What shape of boobs do you like best?

crazyjoe
Colorado
Sunday, October 1, 2017 3:07 PM
I like big.. D or DD firm and tear drop shaped

24 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    When their name is Douchester/tittydumbass. :)
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Prefer B or C. Athletic looking, like they defy gravity. With large areola that has deep contrast in color and nipples that always seem to look aroused. Specific enough?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    C-cup and above (although A or B cup are not necessarily a deal-breaker) - def natural - prefer them on the softer side vs too-firm as long as they are not flat like pancakes - I like all shapes really but the full perfectly rounds ones that are full in every direction (up, down, side, bottom) def get my attention (although the more bullet shaped ones are often IME easier to suck) - love large dark-areolas and large nipples - love me some full side-boob (like all sides of a boob but a nice full side-boob really piques my penis)
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    +1 Mr. Pool
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Prefer c or d cup but tits is low on the list. Long as theyre not saggy. Rather have a woman with a cups and a phat ass than fake d's and a flat ass.
  • Funkycold88
    7 years ago
    My preference is A-C but Ds are bad either.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    B,C, D, ahh hell, I like em all. Except for lunch room lady tits, and 50 yr old biker chicks that have to roll them up. My favorite tits are the ones I have in my hands... or mouth...
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    not too picky about them. My main gripe is itty bitty tits. That’s a turnoff My preference is C or D cups I don’t like super big tits. Looks unnatural to me
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    I prefer real ones over anything. Never felt bolt on I don't think. Prefer anything but the itty bitty ones
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    B,C,D all natural
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I prefer C or D cups, though my previous and current OTC girls have B's. The only deal-breakers are A cups and obvious fake tits.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    B through DDD cup and always all naturalbbut never floppy. Also nipples no bigger than a silver dollar.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Big! And right in between soft and firm. Meaning not too hard (like those fake tit jobs where the woman wants them to sit up and not go anywhere). And not too soft (to where they fall over into her armpits when she lays down). I know more natural big chested women has that happen. So I guess I prefer those fakes. Ah well.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I like boobies
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I think PoolyD said it best. I really don't care about size or shape -
  • alexsa
    7 years ago
    Huge round and fake.
  • Lil_Baller100
    3 years ago
    I like dat bouncy azz
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    I like them all as long as they’re not flapjack/saggy. But, my guilty pleasure is fake, gravity defying softball size boobs that aren’t to close together, but not too far apart either. Perfect separation would be enough room to put my Johnson between but big and close enough together to allow her to then squeeze them together. I like small aureoles too. Oh, I like a girl who can lick her own nipples. Yeah, I thought about this topic a lot…
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    See Bruna at Club Desire, natural gravity-defying DDs (or thereabouts). One of my exes had similar dimensions.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Ridiculous fake but incredibly sexy and irresistible boobs: Cam girl Anisyia from Live Jasmine
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's about shape and firmness more than size
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    Obvious fakes are a deal breaker for me, as are pancake style. I dig stand-up C's or heavy earth shattering D's, large nipples, and whatever it is they stuff inside of AA tits (magical soft squishy goodness).
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Alexandra Daddario. [view link]
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Good call - she has great natural boobs. Her sex scenes in True Detective with Woody Harrelson was great
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion