A smooth sexy lower pitched feminine voice can make a average stripper a much hotter experience if she knows how to use it.

14 comments

• Huntsman
    7 years ago
    One of my favs is a blonde with a voice that manages to make her sound slutty, sultry and girl next door, all at the same time. Works for me.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    I hate the valley girl OMG voices
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I don't care if she has a bad voice, but I am turned on even more if she is a good singer. I've always been a sucker for a woman that sings well. I love hot divas in pop music. It makes her hotter in my book. If she can sing to the music playing and stay in tune, I like it. A bad voice is not a deal breaker, but a good voice is a bonus.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It depends upon where we are. If it's in the club - it's usually too loud to find a voice to be annoying.

If it's with a girl otc - her voice will be more noticeable - and it might be annoying - but I've never had a voice influence my performance.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Her voice absolutely affects how much I want to see her. Noone wants be listening to nails on a chalkboard all night. Three examples: When I lived in New Orleans, I met an professional model from Shreveport. She was just knockout gorgeous and a true Cajun. She spoke that French-English mix and a deep tenor voice. I get a chubby just thinking about her. It's too bad Shreveport was five hours away. Also in New Orleans, I met a gorgeous blonde. We exchanged eye contact, glances, and smiles for a while before finally striking up a conversation. That's when I found out she was from Chalmette. Folks from Chalmette have the most irritating voice and accent you could possibly imagine. Nasally voice, mangled grammar, glass-shattering. I finished my coffee and noped out of there. It was a shame. Is "buttervoice" a thing? Lastly, I reviewed Mons Venus a while back. There was a girl with a 10 body, toned, curvy, gorgeous face, and this impossibly high-pitched pipsqueak voice. Her dances were too lackluster and low-mileage, I would have cut her loose regardless. Even with the best dances, I don't know if I could have listened to her talk much. So yes, voice matters a lot to me.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Very little. It's something that I only notice when it's either particularly annoying or appealing. But I can't remember a single instance when it has been a deal breaker.
  • CouldBe
    7 years ago
    Can't think of a time when a voice has actually been a deal-breaker.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    What Ishmael said.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Miley Cyrus sounds like a 50 yr old smoker.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I'm not big on stripper convos plus I'm mostly about the visual, and physical contact - thus I can't recall a dancer's voice particularly having a positive nor negative impact on me.

On the phone it's a different matter - I do enjoy hearing a soft feminine voice - but if she's live and in front of me, my visual senses override my hearing senses.

Girls w/ girly voices l find kinda adorable though - as long as it's not fake and that's the way they normally talk.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Voices are kind of a bonus... they play no role at all in me selecting a girl, or deciding that I like talking to her. But, once I DO like her, her voice can totally turn me on. When I'm a little buzzed, a sexy voice can drive me crazy. While I like many different types of voices, many strippers seem to have a white trash rasp (like Miley Cyrus, say), and I love that in my stripper, it's alternately sexy and trashy, and I love both
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    A certain voice was expected on a dancer that became my ATF and she delivered!
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    It's not necessarily a deal breaker, but the right voice can certainly enhance the experience.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    The Betty Boop voice is a fem-wood killer. I recently met a hot blonde with some giant boobies who sauntered over to me and I thought that I hit paydirt. But the first words out her mouth killed it. The high pitched squeal made my eardrums hurt. I thought that she'd shut up during our lapdances but she tried to dirty talk me in that baby voice and I just wanted to stick a knife in my eye to end it already.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion