tuscl

what do you think of her routine?

chessmaster
Illinois
Tuesday, October 3, 2017 11:33 PM

8 comments

• Woodwolck67
    7 years ago
    actually not bad prob really useful for those that don't know much, I could watch all night (maybe I will), she's also not bad looking
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I think she needs to get naked.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Seems like a fine beginner routine, I don't like some of the moves, but that's just me. I was amused by "Slap your ass. Guys like that." (okay, I couldn't tell exactly what she said, but that's what it sounded like). Strippers don't realize that one of the most common questions by PLs about stagework is "why do they slap their own asses?" It seems clear the reaction of most of us to that is, we just don't get it -- why would slapping her own ass turn us on?
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    "touch your pussy. Guys like that" lol. true. I wonder what club she works at in Phoenix. Cute.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Don't really get the ass slapping either.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    She's got a good routine going. She has a great body - a hot ass - and long toned legs. She moves well - and she takes her time too. The ass slapping isn't needed - I agree. She had my attention before slapping her ass. Does it look like she's doing her routine in her basement - using a support post as a stripper pole? Maybe it's just the dark look of the room?
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    Video was too long and boring I didn't see the ending.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Passable but not great - she does not look like a natural - a bit too-big and seems to not have enough strength to look graceful and impressive on the pole - she'd probably be better at a sensual lap-dance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion