tuscl

Fetch

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Friday, September 29, 2017 10:55 PM
Guy next to me is a make it rain type. Which is fine. No judgment here. God bless him, he looks happy. Girl is an 8. Nothing to get too hard about. Rain man walks up to stage and does his thing. He ends up leading the girl around the stage like a dog. He walks slowly around a circular stage, tossing dollar bills as he goes, and she follows on her hands and knees crawling behind him like an obedient dog. When he reverses course around the stage she follows her master and he keeps throwing treats. She acted exactly like the guy had her on a leash and she loved it. I was genuinely offended. It was dehumanizing. It just wasn't right. At least that's what part of me thought. Buy Mary Jane was hard as fuck. She really got off on it. It was the visual image of this woman who looked like she she would enthusiastically do absolutely anything sexual for money. At some level, every man gets turned on by an attractive woman who can be bought. I do enjoy submission. I have zero interest in being rain man. That is the opposite of who John Smith is. And frankly I'm a little surprised that this turned me on so much. It could just be the marijuana I suppose. Or not. So is this hot. Or not. Or both?

29 comments

• etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    Not hot on stage, but could be hot in VIP!!!
  • DisRuptive1
    7 years ago
    "At some level, every man gets turned on by an attractive woman who can be bought." I don't agree though it's nice to know that when you're in a strip club, you can have any girl you want if you're willing to pay.
  • clubdude
    7 years ago
    Would have to actually see something like that. Right now attempting to visualize it I'd have to say "not hot".
  • alexsa
    7 years ago
    Deeply offensive to me. Especially for singles. But if they both enjoyed it, up to me to turn away.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I agree with etsutwigg222. Leading her around on stage is more to show others - and I don't care for that. In VIP - it's all good - and very hot!
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Yeah, I don’t think that’s cool at all. But many folks would argue that simply setting foot in a strip club is immoral
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    "I was genuinely offended. It was dehumanizing." Everyone has their limits. No problems with that.
  • beekers
    7 years ago
    Often things are not what they seem to be. While I think the 'Make it Rain' activity is stupid, the guy is playing a game and the girl was playing right back. I wouldn't take it too seriously.
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    Not hot but no more dehumanizing than sticking their ass in a PL's face while twerking. Be fun to see though.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    Not hot at all. I know they're strippers but damn man. If it was just in VIP like others said it would be straight. But to do that in front of an entire club. Dick move
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I'm not naturally dominant, so seeing acts of dominance/submission by others can be a turn on. If you're going to spend a bunch of 1s tipping on stage this at least makes more sense, sounds more fun/entertaining, than the guy who walks up and just dumps a handful of ones on a twerking girl's ass.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    "She really got off on it." How do you know? I'm sure you think every prepubescent girl you have sex with really gets off on it too.
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    It is ghetto as hell. At my recent visit to Cheetah in Atlanta, there were a few guys making it rain. They were late twenty something white dudes and they looked ridiculous doing "gangsta" hand gestures after they would toss the money. I was reading the dancers' expressions and body language....not good. I then came to the realization that this activities' other, more subtle meaning, is just as you described. I don't like it or most of the other subtle and not so subtle messages that degrade women.
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    As beekers and bubba say. Many years before "making it rain" became the rage it is today, I saw a 30 something white guy businessman type peel off $20 or more in singles , laying them out forming a line from the onstage area, down the steps to the floor area with the obvious expectation that dancer would crawl on her hands and knees to pick up the tip. Upscale club dancer blurted out "I'm not fucking going to do this", refusing to take a single dollar of this guys tip, and going on with her set.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Nobody was forcing the girl to do it. That dancer didn't want to, so she didn't. But I bet there was another girl in the club thinking "damn, I wish he'd do that to me" cause she knew she could use her submissive tendencies to milk even more money out of his wallet.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Most if not all instances I've seen w.r.t. making it rain has been a turnoff to me - I hate showoffs and rain-makers seem to be mostly about "hey look at me" - as if they have an innate need for others' attention and/or some kind of validation. Rain making seems to have been popularized/glamerized by hip-hop and I actually think most young dancers are into it and many dancers like it b/c they like the attention themselves and it's easy $$$ (vs being groped during dances)
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    in this case i would say not hot, but when it comes to role play every situation is different. Maybe she was his fave and as joc suggested she was draining him of all of his money.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I don't carry myself that way on stage, but I've known some fun silly girls who'd get a kick out of that. He'd have to move to different parts of the stage, and I'd go over there, but I don't think I'd even get what he was after if he was trying to lead me around, like a dog. I don't think it would occur to me. I'd probably be confused.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    conspicuous consumption at the strip club isn't my thing in general, but I think my reaction to this would depend 100% on context: - She's going along playfully as seems to be enjoying herself? *spoing-oing-oing*! I love playful and even theatrical domination play - It feels like he's using his cash, and the fact that she might be dependent on it on a slow night, to humiliate her? Not something I like seeing. I've seen videos of guys getting obvious desperate crack fiends to do all kinds of incredibly humiliating things for small amounts of cash. I thinks you have to be a real piece of shit to engage in that
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I dont give a shit. I wouldnt do it though.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    it's all about the money. i've learned to wait until late in her stage set. extremely rare that i might try to outdo another's stage tip.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    she knows that i at least like her stage appearance.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    JS69 you ARE similar to a rainman, you just do it in 1 big bill instead of 100 small ones. Think about this, a rainman makes a scene to get the attention of everyone else in the club, when you approach with your tactics youre approaching trying to get attention of 1 person in the club.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    shai: I think the distinction you made is huge -- they're practically opposites. Rainman is trying to get the attention and impress the other customers, as much as the girls. JS is trying to get the attention of one single girl without getting anyone else's attention.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I have no objection to people liking this, but I find it less sexy than onion rings. Its a mix of domination and degradation and neither excites me. The making it rain aspect is merely to draw attention to yourself which I don't like either and the part that I find galling is the expectation that throwing money around would impress anyone worth impressing.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    It's no more dehumanizing than anything else we do in strip clubs, and considerably less so than many of the things I've seen described here, and that I've seen for myself in clubs. If he was having fun, and she was getting what she wanted out of it, I don't see it as a problem. True, it's not my schtick (I prefer to have them tied up and submissive in *private*), but neither is a lot of other stuff that goes on in clubs and in the real world.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Isnt having her act like a dog, by definition, "dehumanizing"?
  • OrganicTea
    7 years ago
    No one has asked the important question here. Where is this happening????
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    I don't really understand the situation, not having seen it. So Rainman is standing up at a circular stage and throws some singles. The girl then tries to go to him, but before she can get to him he walks away from her awhile leaving a trail of singles but stays by the edge of the stage while i'm assuming she keeps trying to reach him? i guess if she just stops and lets him walk away (doesn't follow him), he stops leaving singles. If she stands up and starts walking toward him, maybe he still keeps throwing singles? Or maybe he just really wants her on her knees. Even so, the stage is probably raised and she's still not that much lower than he is, if at all. She probably spends the majority of her time on the stage on her knees (or back or butt or whatever) if there are customers at the stage, regardless, unless she does a lot of polework. I don't really see the dehumanization; she's not being instructed to bark or roll over or sit holding her hands up like paws. The girl's probably not thinking she's acting like a dog. I don't think she's acting like a dog, but i didn't see it. You might be projecting your own judgement or labeling. The girl probably realizes that if she keeps on "chasing" him, she'll make some easy money. She may even seem "happy" or "eating it up" as it is easy money for her. What do you think she made during those one or two (three?) minutes of crawling? Probably a lot more than riding a stranger's dick or getting groped for a song. She was probably laughing even more counting the singles in the locker room. If i'm the girl or a customer standing next to him before he does his stage walk, i probably think the guys stupid for wasting his money like that and not getting anything remotely sexual in return. I tend to think that way about guys that make it rain (like scores if not hundreds of singles) in general although at some clubs, some girls will do much hotter, sexier if not crazy tricks for stage tips besides the usual getting naked, spreading their legs or motorboating. If the guy's thinking oh, i can make the girl do things for money, well duh. The girls already get naked and/or spread and/or motorboat. They don't do that for free. They often do much "worse" things for money. Walking around the stage on her hands and knees (which i have often seen bachelor's and birthday fools do with a belt or their ripped underwear around their neck while a stripper or two is literally riding them; why anyone would willing do that is another story) is something they probably won't lose any sleep on, unless their knees are so badly bruised or scraped that the pain keeps them awake. I guess i didn't consider another scenario. Is she continually picking up the tips as he throws them down one by one like feeding pigeons, while she's on her hands and knees and finds it easier to do that than stand up and bend over each time to pick up the tips? Okay, i can see how that might look like groveling for tips and the guy might be getting off on that. If she did it all stonefaced instead of with a big smile on her face, maybe he doesn't throw down as much money. Again, even if the guy wants to think he is superior or whatever, he's still paying and the girl's not shy about blatantly taking whatever he gives. Even then, i still consider the guy stupid for wasting his money for what he's getting, but if in his own mind, he thinks he's the ish, hey...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion