Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Anybody else a fan of Elisha Cuthbert?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

I also loved her in "Old School".

Replies (21)Latest

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•
  1. And yes, she's pretty.
Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Didn't she marry some hockey player?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I'm a fan of her hotness. I saw Old School - and forgot she was in it. I think she was in The Girl Next Door? Very hot!

Profile picture for PrimetimeSchein
PrimetimeSchein
•

She's kind of plain to me

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Yes. Definitely.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Big fan! Elisha needs to get nekkid in a movie -- stat!

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

She is super hot imo and in a way has that same smoky sexiness that Rebecca DeMornay exhibited.

Profile picture for Lloyd_Gross
Lloyd_Gross
•

Agree that she's hot, though not in my all-time top 10. For those not already aware, she has a porn doppelgagnger whose stage name is obviously a reference to the 24 character that first made Elisha a household name: instagram.com (SFW link, but Googling will quickly turn up much less wholesome material).

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

WillMunny - I do see the resemblance to Chloe Foster, porn actress.

Profile picture for azdd
azdd
•

Oh yeah, love that smoldering gaze, and the body is sweet too!

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

She wasn't chloroform on 24

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

She wasn't Chloe on 24

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Her name was Kim

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

First time I've seen her. Not bad, not exactly my type but I ain't throwing her out of bed either. Lol

Profile picture for rentz2
rentz2
•

Yes, I am a big fan of her.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Thanks to Shadowcat and WillMunny for the Chloe Foster link! I see a definite resemblance. Chloe has a bit of a young look for my tastes - but she has some hot scenes.

Profile picture for jmiddle30234
jmiddle30234
•

I hate when the girls have those ear lobes like that it hurts looking at it

Profile picture for Funkycold88
Funkycold88
•

Elisha Cuthbert is damn hot to me and definitely love me some Chloe Foster.

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

Not hot any more, guys...Those are old photos.

Definitely hot, when she was much younger, in my opinion.

Profile picture for Alterego4401
Alterego4401
•

Another pornstar lookalike: Sarah Blue

Profile picture for Lloyd_Gross
Lloyd_Gross
•

@flagooner I stand corrected, Kim was the daughter played by Cuthbert. But I still think the stage name is a 24 reference (making the same mistake I did).

@alterego Not sure about the resemblance on Sarah Blue - seems like she's had quite a varied look over her career though. In the younger and blonder days I could see a passing similarity, but not as strikingkly close as Ms. Foster.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement