tuscl

How petty some people on this board are

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
The anonymity available in unmoderated internet chat board, like this one, freely lends itself to cowardly and immature attacks other users. Txtittyfags, dougster, randomloser, 25, Nina and others waste their time and yours by posting meaningless petty attacks without cause nor provocation.
Other users have PMed me to let me know that the above trolls had been writing to them frequently, insulting them for agreeing with what I wrote, and continuing to call me a fucking Nazi (which is hilarious untrue), and enlist others in this senseless rhetoric. I am flattered by the attention, but recently wrote back to one, and feel the thoughts are worth sharing in an open letter to all the petty bastards (and bitches) on this board. So whether you hate me, VM, TT, JS, meat, skibum, etc., this is for you:
"He, like so many other leftists, resort to name-calling and and slanderous lies whenever they meet someone who stands firm on his or her convictions and defends those convictions with facts and logic. That he is so pathetically lost in liberal stupidity that he PMs other posters and objects to them agreeing with me is beyond miserable. What a sad, little, failed bastard he must be. And yes, he is on ignore. Life is too short to suffer fools; and by ignoring him and other fools, I am able to stay on the high road.
As for you and I: acknowledge when I'm right, call me on it when I'm wrong, and we'll be cool"
If you spend more time assaulting other users than you do contributing to the knowledge and entertainment of this board, the you need to acknowledge what sad, failed, little, bitch you actually are.

103 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    You’re a joke fuckface, any body who disagrees with you, you resort to racist name calling, then put them on ignore you are a true coward.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    gaymanu: "Other users have PMed me to let me know that the above trolls had been writing to them frequently, insulting them for agreeing with what I wrote"

Say what? I haven't written to anyone ever let alone "frequently" for agreeing with you.

Now you are a racist, that is very clear, but I'll let other people decide for themselves whether they like what you write or not. Apparently most people do not like it. .
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    omg.. it’s like Gossip Girl around here!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Nobody is writing PMs to the fuckface with PMS, who whines like a baby when he gets called on his hate rhetoric, he just reads the posts before he logs in This is just another attempt by the OP to change the truth.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    It's always a hoot to see an old gem like "The lurkers support me offline!" trotted out.

I think the first time I saw that was on Usenet.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    And BJ99 is not wrong.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I think it’s kinda sad to tout private support bc you are so worried ab what ppl you don’t even like thinks of you. Seems pretty weak.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Before I get any angry pms, I use “you” in the general sense. :P
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    It doesn't matter what sort of PMs you get. You can always come back in a few hours and claim that everyone supports you offline.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Was he saying that the second group are his supporters? I had a hard time following his grammar.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    This is some crazy shit! We've got the ongoing feud with Vince M and TxTitty - and now this big blow up too. It's too bad us PL's (and BJ) can't just get along.

I've come to realize that nobody wins internet arguments. The backstory doesn't usually matter - as there are no winners when mud slinging and name calling begins.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I don’t really get it w gamma. I never see anyone respond to him. I think he’s just wanting some attention.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    You guys are falling into the OPs little trap he has started these poor me posts before, he brought this down on himself. He’s busy naming posters that he disagrees with and has started flameouts with. He has no supporters he’s just a fucking retarded child with no impulse control and had his head handed to him by those people he named let him get the fuck out if he can’t take the shit he starts.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    ROFL!

@GammaNut I've only PM'd a handful of users here and you were never once the subject of any correspondence. Period. I promise.

You're a little young for this type of paranoid and psychotic behavior, but if you'd like to PM me for a little emotional help and therapy, I'm perfectly willing to help out!!! Google Wallet or PayPal only.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^ that’s so mean 25. You should send him a pm! ;)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ROFLMAO X 1000.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Geez... I don’t check in for a few days and TUSCL has turned into Infowars....
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    I agree. Why does Shadowcat have to hate on the people who like to LDK?

What did the ldk'ers ever do to him to create so much angst?
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I’m sure he’s getting several pms here for everyone who posts.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I hate you? I don't even know who the fuck you are and the idea I would message people about other chatters like a little bitch is ridiculous. My 10 messages sent in the years since I have been here have dealt with clubs around here, a few with Papi regarding his recommendations and a few with a dancer on this board who now has implants and is off my list.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Just to clarify. If Bj99's hate mails about Gammanu include her nude photos - I'd make an exception to my rule about not reading hate mail...
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Oh.. actually, meat and skibum, I think gamma is saying that you are on his team. He was sticking up for you! Lol. I’m not 100 percent sure tho. That grammar is pretty cryptic.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Bj99 - I'll take your word for it. I would rather not reread the initial post again.
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    @Meat72,I've known of Shadowcat when he was called Candyman.He would hand out candy to the dancers(creepy).He's just that also ran with the stupid tee shirts that would make dancers flee.

At least we don't have to hear about his retro-grade ejaculation and oral cancer any more.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    To bring attention to trolling does nothing but exacerbate the issue. Technically it's actually trolling too, ironically.

If you find yourself taking offense to an anonymous person's post on the internet, then you make want to look inwards in order to fix the issue.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    That's true Dice!

So how does SJG fit in this? I think he's a troll as bad as any of the aforementioned posters, of not worse. It's people like him that helped get Trump elected, by pissing off every God fearing, gun loving Christian.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    ^^ SJG seems to be able to piss off folks regardless of political affiliation - lol!
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    ^^^ This thing about SJG is that the majority of his posts are the "copy and paste" variety. It is the same garbage over and over again. If the guy would not be so repetitive in his posts, he would only be half as bad as he actually is.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I'll admit, the grammar in my original post was atrocious. My phone's virtual keyboard has become increasingly problematic, but the response has proven my point still came across. The response has also proven my point correct. While I am probably only able to see a minority of the responses, that my haters are unable to refrain from responding shows how impotent they are.
    SJG, while I do have him on ignore for being a rambling, useless, windbag, is not one of the people I was referring to. I have come to think he is a professional troll. No one could possibly be as delusional as he portrays and still have regular internet service.
    And to be clear, it was Hillary Clinton that for Trump elected. Not SJG, not the Russians, not the alt-right, not Comey, not even Obama. If you want to assign blame, look no further than Hillary and her DNC cronies who secured her nomination.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Well said Ironman. That's a good point. That's probably his posts are long too.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I use the ignore function for trolls, and I must say this thread is kettle meeting pot. WTF???
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    ^^^ That guy's a fag lover!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    “My haters” hahahaha! Omg. You sound like Kanye!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    What a fuckbrain !
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I don't hate anyone in the on-line world. Just to make that clear.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Skibum609 said: "I don't hate anyone in the on-line world."

Sounds like a challenge to me...
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Hate is too personal to exist anywhere else other than the real world.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I thought lawyers only hated for profit?
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    This topic almost makes me want to un-ignore everyone. Must be a hoot. Notice I said "almost". Banter away trollies!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I could care less about you gammanu95, good or bad. I've been on this board for many years and despite the fagboy alter egos pathetic attempts against me, I've contributed much good info to this place. Do your thing regardless.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    This thread was so funny I had my boyfriend read it. He paused the Xbox and everything! :P
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    I have no one on 'Ignore', but I have about 6 people on 'Disdain'.

#hiddensetting
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I find it all very comical. gaymanu talked all racist and called anyone who disagreed with his right wing whackjob political beliefs "idiots". Then he is surprised that he gets insulted back? Way too funny!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    My favorite parts were the responses from his buddies, whom he was trying to defend. Skibum is prolly still mad gamma called him a hater lol!
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    @GammaNut wrote: "I'll admit, the grammar in my original post was atrocious."
    -----------------

@GammaNut is famous for stringing together goofy, multi-syllable, words into unintelligible word-salad, gibberish. He's an example of what stupid people think a smart person sounds like.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    So if I'm understanding correctly, gammanu makes an unprovoked thread including my name, accusing ME of provoking him? This is psychosis on his part, not to mention bitching and whining and being pathetic overall. Let's not for get the thread where he attacked me, started an argument, then blocked me after losing the argument. Not to mention the time he compared me to a racist blackface character living off "gubment money" (I don't need government money dumbass, I make my own money) while also telling me I'm "well on my way" to having 12 children... I have zero. If I'm gonna have 12 I better get real busy working on that real soon. Silly bitter racist dumbass. I'm flattered that he made a thread that included my name when I didn't provoke him, plus, in thought you had me on ignore? Lmao.

Bitch.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Wait! Wait! Wait!

Is it just me, but does anyone else appreciate the obscene, over the top humor that Vincemichels brings to this board? That fucker has done it all! Even kids.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Meat72 - I never believed Vince and his accomplishments - and I always thought it was a laughable farce. I'm surprised at the amount of venom his posts generate - as I find them to be funny.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Well Cashman1234, if you believe that faker who is not me, I'd place you on the bottom of our TUSCL heap as far as intelligence. We have never met, but I think if and when we did as I continue my travels clubbing and meeting TUSCL people it would be an enjoyable time. I've been around and I enjoy sharing, I've learned a lot from our people. I find Douchester/txtittydumbass/fakeVM to be a pathetic loser. When he escapes from the trash heap he spews his nonsense.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    By all means, place an order fora non-existent book. It will add to the criminal complaints we have against this faggot faker. LMAO
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Gosh vm, does every thread have to be about you? You have a lot of your own threads. This is gamma’s turn to address his haters.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Wake up Hj99, this isn't about me, I am just commenting as you and everyone else does. Get a life, little one.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    In one of your first comments, you complained about your own haters, and didn’t even mention gamma’s haters, making it all about you. Now, you are shamelessly plugging your book again. I just don’t see why every thread has to be about you.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    LMAO, you stupid one, it isn't "my" book. Go ahead and order one from the fake VM. I'd love to see your stupid ass on the witness stand. It stands to reason, you'd misunderstand my post, you simple child. :)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Bj99 if your boyfriend would rarher play with his XBox than hang out here you need to take him out more. ;)
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Meh, I share the entertaining stuff w him.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Omg! I just pissed my pants.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Lol vm! Yeah, my bf needs to write his own book.
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    @gammanu95. you must be laughing your ass off right about now. well played sir

• Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    More funny shit! VM1 and VM2 having a very amusing back and forth! Vince is very entertaining.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Laughable, the faggot repeats his dumbass self. Obviously that daily diet of shit he eats has rotted the 2 brain cells he still has. LMAO
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Thanks, Cashman1234.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    LOL. This thread is priceless.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls.

A veritable TUSCL kumbaya.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^ what a valuable piece of wisdom. This thread couldn’t manage without it. ;P
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ @Bj99 Thank you for the kind words!
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    I think I must have missed something here. Kinda of entertaining though. :)
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ Gotta love that positive spirit, Vinnie. Rise above the petty squabbling! Better yet, how about burying the proverbial hatchet with the respected Sir txtittyfag. You both are honorable vets and well respected TUSCL members, so what say you? Can you role model forgiveness with Sir txtittyfag?
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Sorry vince but no I have not.

Have you made peace with Sir txtittyfag yet?
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Gam...ma... Gamma... Nut
    Gam...ma... Gamma...Nut
    Gam...ma...Gamma... Nut !!

Where are you, old buddy? Jacking off to your tattered copy of Atlas shrugged? We miss y'all, Gamma!

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Sure, I'd be happy to bury the proverbial hatchet in txtittydumbass/Douchester's, head,SirLapDancealot
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    :)
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Now vince, Yer So Bad. You Wreck me. There's no need to be so Petty.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Petty???? You see the BS, it posts. It well deserves it.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Ok now you're Free Fallin'.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    The two Vinces should settle this beef in the Cabin Down the Road. The loser gets buried among the Wildflowers.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Amen gammanu95!!!

It's Time to Move On with all this Petty shit.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Nice ode to Tom Petty at the end there.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @TFP I'm glad you weren't Fooled Again. I am just Runnin' Down a Dream about the American Girl. And I Won't Back Down.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^ such a dork :P
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @Bj99 Don't Do Me Like That
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I won’t do you at all ;)
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @Bj99 That's fine because I'm not into Swingin'.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    I'm not pretty, and I ain't petty either!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Naaah, fuck you txtittydumbass/Douchester. LMAO
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    Bump
    More of the OPs true self being shown to the board.
    My dad told me long ago when someone tells you who and what they are believe them.
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    ^LOL the pettiest person on the board and a dopey demented twat who thinks he can troll me.

What is more petty and trollish than spending your retirement attacking conservatives on a Strip club message board?
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    ^ I laugh at you
    Popeye had a saying that perfectly described you
    “ I yam wat I yam”
  • Mate27
    a year ago
    Old 2 bits at again fighting and bickering over petty stupid moronic stuff that makes trolls look like martyrs? Yeah, that’s 2 bits with nothing else better to do….
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    Bumpers to our sorority queen

https://wiki.kkg.org/pages/Gamma_Nu
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    ^ enjoying your retirement obsessing about me, LOL. 25IQ redefining petty to a new low on a daily, even hourly basis, with every necro thread bump, every down vote, every futile Google search. I am in your head all day long, and I'm loving every minute of it.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    ^ Yet you troll every thread I post on, I think you don't know what in your head means, dumbass LULZ
  • TheeOSU
    a year ago
    Wow, this is a blast from the past! Some of my now gone favorite posters, BJ99, Flagooner, the real DocPhil.
    Then again we have dougster before he morphed into phaticey and a few now gone dipshits that i won't name. Fuck em!

Ahhh the memories, Lol
  • Mate27
    a year ago
    Gammanu, we have to go east on 2 bits, his childhood crush Tony Bennett died today and is all heartbroken over his gay bromance passing. Lol!!
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    Doesn't bromance have to be reciprocated? 25IQ just had a sad little unrequited love fantasy in his demented little head. Every time he gets tea-bagged on this board he's fantasizing about Tony Bennett.
  • mark94
    a year ago
    Six years of anger and insults. Just mind boggling.

I played along with 25 for about a year, then finally realized what an insane waste of time and energy it was. I’ve now got him on mute and life is better for it.
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    "insane waste of time and energy". I know, but he misinteprets that as a victory. He's just too dumb to get it.
  • mark94
    a year ago
    I have a lot of experience dealing with narcissists. They are insecure people who will never admit, to themselves or others, that they are wrong on anything. They aren’t “dumb”, they are fragile. They boast loudly to hide their fear of being found out.
  • Mate27
    a year ago
    Mark, it’s obvious you’re a better person than I for putting him on mute, but to the rest of us he’s like a mouse being batted around by a well fed cat!
  • mark94
    a year ago
    I’m not a better person. I’m a happier person. Engaging with narcissists accomplishes nothing. They are incapable of self awareness, doubt, or shame.

As the Stoics taught us, a key to happiness is to focus your energy only on things where you can have influence and control. Simply accept those things you can’t change.
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    Mark, I am impressed. Thank you.
  • twentyfive
    a month ago
    Weirdo
  • gammanu95
    a month ago
    I feel so sorry for you. You spend a holiday weekend combing the TUSCL archives for old feuds between us. Maybe you can begin to see yourself the way we see you: an angry, bitter, impotent old liar with small penis syndrome, who would rather start endless feud on the internet than to go outside and touch grass and have some joy in life. Do that. Log off. Feel the sun. Do something that brings joy instead of sending hatred and harm to others.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion