tuscl

How much you spend in a strip club every time ?

sun444
Arizona
Saturday, September 30, 2017 3:17 AM
I would like to know how much on a average you all spend every time when you visit a strip club. Really want to get an idea. I generally spend somewhere from 150$ to 200$ every time Thanks in advance.

31 comments

• Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    The range can be quite wide - but I would estimate about $400 a trip.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    I varies a great deal for me. $500 is probably average, but I sometimes quite a bit more especially if I am really into a CF. Some are very good at opening my wallet, especially the my current CF
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    $200-300. Except on those days I want to impress the other customers. Then I bring $30K and make it rain like a hurricane.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    It all depends on the club and the mileage. If the club is known for having the availability if extras, then I would be spending anywhere from $300-$500 total for a visit. If the club is strictly non-extras but decent dance mileage, I usually am able to bring $200 and not spend it all. If the club is strictly non-extras and all dances are air dances, I won't even bother going.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    I usually bring around $350-400 for an extras hm club. I very rarely spend it all but if I find that Kim K I'll go higher than normal. Usually I can broker a deal or something for a discounted rate of dances
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    About $100'for a high end club and about $50 for a high mileage dive club
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    Depends on where I am: my current average is around 150 (less talent, lower dance prices), but at home in South Florida it's double that.
  • KJ702
    7 years ago
    I average around 250-3
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    A fun extras club -- $500 on average. A fun non-extras club --$300 on average.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    $50 to $200 for me. Typical is $100, but that is because I'm on a frequent flyer discount program with my ATF DS. She gives me extra miles at no extra cost. Loving it!
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    $20.00 last Friday because I was in a shit mood; $250.00 Tuesday night and $250.00 Wednesday day because closing time came too early Tuesday night. On the bright side Tuesday and Wednesday were both top 20 lifetime experiences.
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    I've spent as little as $20 once, and my highest spend was $500 - total for drinks and dances and stage tips. Average $150 to $300 for most trips.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    $2-300
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Low end around $80 for admission, drinks, some experimental dances if I do not see girls I am familiar with. I have not yet spent $200 in a night... There will be more club visits... I want the ladies to be trained to see me often.
  • Playademan
    7 years ago
    2-300 now but back in the day I was dropping 5-600
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    250-300 on average.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    When I’d go, I didn’t feel comfortable with less than $500. I’ve gone with less than that $500 but I don’t like to. But then when I went, I was always looking for extras at Detroit extras clubs. So after paying for the bar/food bill, a couple times to VIP and any stage tips and valet, it’s easy to go through $500 pretty fast actually.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Around $500 for drinks and tips and "dances."
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    Around $120-$180. Usually close to $120.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    I've gone in, gotten my nut, and left in less than an hour for less than $120, and I've spent the night buying drinks, dances and sex for considerably more than that. I'd say I average a couple hundred dollars.
  • sun444
    7 years ago
    How often do you all visit strip clubs ?
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    Im going to the club tonight and i have $157 in my pocket and when its gone im out!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    On avg $200 - $300 - which gets me a lot of action since I hit mostly $5/dance black-clubs in Miami thus this buys me lots of dances from lots of different ebonies which is the way I like it - if I'm really into a particular ebony on-occasion I've had them dancing for me non-stop for 30-minutes and sometimes an hour, straight - for 30-minutes I give them b/w $60 and $80; for an hour around $100 - in a Miami mixed-club w/ $25 LDs that would run me a bit over $200 for 30-minutes of straight LDs. Not big into extras but when I partake then it's usually around $500
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... How often do you all visit strip clubs ..." It's probably better if you make this a separate thread
  • DisRuptive1
    7 years ago
    I usually spend $500 on dances per visit and then have a separate wad of cash for drinks and minor tips.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    update: i didn't even spend it all. i got 3 LD's plus a $5 stage tip and 2 beers and I'm got of this bitch!
  • jaredlucas
    7 years ago
    $300 is typical.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Anywhere from $400 - $600.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    About $100. Anywhere between $60-$140. I bring $240 so I don't have to use the ATM in case I slightly go over my budgeted amount when the fun's over.
  • maho
    7 years ago
    I'm in the $400 - $600 range too. That said, had a rather economical 2 day trip in Detroit where I only spent about $300 Thursday and $450 Friday when I had budged $600 for each day. If I visit my one local club my range is about $70 - $150 per trip.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    My average this year is probably around 30 to 60 dollars or so. Since I estimate only 8 or 9 visits this year, 240 to maybe 480 dollars spent in strip clubs this year sounds correct. As far as hobbies go, that moves strip clubs down the list of top things I spent money on this year. I know some people spend several thousand on golf memberships every year.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion