tuscl

Customer Rating

So we as pl's classicly rate dancers on an arbitrary scale from 1 (yikes!) To 10 (perfection). Its like a shorthand way of telling someone else how hot some girl is without going into a bunch a descriptions of why.

Do strippers have a system like this for customers? I mean we as pl's rate on looks but I suppose dancers rate on more than just $$. Do the girls say "that guy is a 1 customer...smelly and weird" or that guy is my 10 "hot"

Now pl's say she is a 7 but has PPS and your $ is not going far or she is a 10 but reasonable value and your $ will go far. Dancers would say in contrast like he is a 10 but cheap with PDS (figure it out lol) or he is a 3 but makes it rain!!!

Just wondering how you dancers tell your stories to other dancers about customers and their ratings...

41 comments

• Subraman
    7 years ago
    I've heard the girls rate us by dick size. Unfortunately, most of tuscl is a 3 or lower
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    Yeah, I'd like to be a fly on the wall to hear some of this shit.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I'm afraid of what I'd hear.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Who the hell has time to think about this shit.
  • MrBater2010
    7 years ago
    Might be good for a laugh.

One Dancer at Follies, told me she didn't like to dance for Indian guys. Complained that most of them are cheap. Another was leaving early and was trying to find someone else to sit with me. This was before I knew about the 7:30 rule at Follies. Basically, Dancing before their shift started or after it ended, they have to pay for that shift.
  • CouldBe
    7 years ago
    @MrBater2010

I've been told the same thing abut not wanting to dance for or even talk to Indian guys.
  • CouldBe
    7 years ago
    ^^ *about
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    Of course, they rate us. The base line is green.....cash and if you are sharing it!!!! Everything else is pure SS to extract $$$.
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    I don't know about a rating system but I've absolutely had dancers go send their friends to me or alternatively get pissed and try to warn other dancers away.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    When it comes to a customer a dancer doesn't know, I tend to think there are some out there that do consider looks when it comes to which customers they will approach. I think a combination of how they are dressed (to make an assumption of how much money he has) and the whole 1-10 scale for attractiveness. Therefore, the more attractive PLs that look like they have money get approached first.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Dancers do seem to price on merit and rate their customers, to some degree. For example a few nights ago a dancer invited me to the VIP room for $10 under the house price - she admitted she was just rounding up business since the club was slow, and only a few guys remained.

But she told me she would not make this deal to her "regular" who was still at the bar, and to keep quiet. He was kind of a poorly groomed, sloppily dressed guy, older than me. I was in "lapping attire" but clean shaven, recently showered. I'm sure if he was a whale paying double or triple, it would have tipped this scales the other way. But when the differences in opportunity are modest, money that can be pleasantly earned may be more preferable to a stripper.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    interesting topic. so many dancer/girls continue to approach me. so i guess i'm ok.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Lol I know 25 its just a random thought. Yea the $ is the bottom line of what its about of course but enthusiasm for the customer for their looks or personality has some weight on their customer preference and priority (and in cases better or worse customer value of VIP).

I was just really wondering if they use numeric scale like us.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I'm guessing that they don't use a numeric scale. We might use a scale to determine looks - but we also use several other qualities (that are non-numeric) to describe a dancers abilities.

It seems that money is a primary factor for a PL. Then there are the other factors that come after: smell, breath smell, grooming, grope factor, potential for LDK, etc...
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I don't think we imagine any kind of number scale. It's mostly give and takes.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I know my regulars over the years have liked me in varying degrees. I know the one who liked me more because they'd hang out with me (for free) when they were bored or tired. The ones who liked me less hang with other PL's...
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    A stripper was telling me about this the other night during a really slow night at a dive. A customer walked in, and she said there's a customer, but he don't have no money.

She went onto explain that they're trained to look at a guy's watch and shoes to rank unknown customers. I told her that you never know... but she said that if he did have money, he would take better care of himself. I found it hard to disagree. It was an old guy who looked unkempt in general, like it may have been a few days since he had brushed his hair.

As a counter-example, she said she had a customer who went onto became a regular who was there in a food-stained shirt the first time she met him. It sounded like she wasn't too thrilled with him in general, but he would spend money and she happened to need money...

Otherwise, she seemed mainly concerned with bad smells, weird sex noises during dances/tipping (I guess the customer equivalent of that overdone growl noise that some strippers make in your ear), etc. She said that none of those things were enough to deter her from having those guys as regulars, though.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    You really can't tell what a guy will spend by his clothes, or even cleanliness. I go for the guys who seem to like me most.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    This is how I would imagine the scale to look:

1 - never spends any money, repulsive in every way.
    2 - stage tips a dollar occasionally and asks if she wants to fuck while doing so, smells bad, unkempt, rude manners
    3 - intermittently spends money, smells bad, unkempt, rude manners
    4 - spends money, smells bad and has food stuck to clothes with rude manners
    5 - spends money and smells bad with food stuck to clothes
    6 - spends money and makes weird sex noises
    7 - spends money, decent conversation
    8 - spends money, buys drinks, decent conversation
    9 - spends a lot of money, buys drinks and is attractive to the dancer
    10 - spends a lot of money, responds positively to texts asking for money and is attractive to the dancer
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^ you forgot, "has bad breath, and wants to lick and kiss me"
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    @Bj99, you're welcome to submit a better-informed revised version ;)

I was thinking that kind of thing would be covered under spends money, smells bad, but point taken that certain things in combination can be particularly off-putting.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I think it's mostly a good list, but it happens enough that it's worth it's own category.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    ppwh I think the dancer gave you some useful insights. Those two things (the watch and the shoes) are factors many dancers probably use to gauge an unknown customers spending ability. Since it's an unknown customer - it helps to have some sort of idea of what he might be capable of spending. Obviously, there are exceptions.

I really need to take better care of my shoes! Women (in general) notice shoes, and I rarely look at my shoes. I only notice women's shoes when they are on stage - or when a dancer takes her shoes off and I see her actual height.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I think Bj99's opinion that going for the PL that seems to like you the most is typical for the vast majority of dancers. The veterans all say that their best customers money wise have nothing in common with shoes, watches etc. and it's pointless to discriminate that way, but the common thing they share is they ALL like them a lot. Obviously....who would be a whale for a dancer they DON'T like a lot?
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    @Bj99,

How about this? A couple of the ratings were about the same, so I put the bad breath licking/kissing at a 3. It think it's also good that it captures the idea that some money isn't worth it.

I expect that dancers to actively avoid 4 and lower unless they're particularly hard-up financially and 7-10 as being the ones they would seek out with attraction being a factor only at the very top of the list.

1 - never spends any money, repulsive in every way.
    2 - stage tips a dollar occasionally and asks if she wants to fuck while doing so, smells bad, unkempt, rude manners
    3 - spends money, but has bad breath and wants to lick/kiss
    4 - intermittently spends money, smells bad, unkempt, rude manners
    5 - spends money and smells bad / food stuck to clothes
    6 - spends money and makes weird sex noises
    7 - spends money, decent conversation
    8 - spends money, buys drinks, decent conversation
    9 - spends a lot of money, buys drinks and is attractive to the dancer
    10 - spends a lot of money, responds positively to texts asking for money and is attractive to the dancer
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I agree rockstar666. If a customer is looking over at a dancer, and he smiles, and tips her, he's sending the signals that he's interested. It would make sense for a dancer to stop over and hit him up for a dance first. The guys with expensive watches and nice shoes might already have their eyes on other dancers.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Yeah. That's good :) I agree w where you put bad breath.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I would imagine there are plenty of other characteristics that come into play:

- Walks around with zipper down
    - Cops a feel at every chance
    - Frequency of visits
    - Lives in his Mom's basement in San Jose
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    except for living in san jose (do you know the way to san jose...) i'm guilty. and i'm cheap. but still have a good time with many ladies. example. one girl that i see once in a while told me to wait... a whale that comes in late in the shift was expected to arrive in the next ten minutes... (evidently quite a regular to the club) and he picks one to hang with and spend a lot of money on. so she wanted to be available. after the whale actually arrived and picked another girl the one girl came back to me and said let's go vip. she gives me what i like. and more.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    As w/ most things, I don't think there is "one right answer" - one can/should assume that just as custies have widely varying degrees w.r.t. what type of dancers they like and what they will or will-not tolerate, so do dancers.

As I've often posted in the past, strip-clubs are bizarro-world, often the opposite of the real-world - I think many custies subconsciously try to superimpose real/normal-world thinking onto bizarro-world strip-clubs which *IMO* often leads to incorrect conclusions (e.g. PLs falling in-love w/ a dancer that shows him fake attention, etc).

IMO - being young and attractive in strip-clubs may work against you as much, if not more, than being old and fat - I think "most" strippers rather go for the unattractive guy b/c they may intuitively think/feel that guy "can't get laid in a morgue" and thus would be an easier mark (he'd be more willing to spend for a beautiful woman to show him attention) - young good-looking guys may often be seen as cocky or not as willing, or able, to spend (they already get attention from women and being young they may not have as much $$$) - how many times does one see a young beautiful stripper all over a 60+ y/o fat-guy in strip-clubs - old fat guys IME often get more/better attention from strippers.

w.r.t how a guy dresses determining if he's a spender - again IME more often than not guys dressed really well and in suits are either posers that don't really have $$$; or even if they have it they are not necessarily willing to spend-it - one either loves strip-clubs and is willing to spend, or they don't; irrespective of how one chooses to dress.

I would agree that having a nice, or at least decent, personality, helps, but thinking that b/c one "dresses sharp" or is "young and good-looking" that the dancers see them as special, usually not IMO - dancers are mainly looking for ATMs and no one ever said an ATM was anything to look at yet everybody loves what comes out of them - and again, dancers choose to be in a club to MAKE $$$, they are not thinking "wow I hope I run into hot-guy today at the club" - when they are home doing their make-up getting ready for the club I'm sure they are just thinking "I hope there are some good-spenders at the club today"; not "I hope there's lots of hot guys dressed really sharp"
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    > Walks around with zipper down

unkempt or as a pervy thing (rude manners) would be described by my 4, but simply forgetting to zip up your pants on its own wouldn't affect the rating, IMO.

> Cops a feel at every chance

Also rude manners, 4.

> Frequency of visits

I would separate this from the scale except if it involves spending more total money, or causes positive or negative attributes to be magnified or even flipped.

E.g., a customer could go from a 7 to a 6 because what had been interesting conversation has turned repetitive and boring. Likewise, if the conversation is good enough to build a decent rapport, it could raise the rank to 8 (money and fun) without needing to buy the drinks.

> Lives in his Mom's basement in San Jose

If you consider a person repulsive in every way, that would be covered by 1. Otherwise, could be anywhere from a 3 or 5-10 if the spend is there. Maybe even boyfriend material and thus outside the scope of the scale if he plays Xbox and smokes weed in the basement.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo,

Welcome back!

> IMO - being young and attractive in strip-clubs may work against you as much, if not more, than being old and fat

Right up until the moment the young and attractive guy slips her a $20 stage tip. ;)

I think the thing some of the younger guys don't get is that the dynamics are different from a college party. Since old guys aren't ruled from the outset as creepy and off-limits, a lot more possibilities open up. Obviously, money rules, manners are somewhat expected and attractiveness is generally more of a bonus if the first two are there.

In other words, the guy used to getting the most attention at a college party based on college-level charisma might find himself far outclassed by a middle-aged salesman who works large deals... and who is willing to spend money.

If it's the choice between two guys who are seen as having the same likely total future spend, I would expect her to choose the more attractive one. It could be that the more attractive one isn't the young guy, though. She might have daddy issues and it's an older guy, or she has heard enough cheesy cracks from 20 year-olds and prefers more distinguished gentlemen.

So, on the scale, the attractive guy spending a lot of cash could be a 9, while the "hot young guy" who isn't spending and expects her to blow him for his tattoos and smug demeanor could rate a 4 for rude manners.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Like BJ says I think a lot of the dancers go for the customers who seem to like them a lot.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I don't think that Papa Chucha fella has a clue. We all know that all strippers act and think alike.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ keep it up - you're on the list buddy!
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ;-)
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    dang man that is too simple.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Dancers respond positively to "confident" male custies. Confidence ranks right up there among evaluation factors with spending, appearance and smell.
  • WillMunny
    7 years ago
    There's a very specific calculus involved:

(PL's looks {1-10 scale} / Dancer's Age) × (Perceived chance of selling PL on VIP / Perceived chance of having PL's fingers in an unwanted orifice) × (Number of days rent is past due / Number of customers in the club)
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    Lol. I like WillMunny formula.

I think the dancers take into consideration some variables as to how they rate a customer until proved otherwise from their on experience. Nonetheless, of those variables some may be deal breakers, because there are dancers til this day that have seen me in the club to be considered a regular, and never approached me for a dance.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I have seen one PL described as a DANCER'S DREAM. That was Chili Palmer. The dancer was Melonie. Deservedly so, IMO. So there you go.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion