tuscl

Philosophical question

Sunday, September 24, 2017 7:08 PM
If I have an ATF, and she gives me DATY, BBBJ, and CFS on a weekly basis; am I still a pathetic loser (PL)?

21 comments

• ppwh
    7 years ago
    Yes. In order to not be a PL, you have to move in with her, play Xbox, smoke weed, and pretend not to notice the dick breath when she gets home. Once you have accomplished this, you level up from Pathetic Loser to Loser.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    So, if boyfriends pretend not to notice dick breath, what do pls do?
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    LMAO ppwh. @Girl_Crazy yes as long as it costs money.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Yes, you are still a pl. Enjoy the time with your cf. You are still paying to fuck a dancer - so pl is appropriate.
  • Girl_Crazy
    7 years ago
    In the interest of full disclosure, my ATF is in a lesbian relationship in her regular life. I never noticed any vagina breath, and wouldn't have minded if I had.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @Bj99 PLs consider it a known work environment condition.
  • Girl_Crazy
    7 years ago
    I accept the verdict of my peers. I am still a PL.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    @BJ, That's a trick question because strippers rarely kiss PLs. For those rare occasions, PLs carry Binaca and insist she uses it before following through.
  • Girl_Crazy
    7 years ago
    @flagooner I have made out with my ATF and several other dancers. I may be a PL, but I am a kissable PL.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    If you are going to DATY with a stripper, why have issue with her dick breath?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Maybe my cold sores are to blame.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Did you use RickyBoy's The System to get this all lined up?
  • Girl_Crazy
    7 years ago
    @sirlapdancealot I don't, but I never detected anything other than vagina flavor and fragrance.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Lol flag. That's a good point!
  • Girl_Crazy
    7 years ago
    Not familiar with rickyboy's system, but i am interested.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @Girl_Crazy I call that a butterscotch pussy.
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    @ppwh - lol @ OP - yea, money changing hands = PL but you're a good one.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    @Bj99, There are three main options: 1) give her dickbreath 2) pretend not to notice it, or 3) make a deal with her to come straight over after her VIP to snowball the last guy's stuff
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Just for full disclosure, most strippers don't want to leave when they do free OTC with me, but I pay them to go away. Yes, that still makes me a PL.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i am soooooooo fucked.....
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Yep, you're still a PL -- but you're having a great time! Um, unless you yourself have a vagina, isn't it you that's giving *her* DATY? @ppwh: Your 3 options cracked me up, especially the third. A BJ-friendly favorite of mine a couple of years ago told me about snowballing, though we didn't actually do it. @ppwh (again): Your description of a stripper's boyfriend -- "you have to move in with her, play Xbox, smoke weed, and pretend not to notice the dick breath when she gets home" -- applies in an uncannily exact manner to my ATF's ex-boyfriend (whom she had just left) at the time I was spending many nights at her place.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion