tuscl

Me and My MILF

Friday, September 29, 2017 12:50 PM
My wife and I visit strip clubs fairly regularly. I would just like some opinions on clubs where couples feel comfortable. I don’t need a bunch of dicks rubbing up against my wife.

6 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Clubs anywhere in the US or a particular city?
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    How do you feel about a bunch of tits rubbing up against you?
  • straitjacket
    7 years ago
    @ Papi- lociento, I Should have specified the Philadelphia area
  • straitjacket
    7 years ago
    @ shadowcat- Time and place for everything. My point is, if I was going to place an order for my wife to have her pick of swinging units, that would be one thing. Going to a titty bar and having the patrons who are drunk and out of dollar bills groping her on the way to the bathroom is another. I am not naïve to the culture, but that is why my post says what it says.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Couples usually do better in the more upscale places - IDK the Philly scene too well - if someone does not post actionable info, you can do theefollowing: 1) go to the Philly list of clubs, then sort the clubs by highest rated, this will usually give you the best clubs but one should still read some reviews to see if the club is a good fit [you can type "Philadelphia strip club list" in the TUSCL search box at bottom of TUSCL home page ([view link]) to get to the list quicker] 2) type "Philadelphia advice" in TUSCL search box to see prior threads on the subject - below is a prior thread: [view link]
  • straitjacket
    7 years ago
    Papi - thx for that
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion